Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead (30564 Views)

Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by rhames(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

So sad to hear of this. In any case, I would have wished more of people like him from that era would have pushed for a more concrete and forceful Middle Belt Forum completely detached from anything "North". The Middle Belt ever deserves to be its own distinct Region with its own voice. And I think it makes a lot more sense given the cries and agitation for "self-determination" from many quarters. "Benue Plateau" plus Taraba can be a great country all on its own....

He did his best to achieve that purpose but it was at a time the leaders of the middle belt were all working cross purposes.

Rest in peace sire.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by asatemple(f): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118780841:
Latest Death News In Nigeria, Right Now.

Don't Forget, Is Here To Serve You

To serve with bad news only.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by essentialone(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
No peace for a bad person even in after life. I am not judging him. Don't even know him.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by naijapikin2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The number of people that vote for that ugly wretched goblin will determine how many insane people we have in this country

Agberos/Thieves are terrorizing the streets of Lagos while those Bandits have almost taken over the North but some clowns still want to vote in Thiefnubuu, smh.

Vote wisely.
you're on point brotherly
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by bonnyhope: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naturalgbola:
I'm always on erection when politicians dies

The masses are also as bad as the politicians

Why they are not noticed now is because they don't have opportunity yet
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by bonnyhope: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
MrCGPA:
Eyaa! I first Met this man at a meeting in 1986. He was an Eloquent Tiv Man that Cherish wearing White Clothes. Paul was one of the Men that Matters in the Tiv Tribe of Benue State. He has being Telling the Core Arewa North's people the Truth about the importance of Children Education. Rest in peace Sir.

How old are you guy
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Smartbezzy2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
benuejosh:
The son of the soil. The only man who was given birth with a red wool in his hand from his mother’s womb. Hence the name Wantaregh.
REST BIKO
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by coutinho12: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118780822:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/29/ex-minister-wantaregh-paul-unongo-is-dead/

Na one of the retārds wey create Ajaokuta disaster be this

Wantawerey burn in Hell, you hear

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by juman(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Condolence to the family and his associates.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by ComrdDRS1: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rest in Peace PA Wantaregh Paul Unonguy.. Rest well sir..
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by etrouble: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The number of people that vote for that ugly wretched goblin will determine how many insane people we have in this country

Agberos/Thieves are terrorizing the streets of Lagos while those Bandits have almost taken over the North but some clowns still want to vote in Thiefnubuu, smh.

Vote wisely.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. I think this your mental illness is inherited and generational
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by owobokiri(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2022
buygala:

It's only Generational poverty that can breed this kind of bile and hate towards your fellow human being

Please Break that cycle of poverty in your family so that your children won't have to be wishing death on other humans years from now.
Stop yapping trash!
These politicians are responsible for millions of deaths because of their evil policies. If you like to celebrate them because of this, your choice... But stop writing useless epistles challenging those who condemn them..
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by timefarm(m): 4:31am On Nov 30, 2022
post=118781604:
REST in Perfect Peace Wantaregh Paul Unongo.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.

Making fallacious statements all the time.

Take this.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by ojex004: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2022
Ewooo, pit obi don sacrifice dis one again
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Makowonda: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2022
He lived his life to the fullest.May your soul rest in peace pa.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Makowonda: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2022
essentialone:
No peace for a bad person even in after life. I am not judging him. Don't even know him.
What then are you actually saying?
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2022
RIP to him and my condolences to the family
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by olatuns2017: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2022
post=118780822:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/29/ex-minister-wantaregh-paul-unongo-is-dead/

God is almighty

Buhari is alive
TINUBU is 85 years and still doing rallies and campaigns

You cannot question HIM

Unongo RIP
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Harshweather(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2022
AuroraB:
It's a Nigerian thing sad
Every dead person 'was a saint' before death grin
help me remind the ideeeeeeet.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by PrincewithGod(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Oh Death!
We will travel down that road one day if the rapture tarries.
Are we ready for that one last journey of no return?
Without Jesus you are surely going to end in hell.
This is a fact that no amount of unbelief and argument can change.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by davidluv(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Sad. To think that his lovely wife died only a few months ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User / Gang Members Of 'Ghana' Engage Police In Gun Battle. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.