Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React (1215 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Never Think About Buying Innoson Cars! / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Workch: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
A Yoruba Tinubu supporter lied on Twitter against Innoson Vehicles.
Innoson and tweep challenged him to to show evidence. The Tinubu supporter has fled his own thread.

This is the same thing we see on nairaland, they keep spreading propaganda and hate because they know that their candidate is unsellable.

Shame, Vote wisely

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1597584030358470657

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Workch: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu supporter are propagandists, and they do it in a very unintelligent way

See the guy supporting Tinubu here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Thortp(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
I'm not surprised sha.
Ask Donald Duke how far

2 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by inahmi: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
What is peoples problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by richeeyo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Honestly its not a lie
They rust very quickly the ikenga i know about
Most at the door edges

3 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Urheadmaster(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
inahmi:
What is peoples problem

Lying is one thing APC urchins is very good at.

Lia Mohamed is one of them tongue

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Kingspin(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
The same way they go about elections.
Lion body with goat sense.

2 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Hyperchi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
The guy lack Brain, now wa dem challenge am him done sit up
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by PlayerMeji: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Where did he say he supplied 20 cars to his father's farm?

Urchins cannot fathom anything again...

It is always a WE Vs THEM thing to Obid!ots..

There was no mention of 20 cars or the number of cars supplied but Obid!ots must show their mumuness...

Same way they expressed their ignorance when Tinubu said he will RECHARGE LAKE CHAD.

They had to express their half baked education thinking he had spoken out of context... Just type LAKE CHAD RECHARGE.. RECHARGE LAKE CHAD,etc.. You will see articles written as far back as 2009 talking about how to recharge LAKE CHAD...

Dumb lots...

4 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Easternmind(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
What is this?
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Cantonese: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
richeeyo:

Honestly its not a lie
They rust very quickly the ikenga i know about
Most at the door edges

See your head like agama lizard head. You don buy bicycle spoke for your life before?

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Iykeabc(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
If Innoson vehicles arrest this Urchin now his fellow urchins will be shouting witch-hunting. See as a vibrant youth who supposed to be resourceful to himself and others is here trying to discredit another man business. And the useless Urchin said he's supplying government agencies Innoson cars? As government negotiator or what and looking intensively you will see that the family of this Urchin might not have a car let alone buying brand new Innoson vehicle for farm business.
My advice to urchins is to know that the greatest evil is hatred.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
See as him thin I don't know why Afonja people are always skinny like Hiv patients
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by plaindealer: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Common and regular people no dey buy innoson for a reason and you hardly see innoson products driven by regular people on any road, they only people buying innoson are government entities with money to burn.

That company exists today because of government charity, not because they make good products.

Serious auto manufacturing entities have stringent and rigorous quality control process and stress test field where they test their products for days...

I see a lot of potential but the company and the people running it are not ready for prime time.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Okoyeeboz: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu's TVC uses Innoson vehicles as part of their official fleet. Let Obidients show us the Innoson vehicles Peter Obi, his supermarket or beer parlour uses.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by traihit: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:
Common and regular people no dey buy innoson for a reason and you hardly see innoson products driven by regular people on any road, they only people buying innoson are government entities with money to burn.

That company exists today because of government charity, not because they make good products.

Serious auto manufacturing entities have stringent and rigorous quality control process and stress test field where they test their products for days...

I see a lot of potential but the company and the people running it are not ready for prime time.

Sad.

Is there any car manufacturing company in Nigeria patronized by common people? How many of the so called common people can afford a brand new car either Nigerian or foreign made?

Innoson is not there yet. But if Nigeria were to be a functioning country, it'll enjoy more patronage that'll force it into global standard. But used cars sell more than new cars here.
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by richeeyo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cantonese:

See your head like agama lizard head. You don buy bicycle spoke for your life before?
Yes i never bought a bicycle before
But i have a Volvo s80 012
And two Vw busses

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Rainstormer: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Where did he say he supplied 20 cars to his father's farm?

Urchins cannot fathom anything again...

It is always a WE Vs THEM thing to Obid!ots..

There was no mention of 20 cars or the number of cars supplied but Obid!ots must show their mumuness...

Same way they expressed their ignorance when Tinubu said he will RECHARGE LAKE CHAD.

They had to express their half baked education thinking he had spoken out of context... Just type LAKE CHAD RECHARGE.. RECHARGE LAKE CHAD,etc.. You will see articles written as far back as 2009 talking about how to recharge LAKE CHAD...

Dumb lots...
what concerns Obi an this post ? Nawa o
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Workch: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2022
richeeyo:

And two Vw busses
You expect us to believe it simply because you said it?
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by symbianDON(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Politics of.bitterness has blinded our.youths....people can no longer think properly because of unnecessary hatred
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by richeeyo(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2022
Workch:
You expect us to believe it simply because you said it?
No i don't expect you to
So far am good with me
Do you think i care
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by Cantonese: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
richeeyo:

And two Vw busses

Na pictures and video you see Volvo S80. Finish secondary school and university first. Work small and know how far with price of car and then purchase.
Re: A Tinubu Supporters Lied On Twitter Against Innoson Cars, Tweeps React by richeeyo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Cantonese:

Na pictures and video you see Volvo S80. Finish secondary school and university first. Work small and know how far with price of car and then purchase.
Bro i finished model secondary school 2004
I leave in an area which is home to largest tokunbo car market in Lagos
Cuz you a kid on Nairaland
Does not make the person simply chatting with you a kid
Na today
When i registered nairaland you were in junior class i believe

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners / How Do We Stop This? / Keep Yourself Safe This Rainy Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.