Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow (12709 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Penguin2: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
bhella10:
Ondo is Batified

Ondo is Obidient.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by uba1991: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naturalgbola:
dont know which is wider between chioma pussy and okowas mouth.
what of your father own?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Agbemiga27(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
If Atiku get 200k vote in the whole of South West he try

What will he campaign with, Fulani agenda?
Or what will Yoruba benefits from his presidency
but yorubas will benefit fro tinubu abi? The way we benefit from oshinbajo vp
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by nkemoma(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:
Ondo is for BAT. Obi is an online conspiracy of Igbo youth and any Yoruba who join the Obidient bandwagon is nothing but a vaive fool and a bastard. Everywhere on social media, you will never see a single Igbo supporting Tinubu, save one called Ada Anambra and Chigozirin Ahmed. You can't even tell if lthey are real Igno. That's how to understand conspiracy. They trend Obi because of their hatred for Tinubu who is a modern day unifier of Yorubas

Balablu kill you there

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Aiel123: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Oghene1st:
But the Party leader in Ondo, Mimiko, is not supporting you na.

Very dry campaign.
Mimiko is not PDP leader in Ondo.
Ondo PDP faction is pro Atiku
Mimiko was in sdp in 2019 and defected back to PDP prelude to 2023 polls.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Naturalgbola(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala nlfpmod, rule 2
uba1991:
what of your father own?
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by oluwaseyi0: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
why are you fooling around? Atiku is the pan Nigeria among all the candidates.

Pan Mikano Northern Nigeria terrorist
I guess every other Nigerians aside the northerners are 'unpan Nigeria''

I guess if Atiku wins and after his 8 year you will look for another northern Muslim and label him 'pan Nigeria' to be voted as president for North to have 24years uninterrupted ruling

Don't worry on election day we will show you and that Deborah-murderer-supporting atiku what pan Nigeria means

Failed PR , failed team failed Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Oghene1st: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aiel123:

Mimiko is not PDP leader in Ondo.
Ondo PDP faction is pro Atiku
Mimiko was in sdp in 2019 and defected back to PDP prelude to 2023 polls.

I mentioned Mimiko's name so why don't you state the name of the leader. I don't argue like beer parlour nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Brimstone77: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:
Ondo is for BAT. Obi is an online conspiracy of Igbo youth and any Yoruba who join the Obidient bandwagon is nothing but a vaive fool and a bastard. Everywhere on social media, you will never see a single Igbo supporting Tinubu, save one called Ada Anambra and Chigozirin Ahmed. You can't even tell if lthey are real Igno. That's how to understand conspiracy. They trend Obi because of their hatred for Tinubu who is a modern day unifier of Yorubas

The topic is about atikus campaign..

How you jumped in and start yapping gibberish about obi and ndi Igbo still baffles me..
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Coronavirus1: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:
If you are not a wicked man who don't want the progress of Nigeria that is why you talk and support Tinubu who's hand and Leg is shaking and can not speak for one minutes without making a mistake you are a wicked man with an evil heart.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Emmaari: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naturalgbola:
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala nlfpmod, rule 2

Cry cry baby, oya go and suck ya mama breast

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by ada9ja(f): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:

Stop using ur anus to think

Haba...na person born u na

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Aiel123: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Oghene1st:

I mentioned Mimiko's name so why don't you state the name of the leader. I don't argue like beer parlour nairalanders.
The leadership of Ondo PDP led by its state party chairman Fatai Adams and it's excos and SWC are pro Atiku.
Jegede is the PDP leader in the state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Originality007: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:

you are big fool, you call any Yoruba that will support Obi a bastard, but idiots like you want Hausa Fulani to Abandoned Atiku which is a Fulani man and support the Old druggie Tinubu, Se o ri pe Ori e o pe rara.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by duality(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:

BAT is a yoruba Muslim agenda. Everyone understands this deep down in our hearts.

We shall do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Emmaari: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
what of your father own?

Maybe him mama own wide pass him papa mouth u never can tell.
child of hate, burn by mistake
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Originality007: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Praxis758:
Will Segun Mimiko attend it? I doubt that.

But PDP has always been strong and wining presidential elections in Ondo State.

Not this time around, The only vote Atiku will get in Ondo will b from Own fellow pdp member. am from Akure, I no what am saying.

Ondo is btw Tinubu and Obi
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Sufyaan003(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Atiku/okowa 2023 insha Allah

#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by masinga07(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Agbemiga27:
but yorubas will benefit fro tinubu abi? The way we benefit from oshinbajo vp
I actually wanted to reply that guy but deleted it back. He does not know how election works.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Murjayusuf222: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Next president Dady Atiku Abubakar �
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Praxis758: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Originality007:

Not this time around, The only vote Atiku will get in Ondo will b from Own fellow pdp member. am from Akure, I no what am saying.

Popularity of a particular candidate in the cities or state capitals do not directly translate to their popularity or acceptance in the suburbs and grass roots.

I do not think obi has the political capital to penetrate the very hinterlands, suburbs and grassroots in today’s politics.

Do not be deceived by social media euphoria.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Olowe22: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dear Concern Nigerian, Pls come to my rescue and lead me to my success

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Originality007: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Praxis758:

Popularity of a particular candidate in the cities or state capitals do not directly translate to their popularity or acceptance in the suburbs and grass roots.

I do not think obi has the political capital to penetrate the very hinterlands, suburbs and grassroots in today’s politics.

Do not be deceived by social media euphoria.

am from Akure the Capital, most people I see only talk about Tinubu or Obi. is only pdp member talk about Atiku, that is just it
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Dpatch(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vote, count and monitoryour vote, and go home.
Don't get injured and don't injure someone.
U see how ffk and dino hugged.
Tht ishow they will do after election, even if they don't do so, they won't be enemies,it's just politics, safeguarding their own interest.
Nobody is a saint among them.
Just vote and go.
If u are not happy,seek legal counsel.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Arkam123: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ondo state is for Atiku Abubakar, the goods people's of Ondo state are waiting for PDP and Atiku to show their love and care.

#WewantPDPback
#TheUnifierAtikuAbubakar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Jilo83(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
The blood of Deborah will speak against him
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Pathfinder2090: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:

Bring Osibanjo, we will support him
Tinubu is not marketable
He is old and unfit for presidency
Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by garfield1: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Ondo is Obidient.

Stop deceiving yourself.obi won't get 20% here
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by garfield1: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Originality007:

Obi won't get more than 20% here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Set Up Operations Base To Protect N19 Trillion Investment In Lagos / Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash / Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.