Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin (533 Views)

No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? / Stone And Stick War In Himalayas: 43 Chinese And 20 Indian Soldiers Died / Trump Threatens Iran Says Let The War Begin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by ken6488(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
The European Commission has raised the assessment of #Ukraine's damage from the conflict from €385bn to €600bn, EC head @vonderleyen has said.

She also said that, according to the EC, Ukraine's losses since the start of the war amounted to more than 100,000 soldiers.

People should keep cheering Ukraine to it death

Ukraine can’t keep it up for another year

Peace

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by incandescentena: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Us/NATO should kukuma finished what they started

5 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by incandescentena: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Bentonite1 are you hurt or haunted?

2 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by obedience4(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
What's Russian count Two I guess grin
Thank god all this your propaganda doesn't hit front page
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by obedience4(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
No link no reference to any media, this yeye boy just they post rubbish litter naira land,
Yeye black African,
Tell us one human being of back descent that has achieved anything in Russia. No back celebrity in Russia, no back politician, no black African Russian athletes ..
Yet Mumu carry Russian for head, go to st Petersburg and see how Russian treat Africans you go wise..
Even the yeye Nigeria may you dey, have you heard that Russian government build one school, or given any aid, yet you carry Putin matter for head,
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by incandescentena: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:
No link no reference to any media, this yeye boy just they post rubbish litter naira land,
Yeye black African,
Tell us one human being of back descent that has achieved anything in Russia. No back celebrity in Russia, no back politician, no black African Russian athletes ..
Yet Mumu carry Russian for head, go to st Petersburg and see how Russian treat Africans you go wise..
Even the yeye Nigeria may you dey, have you heard that Russian government build one school, or given any aid, yet you carry Putin matter for head,

Cry me propaganda tears

Naughty lad

5 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by obedience4(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
incandescentena:

Cry me propaganda tears

Naughty lad

That's it, you won't answer the question?
Anyway I have and still enjoying my American dream,
I can call 911 and A truck full of EMTs will come to my rescue me,
Will Putin come rescue you in the shithole Nigeria
What's has Putin done for you? grin
At least my data base is with the USA authorities
Putin doesn't even know you exist grin grin
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Curious346: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
God rest the dead
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

This was from European Commissioner Ursula von der Leyen. Then later, the video was edited and the part cut out.

Watch for yourself below
https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/status/1597913370023579648?t=6orwPXiXbEnMLQagPbWhSQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Interesting how official records of Von der Leyen stating quite clearly there were more than 100k Ukrainian deaths so far have been scrubbed.

Fortunately some have saved clips which prove that's what was stated.

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:
Yeye black African,

Here is the original clip.
https://twitter.com/thesiriusreport/status/1597911737944408064?t=85XA8pm8yzAm8T39BUJOGg&s=19

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:
Zelensky will announce the number of those killed in the war "at the right moment", since this is a "sensitive topic"-Office of the President of Ukraine

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Otobong3374(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Useless News Useless Poster. Fake Propaganda, Writen By Fake Russian-Nigerian analyst.
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

Russia went in with 120k soldiers. They just did one round of mobilization of 300k soldiers who have not yet entered the battle field. Ukraine has done 5 rounds of mobilization so far with NATO, uncle Sam and daddy US supporting with weapons and cash.

You should see the other guy.

4 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Otobong3374:
Useless News Useless Poster. Fake Propaganda, Writen By Fake Russian-Nigerian analyst.

You want to see the video of her saying so?

Watch https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/status/1597872429900394496?t=-_VEeuQBy3TxA3DUPbs1tA&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Otobong3374:

Ukraine has held Bakhmut since 2014. They made trenches and dug in.

The video in the link below
https://twitter.com/mickbk/status/1597874772809072641?t=2w6rallGG2cZ0aLFNFeeug&s=19

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Otobong3374(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

That's it, you won't answer the question?
Anyway I have and still enjoying my American dream,
I can call 911 and A truck full of EMTs will come to my rescue me,
Will Putin come rescue you in the shithole Nigeria
What's has Putin done for you? grin
At least my data base is with the USA authorities
Putin doesn't even know you exist grin grin
U Are Wasting Your Precious Time For Motherfucker Who Are Frustrated In A Fucking Shithole Country. Don't You Know That Too Much Of Food Shortages Is So Rampant In Africa? I Don't Fuckly Talk To Fucking Morons Who Are Comfirmed Sickler. Last Week, A Fucking Shithole Boy Wanted To Scam Me, He Thought That I Was Fucking slowpoke Like Him. He Didn't Know That I'm Wiser Than Him.

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:
According to Rybar the Ukrainians are transferring their best and most dependable units into Artemovsk/Bakhmut. These units include Foreign mercenaries, Nazi militias, and Ukrainian SOF.

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by ken6488(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:
grin eu official said it her self

2 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Otobong3374(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
rottennaija:

You want to see the video of her saying so?

Watch https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/status/1597913370023579648?t=C9YGVhRw_xkRMbYKJ4t7cg&s=19
This Is Little War Video, Okay? Motherfuck Stop Screaming Like A Fucking slowpoke Who Has Not Tasted War Before. I Was Burn In A War Tour Enviroment, Okay? My Dad & Mum Are Senior Personnels, Okay? Fucking Nigerians Act In A Very Authentic Mode That Showcase Their Stupid Lives,, Stop Screaming Like My Puppets.
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by timesuploaded: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:
Yeye black African,
small boy Russia don kill them finish. Nothing remain to kill. There was never a plan to capture anywhere. Just kill all the nazi and nato maggots. December is for capturing of lands. Over 500k dead nato vagabonds and 400k dead Ukraine nazis

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by rottennaija(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Otobong3374:
This Is Little War Video, Okay? Motherfuck Stop Screaming Like A Fucking slowpoke Who Has Not Tasted War Before. I Was Burn In A War Tour Enviroment, Okay? My Dad & Mum Are Senior Personnels, Okay? Fucking Nigerians Act In A Very Authentic Mode That Showcase Their Stupid Lives,, Stop Screaming Like My Puppets.

You end up saying nothing. Just shouting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Otobong3374(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
rottennaija:

You end up saying nothing. Just shouting.
What This Motherfucker Talking About? Oh! Oh! Oh! He's A Shithole Boy, Sorry Fucking Sickler, Who Is Frustrated In A Mesirable Continent. Come To America And Enjoy Good Life, Okay? Puppet, Stop Crying, Your Fucking Food Is Not Ready, Okay? I Know, Food Shortages Is Rampant In Africa & Hunger Is Eating Up Your Brain

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
rottennaija:

Russia went in with 120k soldiers. They just did one round of mobilization of 300k soldiers who have not yet entered the battle field. Ukraine has done 5 rounds of mobilization so far with NATO, uncle Sam and daddy US supporting with weapons and cash.

You should see the other guy.
Russia actually went into the war with 150k and not 120k. Mobilized forces are yet to enter into the theatre. If what’s left of the initial force is still holding ground, it’s safe to say it has lost close to 20% which is around 30k troops. This is why Ukraine was able to do a counter attack, they throw more bodies, they don’t care about casualties, Russia prefers to do a temporary leave and save manpower pending when mobilized forces would arrive. The 150k troops was always going to be too little for such large scale NATO funded war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by incandescentena: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

That's it, you won't answer the question? Anyway I have and still enjoying my American dream, I can call 911 and A truck full of EMTs will come to my rescue me, Will Putin come rescue you in the shithole Nigeria What's has Putin done for you? grin At least my data base is with the USA authorities Putin doesn't even know you exist grin grin
ENOUGH!
Don't ever call Nigeria that S-word again

4 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by ken6488(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
redseason:

Russia actually went into the war with 150k and not 120k. Mobilized forces are yet to enter into the theatre. If what’s left of the initial force is still holding ground, it’s safe to say it has lost close to 20% which is around 30k troops. This is why Ukraine was able to do a counter attack, they throw more bodies, they don’t care about casualties, Russia prefers to do a temporary leave and save manpower pending when mobilized forces would arrive. The 150k troops was always going to be too little for such large scale NATO funded war.
Exactly when the main troops arrive the real war begin

2 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by paafin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
incandescentena:

ENOUGH!

Las Las, that dude fit be Americana wannabe wey be Agbero for Oshodi grin

2 Likes

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by obedience4(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
incandescentena:

ENOUGH!

Nigeria is a shithole period..
Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by incandescentena: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

Nigeria is a shithole period..
You asked for it

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Ukraine Soldiers Died Since The War Begin by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
They will all die in Ukraine.... Russia will defeat all it enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Mark Zukerberg / Russia List Of Historical Invasions / Watch Old Biden Falling On Stage Like A Drunk Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.