Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks (44892 Views)

Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Curious345: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tenses:

Make I shock you people

Zamfara will never vote for tinubu or Peter Obi but they will vote for buhari should he be on the ballot next year.

yes because of illiteracy
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by thedio(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
ujunwaobimdi:
Instead make una use the money buy una own guns to fight back. Bandits number one strength is knowing you can't defend yourself. Even soldiers fear people whlo can defend themselves

Yes this is a gud idea but in this case it can't work. Ppl in that village r member of one bandit group or the other. Plan to buy weapons will not work cos of informants within them.
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by TheChameleon: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
HenryWilliams:

You want them to buy weapons and arm themselves so that the Nigerian Army would come in and wipe them out for bearing arms...
These villagers know what's up. The country can't protect them. That much they know..

So the solution is to continue paying ransom?
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by riverbird: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sai baba buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by hbk001(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
gimakon2:

I would not be telling you if i wasn't!
Let's talk bro. sent an IM
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by gimakon2(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
hbk001:

Let's talk bro. sent an IM

I do not have access to that email .
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Keep on voting rubbish is me and you that will suffer the condition of Nigeria today
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
gypsey:
Total crap, cheesy all in your imaginations, you have being lied to and brainwashed, all these fairytales cannot be proven , wake da fork up man!

We shall see grin
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by suleymman33: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by jojothaiv(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is pathetic.
The soothsayers will be found missing on this thread...
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by luluosas(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hmmmm! May God help us ooooooo
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by okpas01: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shame on APC and their f**lish supporters.
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Lionnation: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
That money can buy at least 500 guns and bullets, to arm 500 youths to fight those bandits forever
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Taigaban: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Proceeds from sales of Gold earned through illegal mining shared among organized criminals, Government and Bandits. Since you people encourage illegality you will never peace. Period.
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Exceed15: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
They'll still vote for APC again

That's why I don't pity north
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by UNDFTD: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Other than Afghanistan, a totally failed state, could anyone tell me which country that has a so-called democratic government does such an anomaly happen? And some FOOLS and IDIOTS on this platform like to beat their chests and tell you how wonderful their hopeless and failed ONE LIEGERIA is. Bunch of M0R0NS parading as normal people. May God kill all those that support ONE LIEGERIA!
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by skuribeebo: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
gypsey:
Why not? Atleast let Obi show them what he can do, let Obi try first. I mean, instead of the same people who are letting bandits kill them.. if Obi didn't save them they can choose another terrorist president after 4 years, what do they have to lose? Think logically man!
Somebody that cannot sleep overnight in anambra want to save the north from terror.
I laff in mandarine. grin
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by SeeItSayIt: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nothing is wrong with north & northerners, pls, still vote for APC president & governor. Las las your m-u-m-u go do. Beside they only went to give bandits their share of the national cake.
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by onyibest2k(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
THE ONLY MAN FOR THE JOB VOTE PETER OBI OR MORE KILLINGS IS LOADING

Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
skuribeebo:

Somebody that cannot sleep overnight in anambra want to save the north from terror.
I laff in mandarine. grin
How did you know this are you his wife? So Obi tells you where he sleeps? laughing at your ignorance. Do you know Obi personally? I am guessing Obi sleeps in your house.
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

We shall see grin
When and what exactly shall we see? You don't know, i am sure.. grin as i said, it is all in your imaginations
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by OZ511: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Crazy lies
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by SeunNotOwner: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
slivertongue:
Buhari has failed the people of Zamfara

His kinsmen in Katsina are not wishing him better
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by 2016v2017: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
They'll still vote for APC again
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by 2016v2017: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
ujunwaobimdi:
Instead make una use the money buy una own guns to fight back. Bandits number one strength is knowing you can't defend yourself. Even soldiers fear people who can defend themselves
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by SeunNotOwner: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
This is crazy
our military/security and government should bury their heads in shame.

these same bandits will still use this same format on another village because they know they will pay out of fear.
A sensible government will use airforce to use drone to monitor them and deal with them.

Please help this orphan with a sewing machine so he can use it to train himself to school.

Go and Listen to Hamza Al-mustapha and Inteligent aman. All these is a game against Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/7447265/
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by crood: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Go and Listen to Hamza Al-mustapha and Inteligent aman. All these is a game against Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/7447265/
only God can help us in this country
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by godofuck231: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2022
And dss de arrest poor child when call mama bottom pot
Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by jamace(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2022
nwakaegomarcy3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJ4cwGfqB4

Photos of N20m cash Zamfara community paid to bandit leader to avoid attacks

Residents of Gidan-goga village, in Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State, allegedly paid a N20m levy imposed on them by bandit leader, Bello Turji, to stop him from attacking them.

The bandit leader had asked the villagers to pay the money on or before Sunday, November 27, or face his wrath.

A resident of the community said that the money was paid on Sunday and villagers who fled to other places, have started returning to their homes.

Zagazola Makama, a Counter Insurgency Expert and Security Analyst in Lake Chad, West Africa, on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, shared photos of the residents arranging the cash.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/update-photos-of-n20m-cash-zamfara-community-paid-to-bandit-leader-to-avoid-attacks.html

Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2022
madridguy:
lipsrsealed
this is where your paymaster want to continue from, right? As If reinforcing failure is inshrined in your DNA. shame .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.