Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

"I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise (438 Views)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by Xprincemalcolm: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
A lady recently discovered after a DNA test that her daughter isn't her her husband's biological child.

According to the lady, she decided to secretly do a DNA test because her child started exhibiting some off attitudes.

Ghanaian relationship expert, David Bondze-Mbir who shared the story on Facebook said the woman has been confused after discoverinh that the child does not belong to her husband.

According to her, she has never cheated on her husband and can't tell him because no one would believe her.

David wrote:

https://twitter.com/Jesuspi64069418/status/1597862612162981889?t=CtZD1HZW4KoNVsoHeEbhkg&s=19
Re: "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Babies can carry the DNA of the former sex partners of their mothers.

Even when a woman is faithful to her husband, the DNA of every man she has slept with in the past, still remains in her body (especially when she engaged in sex without condoms)

That's why its important for women to keep themselves as virgins before marriage.
Re: "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by Abitolola: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2022
So, DNA test is supposed to fix your child's behavioral issues àbí? It is what your eyes is looking for that your eyes has seen.
Re: "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by blackboy(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Did she have sex with another guy few days to their wedding?

I wont say more
Re: "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by godofuck231: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2022
blackboy:
Did she have sex with another guy few days to their wedding?

I wont say more
sharrap , stupidi boy, you wan let girls know say we know about their sixsomes on their wedding night? Relax lay back let the masquerade dance at the end who ee sweat pass na em be the village masquerade, calm down no busrt code grin
Re: "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by NSNO(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Babies can carry the DNA of the former sex partners of their mothers.

Even when a woman is faithful to her husband, the DNA of every man she has slept with in the past, still remains in her body (especially when she engaged in sex without condoms)

That's why its important for women to keep themselves as virgins before marriage.
u go just dey talk nonsense
Re: "I Have Never Cheated On My Husband" - Lady Confused As DNA Test Says Otherwise by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
NSNO:
u go just dey talk nonsense

tongue e pain coz you're not a virgin, n u no marry as virgin grin
Na me say make you no close your legs? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Used The Cerave Smoothing Cleanser For 3 Months!!! Here Is What You Need To Kn / Help A Friend Of My Mine Has Been Experiencing This Since 2016 / Jonathan, Undergo Heart Attack, Stroke Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.