Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State (1994 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Aloydei: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by JASONjnr(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Like I said earlier......

Many people visit campaign ground for different purpose or reasons....

The people in this bus were only enticed to leave their daily activities and go for the campaign...

At the end of it all...Each and every one of them will be at the ballot alone and no one to decide for them but they will make the decision that will either shape them or mar them.

Which ever way... PDP will not win this election, if BVAS will not be tampered with...

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Thortp(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Collect the money and vote your conscience.

Emilokan aka Bullion van have eaten our money. It's time to collect our own share of the loot. Everything about him is fake.

Are we even sure this man is human or alien. FAKE

Nigeria will be free. Very soon

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by MoneySEASON: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2022
@PrinceOfLagos

Come see cheesy

If this news doesn't get to front page, I'll deactivate my account and leave this forum.

The mods shouldn't be biased in cases like this, expose the truth with your full chest.

People have been fooled that the crowd in APC campaigns/rallies are 100% organic, but it isn't. This is how they do to make it look like people have accepted them and are ready to still vote them in.

Evil party, everything about them is fake and lies.

There's no truth in them, the only truth in this party is that they're breathing same air as every other person in this world does.

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Amuluonyenaego: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2022
What do u expect, cos I can’t see how any right thinking person will plan to vote for a man that has mental issue to rule him. Balablu blu blu bulaba

4 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Skyfornia(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2022
But what is the intention of the person that recorded the video? Is he also not an APC member? Or they are moles in APC??
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by masinga07(m): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Mobilization money grin
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Juniorpope123: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Everything nah pay.. Scammers
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by sonature1: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2022
One, who's obviously from the north, couldn't even say Emi Lokan well. grin

1 Like

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by PointZerom: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
But what is the intention of the person that recorded the video? Is he also not an APC member? Or they are moles in APC??

Majority of APC supporters are jobless and hungry, their support for Tinubu is just to spite some people. There are also moles in their midst. Do you think that people like Osibanjo will cast their votes for Thifnubu?

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Let me tag Moh247 afamed Seunmsg Helinues Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking

I no wan talk too much because truth always have a way of coming out

APC is dead to the Nigerian people . All those crowd you see at Tinubu campaign in Lagos were bought with money, Not real genuine supporters and so many of them will not vote for APC in 2023

Tinubu is a drowning man

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by PointZerom: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2022
The worst that will happen to Nigeria is to allow Thifnubu enter Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Moh247: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Let me tag Moh247 afamed Seunmsg Helinues Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking

APC is dead to the Nigerian people . All those crowd you see at Tinubu campaign in Lagos were bought with money, Not real genuine supporters and so many of them will not vote for APC in 2023

Tinubu is a drowning man

That is how we would buy everyone in Imo State to vote for us or face the consiquences

9 Likes

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Tinubuadvocate: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2022
You still not get over of this lagos rally. Even we self have move on .
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a drowning man
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Dialpad: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
You will have enough time to wail ....
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by fadre5(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Shinedu, I know say na your handwork be this...

February no far again na, preserve some of this tears you're going to need them later
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Durkwa1234(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
#AtikuOrganizingForAction.
#RecoverNigeria
#OndoOclock

An AtikuOkowa Administration will recover Nigeria and Ondo state no doubt.

Let's get Nigeria work again
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Melvinkel: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2022
I just dey see cry after this election, I dey see give us Biafra but e no go happen, I dey see people wen talk nonsense, dry post nonsense for here go cry on February. Tinubu your mandate I stand, ona don even make Tinubu dey popular than atiku and obi that is a good Job.
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2022
MoneySEASON:
@PrinceOfLagos

Come see cheesy

If this news doesn't get to front page, I'll deactivate my account and leave this forum.

The mods shouldn't be biased in cases like this, expose the truth with your full chest.

People have been fooled that the crowd in APC campaigns/rallies are 100% organic, but it isn't. This is how they do to make it look like people have accepted them and are ready to still vote them in.

Evil party, everything about them is fake and lies.

There's no truth in them, the only truth in this party is that they're breathing same air as every other person in this world does.
it will never hit front page

1 Like

Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by wisdomkid: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is a huge issue and for INEC not to say anything, mehn, my spirit weak for 9ja and Nigerians. What insult is this?
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by MoneySEASON: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
it will never hit front page

Ok.
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by Indispensable85(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aloydei:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehbxozuwL4

That rally still dey give una sleepless nights. Hahahahahahahaha....e choke!
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by DignifiedSalesM: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Either the video was leaked or its the work of a mole, or propaganda
Re: Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State by esnbrutality: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
@seun....please let this Verified Video grace front page

Let that you MOD, that is an agbadorian, not delete this thread ohh!!

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ( Verified Fact) / 2023 Election: You Must Vote APC, Baale Of Gbara Tells Residents (audio) / Before The Final Fall Of Lagos - By Dapo Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.