Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye (45065 Views)

Erigga Says There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Karlosorji(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Who takes this foolish bastard serious? Because you get blue tick doesn't make you a sensible person oga fool at 40 which amounts to a fool for ever.

Update

May Amadioah and Ogun strike this bastard dead. Ogun kill am and all him supporters quoting me
ogun don already kill you that's why your brain no De function again. Better go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
HEBEI:

Onwu gbuo nne gi!

Onwu gbuo nna gi!

Onwu gbuo umu nne gi nile!

Onwu gbuo ezi n'ulo gi nile!

ONWU KPOCHAPU UNU NILE!

Iku pa e
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
HEBEI:
onwu gbuo gi!

Iku pa e
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by HEBEI: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Iku pa e
onwu gbuo gi
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by HEBEI: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Iku pa e

Onwu gbuo gi na ezi n'ulo gi nile
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by HEBEI: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Iku pa e

Onwu gbuo gi
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Karlosorji(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na this year you go die be that with the way you curse yourself
na so dem go edit your future till you fail and die. Ogun kill your generation
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
Karlosorji:
na so dem go edit my future tillyi fail and die. Ogun kill my generation

Amen o
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Mayor101010(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter will be your president
.. F*ck you and your structures bro.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Seems people who are named “Peter” are not born intelligent!

It is a known trend all over the world that less than 3% control 97%.

If Peter was knowledgeable enough, and Intuned with reality, he should be telling the majority to have a political rethink and walk the path.

Peter Okoye seems to be part of the few people propagating the fiction that one minion can suddenly become president, and same time deceiving and giving false hopes to Peter Obi.

Change is a gradual process, you cannot skip councilorship, LGA chairman, Legislators, Senators, Governor, and hope to take Presidency! It NEVER works that way!

That’s the edge the major political party’s have. The have a working machinery and structure.

Peter better join the train of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, cos for a celebrity like him and his brother, Asiwaju would pay them fvcking hard!

Ignore your conscience, it’s an animal kingdom, we have to feed on ourselves at some point. Directly or indirectly.

Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mayor101010:
Peter will be your president
.. F*ck you and your structures bro.

Keep dreaming!

2023 almost here!
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Bouncing2(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Thanks for the reminder man

But you'll make your death father proud if you don't sound this stupid next time.....
And you'll make your dog penis eating mum proud if you don't sound this stupid next time cool
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Mayor101010(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Keep dreaming!

2023 almost here!
You my guy is the dreamer here. You better wake up and smell the coffee. God and man had rejected your candidate already. If you are still thinking Buhari will rig election for your candidate, then you're on a long thing.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
rickyrex:
i thought you could understand his write to easily but am sorry. you have a problem

Please, explain it to me.

He wrote that the rich (not some of the rich) manage to keep the poor in perpetual slavery.

His post is extremely faulty.

First of all, there are more than two socioeconomic classes in Nigeria. According to available stats, there are just over 100 million very poor people in Nigeria. This means there are those who are at least comfortable.

Second, Peter makes a blanket statement which prejudices the rich. Not every rich man keeps the poor man in perpetual slavery. This is not even a populist view. It is an illiterate view. A very lazy, uneducated way of looking at life.

Third, Obi is a rich man, and so too is Peter. So, what is his point?
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
kacheezy:

Don’t miss the point. I deep down you know what he was trying to say.

I don't know what he is saying.

According to him, it is the Rich against the Poor.

But Obi is a rich man, and so too is Peter Okoye.

All of the three most talked about candidates are wealthy men. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Katcall:
whats your discipline?

Mathematics. So?
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
kkins25:

"The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group."

According to Wikipedia, it would seem you are the illiterate one. cheesy Truthfully, Nairaland is roamed by a large tribe of fools.
Do you get the point now?
By the way, is any one stopping you from becoming rich?

You are the illiterate here.

Social class is different from social group.

Class is far more complex than group.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
diogo23:

Educated idiot keep on fooling yourself, any time idiot like you hear vote wisely you assume that it's against Tinubu

I did not even mention Tinubu at all. Your obsession with Tinubu is very obvious.

My point is that Peter Okoye said the rich have enslaved the poor. So, he is telling the poor to fight for their freedom from the rich by voting for two rich men (Obi and Datti).

Does that make any sense to you?
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fiscus105:

Try to know when people are talking in parable, figurative expression or idiomatic expressions.

It's not always writers convey their
expressions literally.

It doesn't make any sense. That is the point.

Tribe is not the same as class, no matter how figuratively you want to use it.

It is like saying a race of rich men just because you want to use race figuratively.

Moreover, life is not a battle between the rich and the poor. That is an exaggeration.

There are people who fall between the extremes.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

it is good to read sit back and comprehend before commenting or maybe read comments to grasp more about the writeup. It doesn't necessarily mean one must oppose a write up because it is coming from an opposing group. Let me put this way, always differentiate the message from the mesanger while attending different issues of life.

This is his point

He doesn't mean ethnic tribe in literal terms but that the country is made up of two groups of individuals who face same issues irrespective of tribe and religion.

The rich people in all tribes in Nigeria always break boundaries and build followership irrespective of their origin. He is advising those in the lower echelon of the society to do same and hold the political class and elite accountable for pilfering the common goose that lays the golden eggs of our society.

His message is a message for people affected by the plethora of issues bedeviling our society to rise up and make a good precedence in order to reverse these trajectory.

Nonsense.

There is no need to twist his words. Peter is neither a poet nor a philosopher.

This is a paraphrase of what he posted:

There are two groups of people in Nigeria. The rich and the poor. The rich have enslaved the poor. The poor need to fight for their freedom from the rich by voting in two rich men (Obi and Datti).

Does it make any sense to you? He maligned the rich, forgetting that his preferred candidate is a rich man himself.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by makavalley(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Has he liberated you and your generation from poverty? So you and your family are that poor than you cannot even think like a normal human again

Poverty and frustration is killing you that's you're typing like this. even the children of your oppressors are not here to defend their father, they're busy enjoying loots from their father why you wallow in poverty....keep defending your oppressors while frustration, hunger, adject poverty, struggles, setback is eating you up ... you're not thinking properly because if you're thinking with your full brain and being honest to yourself you won't be defending and crying for old fable men who are supposed to take a rest from politics to be leading you while calling someone who has made it a fool
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by nakaman: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

If Peter was knowledgeable enough, and Intuned with reality, he should be telling the majority to have a political rethink and walk the path.

Peter Okoye seems to be part of the few people propagating the fiction that one minion can suddenly become president, and same time deceiving and giving false hopes to Peter Obi.

Change is a gradual process, you cannot skip councilorship, LGA chairman, Legislators, Senators, Governor, and hope to take Presidency! It NEVER works that way!

That’s the edge the major political party’s have. The have a working machinery and structure.

Peter better join the train of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, cos for a celebrity like him and his brother, Asiwaju would pay them fvcking hard!

Ignore your conscience, it’s an animal kingdom, we have to feed on ourselves at some point. Directly or indirectly.

i never knew 'NONSENSE' Had such a long explanation
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by eurogee: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
You and your poor family will be struck first. Ewu
Tinubuwins2023e:
Who takes this foolish bastard serious? Because you get blue tick doesn't make you a sensible person oga fool at 40 which amounts to a fool for ever.

Update

May Amadioah and Ogun strike this bastard dead. Ogun kill am and all him supporters quoting me
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
nakaman:
i never knew 'NONSENSE' Had such a long explanation

Congratulations!

Now you know!
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Raymond247(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Update

This dude sounded like A to frustrated being. For sounding so rash And irresponsible. The peter in question didn't mention ur name. Why raining curses on him for no reason.? Your mind is so feeble
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Drone95(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
Who is this olodo who does not know the concept of 'recharging a lake' sermonizing?
Akuko!

We'll vote wisely by voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who has a better track record, competence and capacity than the others.

More so that none of those front line presidential candidate is a poor mam, a youth or new in the political terrain. So we'll only judge them by what they have offer before & can offer in the future.
track record ko, record track ni. Mtchew
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by kkins25(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are the illiterate here.

Social class is different from social group.

Class is far more complex than group.
nothing I won't see on NL sha... grin grin grin..
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by CalabarPikin: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bouncing2:

And you'll make your dog penis eating mum proud if you don't sound this stupid next time cool

It's a pity u don't have a mother...cuz no human will accept a goat like you for a child.
Oops my bad.....they say fruits don't fall far from its tree.......I wish you had a sensible mother...
Pele bro
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Proudlyomonna: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

[B]Ignore your conscience, it’s an animal kingdom, we have to feed on ourselves at some point. Directly or indirectly.[/B]

The bolded is the reason why Nigerians are saying that APC MUST GO, FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST Threat to our Collective SURVIVAL.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Proudlyomonna: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

The bolded is the reason why Nigerians are saying that APC MUST GO, FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST Threat to our Collective SURVIVAL.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by emmyluizzz: 1:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Lannister360:

That fool is richer than your entire family

How will Tinubu speak in AU or United Nation's conference?

You are supporting somebody that can't speak see or hear properly, somebody that is clearly too old to rule, somebody that can't walk without help just because he is Yoruba/Muslim, that's your qualification for leadership.

Now tell me, do you have sense?

People take Peter okoye serious, he is popular and known not just in Nigeria but across Africa, unlike you that nobody knows, you are just about Yoruba man in Lagos.

who dash am Lagos.....someone who is in a remote Yoruba village in osun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo) / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew / Lady Recreates Tonto Dikeh's Pose With Son And Gifty's Bum-In-The-Air Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.