Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC (17239 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by garfield1: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zamfara State Governor, Hon. Bello Mohammed Matawalle has received a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential campaign council, Dr. Hamza Abubakar Haruna to the All Progressives Congress, APC, fold.

This was contained in a press statement signed and issued to newsmen in Gusau, the State capital by the press secretary to Governor Matawalle, Comrade Jamilu Magaji.

Abubakar, who briefed newsmen at the APC North West Zonal Office, along Isah Kaita in Kaduna, in company of vibrant and agile young political groups from PDP, said his decision to join the APC is to support the north west campaign coordinator to earn the zone an overwhelming victory at the 2023 general elections.

He expressed confidence with the political maturity of Governor Bello Matawalle in unifying the party and making APC stronger in the North West geo-political zone.

The decampee said he rejoined the APC considering the fact that the party will take the country to the next level, expressing optimism that Governor Matawalle’s political strategy will continue to remain indelible in the minds of Zamfara people and the North West in general.

He added that he defected alongside teeming political groups across the seven States of the North West geopolitical zone, who are mostly youths.

Governor Matawalle, who earlier received Abubakar and his entourage at his residence, commended the politicians for choosing to align with the APC and its Presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He informed the defectors that Tinubu had mapped out strategic development plans that will consolidate the existing reforms embarked upon by President Muhammadu Buhari.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/29/pdp-pcc-member-hamza-abubakar-others-defect-to-apc-in-zamfara/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjtjdSw69X7AhWJuaQKHaRQAHsQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3DyRpTnzprpoPz2jQB9-W0

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by garfield1: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Atiku is out of the race

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by OkutaNla: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hmm.. at this rate, Atiku fit no get a single vote for Zamfara o. Ditto Borno.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by slivertongue: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
His choice. I wish him the best
Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by chinae(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Auction sales: highest bidder

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Kyase(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zamfara is the first state Tinubu will win
No long talk for this one

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Ttalk: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
It is over for Dubai Alhaji. Lazy Party and lazy candidate cannot confront the formidable APC with it's never tired candidate.

Now that Wike the strong man and Fayose no longer play their active role as they used to, PDP has become weak and it is glaring that their defeat will be monumental.

The only people still remain like Dino and Reno are the just there to cash out dollar from Atiku.

The other brown envelop journalist, Kperogi can no longer withstand the boring and weak PDP, he has decided to mellow down, licking his wound that he has miscalculated

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by ganisucks(f): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:
Atiku is out of the race
Correction: Both Tinubu and Atiku are out of the race. This election is President Obi's to lose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Aiel123: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:
Atiku is out of the race
25% in Zamfara is possible for PDP.
It averaged 22% in 2019 against Buhari,now I'm sure they hit 25%.

1 Like

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by ganisucks(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:
It is over for Dubai Alhaji. Lazy Party and lazy candidate cannot confront the formidable APC with it's never tired candidate.

Now that Wike the strong man and Fayose no longer play their active role as they used to, PDP has become weak and it is glaring that their defeat will be monumental.

The only people still remain like Dino and Reno are the just there to cash out dollar from Atiku.

The other brown envelop journalist, Kperogi can no longer withstand the boring and weak PDP, he has decided to mellow down, licking his wound that he has miscalculated

Vodka calling gin alcoholic. APC is as lazy as, probably more lazzie Faire than, PDP. The only people going about town with Baba Lagos are politicians interested in using campaign funds to settle their own selfish interests. The governors are only interested in installing their successors, or winning the senatorial seats in their constituencies. It's every man for himself in the Wild Wild West called APC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Svoboda(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
The worst case scenario for Atiku is the recent oil discovery in the north by the apc govt. It has made atikus rantings about insecueity and impoverishment in the north blunt and of no effect.

This is the worst time for atiku to run for president.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by LeoDeKing: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

By this time next year, 60% of the PDP and the APC, including your whatsapp boss will be in the Labour party. Your boss will make you hang President Obi's picture in your living room. The irony!
Shukudi, stop quoting me.

I'm allergic to unintelligent stories.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Ttalk: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Vodka calling gin alcoholic. APC is as lazy as, probably more lazzie Faire than, PDP. The only people going about town with Baba Lagos are politicians interested in using campaign funds to settle their own selfish interests. The governors are only interested in installing their successors, or winning the senatorial seats in their constituencies. It's every man for himself in the Wild Wild West called APC.

If there one thing you can't take away from the disobedient children to their parent but became obidient to Obilienus is their faith and believe in their foolishness.

You said more than this during APC primary, by the time Tinubu is declared winner, your next line of argument will be court will upturn the victory while your inner mind would wish Tinubu die.

There is no prediction from your end that has turned to be correct. I don't reckon with opinions from Obididirins

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by ganisucks(f): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shukudi, stop quoting me.

I'm allergic to unintelligent stories.
You need to stop using Chinko Hisense TV. It's time you adapt your senses to Samsung or Panasonic TV's.

5 Likes

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by ganisucks(f): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

If there one thing you can't take away from the disobedient children to their parent but became obidient to Obilienus is their faith and believe in their foolishness.

You said more than this during APC primary, by the time Tinubu is declared winner, your next line of argument will be court will upturn the victory while your inner mind would wish Tinubu die.

There is no prediction from your end that has turned to be correct. I don't reckon with opinions from Obididirins
And again, I said check my posts then. I never once stated that Tinubu would win or lose at the polls. The only thing I said then was that there were saboteurs in his crew. An assertion that has been proven time and time again.
Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Obaofaba: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
I'm not surprise, Zamfara State only recognize one political party and that is the APC.

The governor will have wanted to continue with the PDP but PDP has no structure in the whole of Zamfara State. His defection to the APC is a no brainer.

To you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the people loves you, please don't betray our trust in you.

Your manifesto is top notch, ensure you follow it to the later.

Personally, I have only voted once and that was in the year 2015 for Buhari but because I'm not too convinced with his performance, and I had no trust for the other contestants, I declined my voting rights except for the gubanatorial election in 2019.

My believe is that just as we know of you, you will assemble the best team to make Nigeria work again.

Once again, let me be the first to congratulate you as the succeeding president to Mr Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by ATLIEN2027: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
The earlier everyone including the Pandora Zombies fall in line and queue behind Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the better for them. Don't be left behind.
Tinubu is the man of the moment

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Wickedfacts: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin grin

You see Doyin Okupe and Datti, watch them carefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by oluwaseyi0: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
It Atiku carry second he try

6 Likes

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Curious346: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sad.....

Matawalle,whose name appeared among the sponsors of insecurity in the north , is not admired by sane men
Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by treesun: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by beerfraud: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Make una consider labour party too in this transfer window

61 Likes

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Slippy: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na result go tell. Fear who no fear Fulani grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by MVLOX(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na their way.... We are not surprised
Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by garfield1: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

25% in Zamfara is possible for PDP.
It averaged 22% in 2019 against Buhari,now I'm sure they hit 25%.

They got 22% with marafa and yari fighting and zamfara pdp united.now,zamfara pdp has no candidate and apc is united plus kwankwaso seems somehow strong

6 Likes

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by maestroferddi: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Propaganda will be refuted before 24 hours...
Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Ttalk: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

And again, I said check my posts then. I never once stated that Tinubu would win or lose at the polls. The only thing I said then was that there were saboteurs in his crew. An assertion that has been proven time and time again.

Okay, let me agree you are the only Obidient that didn't wish Tinubu bad during the primary. Why are you now wailing upon Tinubu matter. Can't you see the coast is clear and your Pandora is making work easy for Mazi Nnamdi Tinubu?

How long will it take you to accept the reality?

40 Likes

Re: A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC by Uniquekriss(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
100million has left Tinubu's purse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. / PDP Presidential Rally Holds In Anambra State Today'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.