Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

This Generation Of Women Have Failed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Generation Of Women Have Failed! (467 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation Of Women Have Failed! by BBBmall25: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Gone are the days when mothers bear it all: in terminal sickness, beating, womanizing etc. Let me state it clear, my post does not support gender violence so please be guided! ... what I mean is that , today's mothers should try to encourage their gender endure in the face of difficulty so that the high rate of divorce will reduce and our society return to normal again; with fewer crime rate and prostitution. Women this one is for you na wuna be real foundation of any stable society, do it right and get it right!

Re: This Generation Of Women Have Failed! by chinae(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2022
Both genders have failed in terms of endurance/patience.

Even the male are unable to endure their actions/inactions that they run into fraud and ritual.

That's why getting a decent partner is as difficult as attending debates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation Of Women Have Failed! by Mindlog: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2022
BBBmall25:
Gone are the days when mothers bear it all: in terminal sickness, beating, womanizing etc. Let me state it clear, my post does not support gender violence so please be guided! ... what I mean is that , today's mothers should try to encourage their gender endure in the face of difficulty so that the high rate of divorce will reduce and our society return to normal again; with fewer crime rate and prostitution. Women this one is for you na wuna be real foundation of any stable society, do it right and get it right!

Today's fathers and mothers should raise their sons and daughters to know that beatings, emotional abuse, infidelity etc is a no, no for a healthy marriage, they should be raised to be resilient in life but never enable nor tolerate abuse....."your spouse is not your therapist".

5 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Women Have Failed! by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Alaye, na both genders get problem undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Generation Of Women Have Failed! by Mindlog: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Alaye, na both genders get problem undecided undecided

In his mind, if women can be the long suffering wife who can bear terminal sickness, beating, womanizing, then there will be less divorce. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Women Have Failed! by Jeon(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lolz.
Who's a fool?
Gone are the days when mothers bear it all: in terminal sickness, beating, womanizing etc.
After bearing all those what will they get in return?
Throw out of the house.
Emotional and physical abuse.
Aging and becoming the mother of Methuselah.
Treat you like a shits
Bless you with uncountable STD.
And probably send you to ur grave.

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anger / SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE / The Greedy Sons Of The Idongesit Nkanga Household

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.