Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

January 2023 Job Openings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / January 2023 Job Openings (1948 Views)

Daomays Nigeria Limited 2023 Job Openings / 2023 Job Vacancies At Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) / Current Job Openings In A Leading Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2022
We are setting up large Industrial bakeries in 6 different locations in Nigeria. Some of them are opening in January 2023.

We seek candidates to fill different positions that will be available by launch date.

Some of the bakeries will provide shared but decent accomodation for staff.

Both experienced and fresh applicants are encouraged to apply.

Only candidates who have a flexible disposition towards location will be considered.

Pls send your resume to the email address below and you will be contacted.

onyxxbleu@gmail.com
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2022
ONNYX:
We are setting up large Industrial bakeries in 6 different locations in Nigeria. Some of them are opening in January 2023.

We seek candidates to fill different positions that will be available by launch date.

Only candidates who have a flexible disposition towards location will be considered.

onyxxbleu@gmail.com

I will list the positions as I get approval from the different owners. Meanwhile, you can reach out to us indication your interest and why you should be considered for any particular role.

Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
ONNYX:

I will list the positions as I get approval from the different owners. Meanwhile, you can reach out to us indication your interest and why you should be considered for any particular role.

SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Distributors)
This role is in the IJu/Ishaga neighbourhood of Lagos State. It is an industrial bakery undergoing expansion.

The preferred candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Bread Sales in Lagos.. No inexperienced person will be considered for this role.

Please if you have not sold family sized bread at a commercial level please do not bother to apply. You will not be shortlisted.

Salary for this position is between 1.5 Mill to to 2.5Mill per annum.

The role is not gender or qualification specific.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
ONNYX:

Chief Baker

This role is available in all locations. It will be filled by Bakers who have demonstrable cognate experience in the industry.

The reward for this role ranges from 600k to 840k per annum
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Fab21: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
I'm a fresh graduate.
I've sent a mail.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Any available position in pirtharcourt? Am interested.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Fab21: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
I've sent a mail but this was the response I got:

"However your qualifications do not provide the necessary guidance and pointers to where your preferred professional leaning."

Would you be interested in Sales and Marketing or Customer Care Administration?
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Alliswell73: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is Abeokuta among the locations, sir?
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2022
Alliswell73:
Is Abeokuta among the locations, sir?

Ogun State but not Abeokuta.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Any available position in pirtharcourt? Am interested.

No position in PH but one in Akwa Ibom.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2022
Fab21:
I've sent a mail but this was the response I got:

"However your qualifications do not provide the necessary guidance and pointers to where your preferred professional leaning."

Would you be interested in Sales and Marketing or Customer Care Administration?

You need to indicate where your interest lies. We really seek candidates who are desirous of developing a career.

The bakery industry and indeed the food business is a very specialized industry. The only people who make headway are the professionals.

If you are not willing to commit time and resources to learning to become a professional then you will always complain about poor reward and compensation.

2 Likes

Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2022
ONNYX:

No position in PH but one in Akwa Ibom.
Why not ph? pH is a good market for bread nau
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Why not ph? pH is a good market for bread nau

Port Harcourt is not a very friendly business host. Too many interests showing up and seeking one payment or another. Then again, Akwa Ibom is central enough to serve several states in that nexus;

Cross River via Itu Highway,

Port Harcourt via Ikot Abasi

Aba/Umuahia via Ikot Ekpene

And to crown it all Uyo is an investors haven. Friendly host community, reasonable government agencies and a large pool of young people with the right attitude to work.

Finally, the owners of the business decide where it is located. I just key in.

1 Like

Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
ONNYX:

Port Harcourt is not a very friendly business host. Too many interests showing up and seeking one payment or another. Then again, Akwa Ibom is central enough to serve several states in that nexus;

Cross River via Itu Highway,

Port Harcourt via Ikot Abasi

Aba/Umuahia via Ikot Ekpene

And to crown it all Uyo is an investors haven. Friendly host community, reasonable government agencies and a large pool of young people with the right attitude to work.

Finally, the owners of the business decide where it is located. I just key in.
You are absolutely right. Very high Multiple taxations from gvts agencies and unfriendly community attitudes towards businesses in pH is scary. I don't know if the govt is aware of the implications of what they are doin at all.

Do you have in umuahia or Aba?

1 Like

Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2022
ONNYX:

Baking Assistants

This role requires only an SSCE qualification. Experience in a large industrial bakery will be considered a major advantage.

This role is available in all 6 locations.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Suunnn(f): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
ONNYX:

SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Distributors)
This role is in the IJu/Ishaga neighbourhood of Lagos State. It is an industrial bakery undergoing expansion.

The preferred candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Bread Sales in Lagos.. No inexperienced person will be considered for this role.

Please if you have not sold family sized bread at a commercial level please do not bother to apply. You will not be shortlisted.

Salary for this position is between 1.5 Mill to to 2.5Mill per annum.

The role is not gender or qualification specific.
I'm interested
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

I'm interested

Have you any experience in selling bread?
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Zdr1: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
tongue
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Suunnn(f): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
ONNYX:

Have you any experience in selling bread?

Not yet
But i bake certain snacks, on my own
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Awesomeking: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kindly list the locations
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

Not yet
But i bake certain snacks, on my own

So sorry, but this role needs a professional Sales Personnel who already understands the dynamics of the bread trade and will thus hit the ground running.

It's all about results not effort.
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
ONNYX:

Van Drivers
Working as part of the Sales team, the driver will drive the goods and the Sales personnel in his team around their respective territories.

This opening is available at the moment in Ogun and Lagos States.

Only married candidates within the age bracket of 35 and 50 will be considered.

Accomodation may be provided for the candidate in Ogun State.

Salary is 50k monthly (during 3 months probation only).
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by ONNYX: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
ONNYX:

Book-Keeper/Cashier

This position requires a young, smart and intelligent SSCE holder. The bakery is located in Akute/Ajuwon axis. Proficiency in the use of MS office Suite especially MS Excel will be a tremendous advantage. Candidates must be residing within the neighbourhood of the bakery.

Salary Range is 20k - 30k
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by captain2020(m): 4:06am On Dec 04, 2022
What position do you have for fresh graduate in Akwa Ibom?
Re: January 2023 Job Openings by Twode: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
I have mailed you

Thanks

I'm around Lagos Island

ONNYX:

onyxxbleu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Recruitment(latest) / Does Any1 Know Teclab Management Services Limited? / Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.