Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help (29805 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Zonefree(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
lucky4west:
...i like people like you who reason well...come take drink bro, oil de your head. i de ikeja
grin
Enjoy bro..I'm not close to Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by fairwilliams: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Gudfadah post=118781077]Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife

H0w old is ur daught
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Please endeavour you keep the promise you made to your late wife.

If I'm in your shoes, I'll place much value on that child than on the woman that called herself my wife.

Exactly
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by appishani1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
How I wish u can give me the girl I would have given her to my mother she will take good care of her
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by wiseguy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just do as you have said and do it fast before she harms that child.

In fact, you have to double protect that innocent child from now on.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Obidient4life2: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
Since my wife want her to leave and the child is already depresses.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

Don't allow that woman come near that girl again. Your promise to your late wife is far more important than that envious woman!
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by skentelelady(f): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

That child is already shattered emotionally. Very soon she will want to know who a d where her father is. The woman is mean and cruel. Not even thing about the emotional state of that child.

I am a woman. If I were in your shoes, honestly I will send her out immediately. She might pretend to change but later kill that child. Shes very wicked.

Please find time to speak to that child alone. Give her continuous assurance becasue she now knows that she has no parents. This alone is killing plus another wicked step.mother is torturing her again.

To get your Peace and your happy home back, send that woman away please. Shes not worth to be their step mother. She will poison the mind of the younger kids against the innocent girl

I am serious sad right now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Slydan204: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
You bound by honour, loyalty nd love 2 keep a promise. As a man of honour, what should u do? Stick 2 ur guns nd keep that child. Only God knows wht her future wl b if u understand wht I mean.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by skentelelady(f): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
laluski:

Gooooddd!!!!!..
When I was reading this story, I was getting very mad!!!. Waiting to see your decision at the very end..if to say you talk kpem!!! Contrary to what I would have done... Infact you no go like wetin I for tell you..
My brother listen... You made a promise to a DYING WIFE infront of God and man... It was recorded in heaven.. now a woman, a human being created by God just like you wants you to miss heaven all because she wants you to Bend to her wants...
What you said is the BEST AND ONLY decision... As far as this matter is concerned... If it was me, even if she had given birth to 5 kids and was maltreating that single one... I go PACK comot that house with only that girl and leave the house for her... Walai!!!... She go know say craze pass mental... And I will NEVER come back to that house, no matter what till that girl don safely marry. Cos if u come back after much begging from family members, your useless wife will codedly continue the maltreatment.
I hope you're already looking for a place for your wife and the other kids... No gree o... She must go... Imagine her having the audacity to go tell the poor girl... Just imagine!!! Kai... You even come dey beg am.. if I was your friend I go go your house and BLAST THE HELL out of that stupid woman... And I hope you treated the fuckup of your foolish aunty... That is an animal that you need to stay very far away from..
That wife of yours can kill you... Carry that girl and run or you send your wife packing... If na me marriage don end be that... I no go gree o.. lailai!!!
Please update us

God bless you. This case needs strict steps. Please dont let church intervene in this matter ooo
That woman cannpreted and do worse later
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by KIDfurniture(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
I pray she doesn’t kill her sha. But the spirit of ur wife will always protect her property so I have no problem.

Wait o must u rush to remarry ? Men are just dogs

Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by HaneefahRN(f): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please hold on to all your children. I don't know why some women just chose to be unfortunate and wicked to kids that are not theirs like the child is sleeping on her head. Yeye wife
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by benqo01(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
What is actually the problem of some women,why dont they want to see another person's child?

Is this some kind of curse among some women or what?

OP you have to keep that woman in check because she is already acting strange imagine her next move if not to even harm the child.

Don't Trust that her o keep your children safe,na she get house ni
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by skentelelady(f): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

I agree he wasn't deceitful by not telling the lady about the girl but however, common sense dictates he should. There's no excuse for what he did. Your spouse to-be deserve to know some important things so that it won't cause a major issue later on. He had thought the lady was a reasonable person but he miscalculated. People don't change in personality, they just don't exhibit their dark side when they have no power. The woman has always being evil.

Clearly, the lady is wicked and she's using the husband's "you didn't tell me about the girl's story" as an excuse for her actions. This is more reason couples need to learn and start being open about things before marriage, irrespective of anything. Whosoever that will marry you, will marry you, even if you have a baggage that ain't yours!

I agree with every other things you've said.

Please thisnyiur comment no hold anything. The child he has been raising since 18 months has automatically become his. She answers his name. He is a real man for not telling anyone except family about the history of that child. The woman can leave for all.i care if I were a man. If he had spilled the beans to get before wedding worse would have happened.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Ganjafama(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
The reality of the op's situation is that he has to make a choice between the daughter his late wife left in his care or his new wife. One has to go for peace to reign. For me, the one who came last has to go.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by blackboy2star(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Thanks alot

Richy4:

Let me help you out..
<<OP married a single mum with one kid ( a Daughter)..
<< The marriage produced three kids.. plus the one she came with 4
<< OP's wife died in the process of child birth...on her dying bed, she made OP promise her not to send her daughter to her biological father
<< OP agreed..
<< As time went by Op got married again and had twins with the new wife..
<< He did not reveal the identity of the daughter that she promised...
<<A busybody Aunt came and revealed the secret to the new wife..
<< The wife said that op will not have peace till she send the girl away back to her biological father...
<< does that make sense? smiley
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by salvation77177: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
That woman you call your wife is evil. Be very careful so that she does not even poison that girl. No matter what, that girl should not leave your house.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by MumEmdy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Discuss with your wife about d sudden change of character towards your step daughter, maybe she is afraid you will soon start having affairs with that innocent girl since you are not her biological father.. Some women can think and imagine all the unthinkable nonsense in can think of, especially since you said you care for d girl more than you own biological kids.

Please keep to your promise Sir
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by einsteine(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Idiots getting married

If it's not stupidity, why did you get married after 4 kids and even had two extra ones.

Numbskull.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by usagee36: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Six children. You still remarried and had two. Man you are selfish. You are your own problem. Kick that woman out and live for those kids. Cum is your biggest problem.
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by DollarSigns(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:
I pray she doesn’t kill her sha. But the spirit of ur wife will always protect her property so I have no problem.

Wait o must u rush to remarry ? Men are just dogs

Omo this story eh but I for like know because e get why angry;
precisely how old is this your first child now cheesy
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by kcbaba007: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Bros.... You already have 4 kids, your third leg still control you go carry another wahala.... Now, e dey backfaya, you come dey disturb us for nairaland, my own be say, deal with that your woman wahala, no let am disturb that small girl wey God take dash you as your 1st daughter....
Whether na you born am or not e no mata, na person wey nurture and take care of pikin be her papa or mama.....
I want to also break this news to you..... God forbid, if anything happens to you today to incapasitate you in any way, that woman go dey ruthless and cruel to all your children from your 1st wife..... God bless her soul.
Send this your wife away before she wrecks havoc. May God give yiu the strength to do it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Vajose: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ur a man of honor. Respect bruvf !!. Ur wife reminds me of a 'poisoned chalice'. Be most careful with her. Her designation today eventually is ur albatross. God forbid ur situations changes for worse, her disposition today is an eye opener. She'll treat u too like shit. Be the man and let the 'eve' know where she belongs. Ur step daughter is a child of promise... Keep that promise and u'll forever know peace with the living and the transited. Peace bro �️�✌️
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
kurlz:

What if she agrees to let the girl stay but poisons her?
The best is to severe the two of them. They should not be together under sane roof.

That was why I said she should sign an undertaking if she later agrees to cohabit with the girl.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Ara21(f): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Your option 2 is baseless and out of proportion.

The only option OP got is, Divorce the woman or threaten to marry another wife to help take care of the child.

Exactly, the OP should divorce her already, she's just being wicked
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Ningi2020(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
OP is this if I may ask weather this Kid has finished Primary school, you just send her to a boarding school and send her to ur mom for holidays thats if you want to stay with ur wife. Having two homes will not solve the problem, when you are not at home she can still go and threaten your other kids. And to let you know she is just maltreating that young girl instead of all ur other kids but one day she will turn to them too...
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Munzy14(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

A man is in a deep problem and probably creating more problems for himself.. undecided

Not telling the truth comes with consequences...And that is what you are facing for allowing ana outsider tell your wife what she should have heard from you instead. lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Blissguts: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pakwel:

Foolish woman talk.. You know from the first 3 words I knew I was reading what a lady wrote. And I know you can do worst than what his wife is doing now. Foolish woman

Reread that thing and gain understanding.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by laluski(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
skentelelady:

God bless you. This case needs strict steps. Please dont let church intervene in this matter ooo
That woman cannpreted and do worse later

Which church... I will look my pastor straight in the eyes and tell him its too late for negotiations... I can't trust my wife to treat that girl nicely any longer... Am taking my kid(s) she should carry her own.. when she needs money for those ones she should let me know... When Dem grow make them come find me, and if they're stupid enough to believe whatever lies and deceit their plants in their heads against me, then that's their problem[b]!!!!!! [/b]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by MarketDispatch: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single

There was peace in your household before your wife came along .

Rent the 2 bed for her outside and regain the peace in your household.

Your wife will not hesitate to maltreat your other kids should you face any challenge...it is already obvious that her pretence is over...her true colors are now out in the open.

On another note, be careful so that your wife does not poison the little girl in question....your narrative about your wife appears to be someone who can do it.

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by brainycaleb(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
OP, your wife is not worth it! Having thought it through, she isn't what she appear to be. Please divorce her, as her character towards your stepdaughter WILL NOT CHANGE! Soon she will also act like this towards your own biological children.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Ofadaman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Something's often baffles me with humans, they have no regret going to church and helping other people's children, but a step child is a problem for them, for some reason, if you love the man or woman you married, and accepted to be with them knowing they have other kids , why must the child be a problem
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Funsika: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please do not send 'your daughter' away. If your wife succeeds in making you send her away, she will not rest until she separates you and all the children from your first wife.

Your stand/ decision on this issue will go a long way in determining your relationship with the children from your first marriage and your happiness in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... / Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.