Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? (1037 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2011
When I criticize extremist Islam, I may very well be accused of being a "hater," as if telling people about basic extremist Islamic doctrines means you advocate hatred toward Muslims as the solution. And nobody likes a hater, or wants to be one.  embarassed

Hatred is not the answer. If anything, I am anti-hatred. That's why I am trying to expose Islamic teachings: Shari'a law includes a system of legally-mandated hatred.

Muhammad is their model, and he expressed hatred toward non-Muslims. He maligned them, robbed them, tortured them, killed them, violated them, and took them as slaves. Muslims are supposed to follow his example. It says so in the Qur'an over seventy times.

I'm talking about the teachings, not the people. Some Muslims follow the teachings, and some are Muslim in name only.

But non-Muslims need to know about the teachings, because many of the most fundamental Islamic teachings are about how to deal with non-Muslims. According to the teachings, we must be subjugated under Islamic law. All of us.

Voluntarily or by force. And the tens of millions or hundreds of millions who follow Islamic doctrine to the letter are actively working toward that end. They have gained control over how Islam is taught in their schoolbooks.

Devoted followers have set up organizations in the United States and other Western democracies with the express purpose of undermining those democracies from within. We need to know about this stuff. It is affecting us already here in Nigeria !

If I say the teachings of communism advocate ending economic inequalities, does that make me a hatemonger? If I say Republicans advocate smaller government, does that make me a hater? If I say Buddhists believe in reincarnation, does that make me a hater?

But if I say the teachings of Islam advocate striving to institute worldwide Shari'a law, that makes me a hatemonger? That doesn't make any sense. Where did you come up with that 

edited article
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by adamabdul: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2011
Moderator:TO THE RELIGION SECTION
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Not addressed to Muslims per se, but to the wider world , so why should it be thrown to the religious section !!!

Is not extremist ISLAM a political ideology  undecided undecided

Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2011
That's the way it goes, almost doesn't count! Brandy rocks between!!!

Read the Quran dimwits!! Read the damn book!! Just reeeaaadd the book please!

Read it with an open mind not as a Muslim or as a Christian or atheist or any religious affiliation. Just read the Quran

I don't criticize something I don't know!

The book has some humanly lovely ideologies but many ideologies the Quran encourage are plane barbaric! Just read the book yourself pleeease!

Muslims called a UN meeting to make it a crime for criticizing of Islam shocked shocked shocked shocked Instead of trying to work on how to remove these unislamic doctrines from the Quran, they behead people for speaking out on savagery, 

Christians too try to back up their own ignorance with "new testament" ,  Which was a construct not a given,  Your god never changes but "new testament" designed a new image for god wtf undecided undecided undecided

The philosophy of fear and horor exposes fear as the best tool to attain submission SMH!!

Do we need a religion? Can we really not just set humane rules ?

Please please read the Quran,  Allah supposedly gave him the holy book yet it's no different from what already is there undecided undecided undecided  Just it was under the control of Arabs and they found a new way to manipulate people!!

And religion is a prison for the seekers of wisdom,  Killah priest
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by buzugee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
religion is man made
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by djustice: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Frosbel is right.

If you study the Quran well, you will discover that it advocates the killing and subjugation of Non-Muslims.
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^

Thank you brother !
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by mazaje(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
djustice:

Frosbel is right.

If you study the Quran well, you will discover that it advocates the killing and subjugation of Non-Muslims.

Same with the bible, it also advocates the killing of those that worship other Gods other than Yahweh. . .In the bible it even goes further than the Koran in saying that they should be killed and sacrificed as burnt offering to Yahweh. . . .Religions are like farts. . . Yours is good, but everyone else's stinks.
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by mazaje(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
frosbel:

When I criticize extremist Islam, I may very well be accused of being a "hater," as if telling people about basic extremist Islamic doctrines means you advocate hatred toward Muslims as the solution. And nobody likes a hater, or wants to be one.  embarassed

Nothing wrong in criticizing extremist Islam. . .It surely needs to be criticized . . . . . .

Hatred is not the answer. If anything, I am anti-hatred. That's why I am trying to expose Islamic teachings: Shari'a law includes a system of legally-mandated hatred.

The same can be said of christianity, people have used the bible to justify hate, murder, slavery, looting,racism etc. . . .The new testament says he that does not believe is condemned already, so a lot of christains see non christians as condemned goods and treat them as such. . . .The bible you talk about is NOT much better than the Koran. You have Jesus telling people to HATE father, mother , family, friends, etc if they truly want to follow him. . .So the bible also teaches and preaches hate. . . .

Muhammad is their model, and he expressed hatred toward non-Muslims. He maligned them, robbed them, tortured them, killed them, violated them, and took them as slaves. Muslims are supposed to follow his example. It says so in the Qur'an over seventy times.

You have no legs to stand here, the greatest prophets in your bible did worse than Mohammed. . . .There is no where you will find Mohammed killing women and children, half of your bible is filled with prophets killing innocent women and children through the divine injunction of your God. . .Moses, Joshua, Jehu, Ezekiel, David etc did worse crime that Mohammed, they committed genocide and ethnic cleansing, r[i]a[/i]pe women, looted and enslaved other people etc according to the stories, yet the remain the best people and friends of your God according to the bible. . . .The best of your prophets and men of God in the bible were worse than Mohammed and that is the FACT. . . .Even your God the OT is worse than Allah. . .

I'm talking about the teachings, not the people. Some Muslims follow the teachings, and some are Muslim in name only.

If you follow half of the teachings of the bible you will be in prison, no? Remember that Jesus did not condemn anything, he said he came not to condemn them but fulfill them. . .By the way the bible says your God never changes and his ways never changes as well. . .He remains the same forever. . .

But non-Muslims need to know about the teachings, because many of the most fundamental Islamic teachings are about how to deal with non-Muslims. According to the teachings, we must be subjugated under Islamic law. All of us.

True. . .Non muslims need to know that. . .Islam like Christianity has contradictory teachings, in one place it says that there is no compulsion in religion and people are supposed to do worship what ever they like, in another part it talks about Allah disliking the unbelievers. . . .There are teachings in the bible that also encourages those that do not believe in the God of the bible to be killed,enslaved and treated badly. .

Voluntarily or by force. And the tens of millions or hundreds of millions who follow Islamic doctrine to the letter are actively working toward that end. They have gained control over how Islam is taught in their schoolbooks.

Devoted followers have set up organizations in the United States and other Western democracies with the express purpose of undermining those democracies from within. We need to know about this stuff. It is affecting us already here in Nigeria !

If I say the teachings of communism advocate ending economic inequalities, does that make me a hatemonger? If I say Republicans advocate smaller government, does that make me a hater? If I say Buddhists believe in reincarnation, does that make me a hater?

As long as you fail to accept that your own religion is not better,then you have no right telling muslims what to do or accept. . .I have seen you on many threads justifying all the murders and senseless killings in the bible as GOOD because they appear in the bible. . .Why then do you turn around and point to the muslims saying they fail to admit that their religion encourages violence when half of your bible is filled with violence and violent acts carried out by your God and his chosen men?. . .

But if I say the teachings of Islam advocate striving to institute worldwide Shari'a law, that makes me a hatemonger? That doesn't make any sense. Where did you come up with that 

edited article

It doesn't. . . .But your own religion is not really better than theirs when looked at critically. . .The bible is there for all to read. . .Muslims are more honest in accepting what is written in the holy book than the christains. . .
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by seyibrown(f): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
The same can be said of christianity, people have used the bible to justify hate, murder, slavery, looting,racism etc. . . .The new testament says he that does not believe is condemned already, so a lot of christains see non christians as condemned goods and treat them as such. . . .The bible you talk about is NOT much better than the Koran. You have Jesus telling people to HATE father, mother , family, friends, etc if they truly want to follow him. . .So the bible also teaches and preaches hate. . . .

The NEW TESTAMENT or OLD TESTAMENT DOES NOT COMMAND that XTIANS should kill unbelievers or subjugate them. No where! Some Xtians may have twisted scriptures to justify their heinous crimes but NEITHER THE OLD NOR NEW TESTAMENT commands XTIANS to HATE/KILL non-xtians!

You have no legs to stand here, the greatest prophets in your bible did worse than Mohammed. . . .There is no where you will find Mohammed killing women and children, half of your bible is filled with prophets killing innocent women and children through the divine injunction of your God. . .Moses, Joshua, Jehu, Ezekiel, David etc did worse crime that Mohammed, they committed genocide and ethnic cleansing, violation women, looted and enslaved other people etc according to the stories, yet the remain the best people and friends of your God according to the bible. . . .The best of your prophets and men of God in the bible were worse than Mohammed and that is the FACT. . . .Even your God the OT is worse than Allah. . .

Why are you comparing the BIBLE with MOHAMMED? Shouldn't the true comparison here be JESUS and MOHAMMED or  BIBLE and QURAN? The Bible contains in historical records in part and direct instructions in part. Following David/Joshua/Solomon does not make anyone a Xtian, AND THEY WERE NOT XTIANS; following Christ does!

It doesn't. . . .But your own religion is not really better than theirs when looked at critically. . .The bible is there for all to read. . .Muslims are more honest in accepting what is written in the holy book than the christains. . .

Critical assessment? How is labelling acts committed by non-xtians as xtian acts and then comparing them with Islamist acts a criticla 'look'? . . . . . and as for Muslims being more honest in accepting what is written in their Holy Book more than Xtians do, you are really being dishonest in that respect!
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
mazaje:

Same with the bible, it also advocates the killing of those that worship other Gods other than Yahweh. . .In the bible it even goes further than the Koran in saying that they should be killed and sacrificed as burnt offering to Yahweh. . . .Religions are like farts. . . Yours is good, but everyone else's stinks.

TRUE. christianity and islam are two sides of the same rotten egg. By the Gods, I swear a day will come when we Pagans will arise and clean this world off your trash. angry angry angry angry
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^

Keep worshipping your i-dolls  grin

Better repent of your sins before it is too late !
Re: Frosbel Are You A Hatemonger And Islamophobe ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
my you laugh @ our attire when in fact, you wear nothing. judge thy rotten self. tongue

i already repent having not set fire to the nearby jesuit church.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prophet Replicates Harbalist Advertising Syndrome On Facebook / This Was The Reason Jesus Had To Die / PEACE - Mark Of A True Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.