Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead (30554 Views)

Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by J3susFr3ak: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
MrCGPA:
Eyaa! I first Met this man at a meeting in 1986. He was an Eloquent Tiv Man that Cherish wearing White Clothes. Paul was one of the Men that Matters in the Tiv Tribe of Benue State. He has being Telling the Core Arewa North's people the Truth about the importance of Children Education. Rest in peace Sir.

So sad to hear of this. In any case, I would have wished more of people like him from that era would have pushed for a more concrete and forceful Middle Belt Forum completely detached from anything "North". The Middle Belt ever deserves to be its own distinct Region with its own voice. And I think it makes a lot more sense given the cries and agitation for "self-determination" from many quarters. "Benue Plateau" plus Taraba can be a great country all on its own....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Ladymillion(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Our food is laced with a lot of chemicals that are harmful to our body.

Beans
Plantain
Orange
Oil
Etc.. Are laced with chemicals to ripen, reform or increase.
We still have organic ones and besides something must surely kill a man, having attained 87 years he tried .
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by tishbite41(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Overrated TIV im.becile
grin grin cheesy grin angry tongue
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by funshint(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The number of people that vote for that ugly wretched goblin will determine how many insane people we have in this country

Agberos/Thieves are terrorizing the streets of Lagos while those Bandits have almost taken over the North but some clowns still want to vote in Thiefnubuu, smh.

Vote wisely.
So tell me precisely how this news is about Tinubu? It's really not easy being an Obidient o....
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by zoedew: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Except for the dark long rope he hung on his neck I await anyone to tell me what he lived for? Power and Steel some would say. How well he performed in that responsibility is in the public space to see. Was he homosexual from close to fourty years back? Only God and ….. knows. Let’s live righteously and make positive impact. Someday it’ll be my turn for others to say something about me when I’m gone to eternity.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by SouthSouth1914: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ladymillion:
We still have organic ones and besides something must surely kill a man, having attained 87 years he tried .

Haha.., organic what? Stop deceiving yourself..
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Reference(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm....the infamous Minister of 'Steel-ing' as he was called back then. All men have a common end. Hope he found a way to take his loot with him, converting it to 'cryptic currency'...
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
He passed life’s final exam. Congratulations.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by 90th: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rest in peace Sir.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by ogbonti: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
one of those selling the middle belt to the northern oligarchs from time immemorial - one by one democrats don dey go ….

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by culf: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rest in peace sir.

This man those years, anytime he came around, na popsy restroom he dey use, he won't use any other
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by ud4u: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
RIP Papa
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by juman(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Who is next?
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Starboytwo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
I think most men will die around 80 something.

Brace up y’all
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by zikter(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Continue to rest on Wantaregh
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Svoboda(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
He was a noble man. A Buhari ally. God rest his soul.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by onuman: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Rest well sir. You are free at last. Free from the troubles in NIGERIA
Free from the troubles of herdsmen.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Tradman: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Rest well sir. You are free at last. Free from the troubles in NIGERIA
this baba no witness obi inauguration as president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by ask4bk(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu's classmate
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
RIP

The man died a fulfilled man with the pains of being used for too long by the FULANIS he was always in bed with but started killing his Tiv people in thousands before baba gather sense just 2 years ago...! Chaii

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by sterlingD(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naturalgbola:
I'm always on erection when politicians dies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Desusi: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wow,what a breaking news to end November! Paul unongo is dead?Death is a necessary end for all mortals. You would always be remembered by what you have done.As a former minister of steel, a lot of issues were raised against him in those days of the second republic.whether false or real,the he has reached his last bus stop of life.The present crops of politician should learn lessons from the fallen heroes. A word is sufficient for the wise.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Bantu10: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118781604:
REST in Perfect Peace[/b] Wantaregh Paul Unongo.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life

Who asked you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Teeroyzimma: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
MrCGPA:
Eyaa! I first Met this man at a meeting in 1986. He was an Eloquent Tiv Man that Cherish wearing White Clothes. Paul was one of the Men that Matters in the Tiv Tribe of Benue State. He has being Telling the Core Arewa North's people the Truth about the importance of Children Education. Rest in peace Sir.
1986 ke? omo you’re old cheesy
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Naturalgbola(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
ode, I'll pick your funds from abroad.. Dm
buygala:

It's only Generational poverty that can breed this kind of bile and hate towards your fellow human being

Please Break that cycle of poverty in your family so that your children won't have to be wishing death on other humans years from now.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by AfonjaConehead: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
They will make them from that MB chairman of the forums like nef and ACF where Audu ogbeh from Benue is chairman but really don't call any shots!

Their people are always are at the receiving end of their bandits.... emancipate yourself from mental slavery..
Well rip
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by slivertongue: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Soon Benue will overcome the herdsmen attacks.
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by AfonjaConehead: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
funshint:

So tell me precisely how this news is about Tinubu? It's really not easy being an Obidient o....
Ask yourself that question,how is this thread related to Obi? Hypocrite
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by payosehtor(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
A voice. In Tiv land is no more.
Rest on sir
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by J3susFr3ak: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
They will make them from that MB chairman of the forums like nef and ACF where Audu ogbeh from Benue is chairman but really don't call any shots!

Their people are always are at the receiving end of their bandits.... emancipate yourself from mental slavery..
Well rip

Well you're right. It has always been the Arewa "Uncle Tom" strategy to use empty and bogus positions and posts to "silence" some key people from the Middle Belt even as the same so-called Arewas carry out blatant genocides with full backing by the Federal Government. I could recall, this was why Jonah Jang saw through that Bullshit and simply ignored and rejected the bogus chairman posts they pushed his way.

Right now, lots of people are waking from that false matrix especially as blood is shed tactically on natives soils by the types of Ahab and Jezebel coveting Naboth's Vineyard. It will never end well for these "federal" thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by okorogodwin4(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
The Bible said it all there is time for everything a time to born and a time to die rest in peace daddy
Re: Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead by Oddfinder01: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
bestman09:
cool
He tried.

He sold out his people just to belong to the oligarchs
Stop saying trash. U jon snow
That man unongo is an Oracle in tiv land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) / Gang Members Of 'Ghana' Engage Police In Gun Battle. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.