Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Admired The Name God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Admired The Name God (181 Views)

Creating Choas, Death and Confusion In the name GOD. / Generalisation Of The Name God And The Blame Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admired The Name God by Pastsoul: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Name that can be claim even admired by other, talk about, some fear, some want to cast away from others, negative mentality (if I want to fall then let me fall with another), (if then he'll is real let me not go alone) they all know him “lord God” the best of the realms. The only one who could give rest, the one to search for, people talk how he give his only son for the sin of our, not a penny was pay for all he had done (some say we do not want, the evil cloud the mentality of human)

I could hear songs of how people talk about trade with Satan, what do you trade or what was giving? Be not afraid if he'll make you think the only way to bring you close to Christ is “the fear of hell" but know this name Satan exist. May you be able to found what you miss in Christ and let another not be deceive by you when after death could not tell.

What create the ape?

How do dey exist in a planet earth

Where ape the only species that evolved

(1) (Reply)

Weariness.... / Rid Yourselves Of Bitterness / Talk To A Psychologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.