Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why You Need An Aquarium - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why You Need An Aquarium (764 Views)

How And What To Feed Tench In An Aquarium And In A Pond? / Where Can I Get Aquarium Fish In Lagos / Please Where Can I Get An Aquarium And D Fish To Live In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need An Aquarium by Fadedbot(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Aquariums enhances our lives in so many wonderful ways, they help reduce stress, the boost our morale and increase productivity.
They are best choices to beautify your homes and they add color to your space
who wouldn’t want one?

Fish bowls can fit in any space(offices, restaurants,homes workshops) and are perfect gift ideas for your loved ones.

The price ranges from #22,000

Add ons:
Clip On Light
USB Air Pump
Feed

Bowl Setups Include:
*Bowl
*Sand/Pebbles
*Decorative stones
*Some Shells
*Artificial Plant

Fishes are sold separately

Recommended Fish Available For Bowl Setups and
Fancy Guppies (Male and Female)
Zebra Danio
Black/Yellow Molly
Red Platy
Small Calico Goldfish
Small Black Moore Goldfish
Betta Fish

Send us a message for more recommendations, questions or consultations. We are always ready to help you with everything you need to bring your water feature dreams to life... We create the most amazing and premium water features in Nigeria
Get to know us better
https://mainstack.me/fadedbotaquarium

Re: Why You Need An Aquarium by dwilliams: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Do i have to test the water in my house for ph and salinity before using?
Re: Why You Need An Aquarium by Fadedbot(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2023
dwilliams:
Do i have to test the water in my house for ph and salinity before using?

Yes you do.
Best thing is to leave the water for a day or two before putting it in the tank.

Sorry for the late reply, I am hardly active here

You can text me if you have any questions or recommendations

(1) (Reply)

My Alobams / The MANSBESTFRIEND Picture Competition / Imported Female Great Dane For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.