Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun (59219 Views)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Chris2863(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Dickson178:
really? shocked
we are from the same town in Enugu
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
They should waste no seconds to send this son of the devil to his grave.

Some Nigerian men are useless.

The guy is a devil agreed bt why did she date him and hold on to his money?? People look for problems with their own hands. Dating an armed robber.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by nedekid: 3:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Wey dey do yahoo yahoo grin
Her own yahoo self, she come do am to yahoo boy too.
Bros on thr other hand, why will he use her account and expect her to release the money to him? When the wahala comes is it not her authority will go after possibly when the guy has dumped her of which the guy can claim ignorance of the transaction.
How are we sure fear did not allow her release the money instead say she wants to complain to the bank about the strange money in her account?
True Men will not involve their women in such illicit transactions.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by WithFact: 4:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Please change the heading to YAHOO MAN KILLED YAHOO GIRLFRIEND OVER YAHOO PROCEEDS
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by KimFlorence: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Anytime another Yoruba lady is murdered it is tagged as domestic violence and gender-based violence and everybody moves, unknown to you guys, this results from deep-seated hatred and anger Igbos have towards Yorubas they could no longer hold or hide since 2015. They are venting their anger and hate on hapless Yoruba girls and Idowu is the latest victim. You Yoruba girls be wise, these people cannot love, you see the way they bash your people everyday on social media even in mainstream media and you still open your legs to them?

I pity you girls. Another sad day for me. Ask yourselves, how many Igbo ladies have been murdered by their Yoruba partners since 2015 and compare it with number of Yoruba women murdered by Igbo men and you'll be alarmed and flabbergasted. This is war. Everytime I see this in the news my heart breaks. Yorubas can't protect their women and their women are so gullible.

Report this post and this account and get it deleted and me banned.

God will judge all of us and judge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by unmask: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Wey dey do yahoo yahoo grin
Her own yahoo self, she come do am to yahoo boy too.
The irony of it. They see nothing wrong when they steal people's sweat, but go ballistic when they suffer same fate.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by davidtemi(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
They should waste no seconds to send this son of the devil to his grave.

Some Nigerian men are useless.
Baby calm down calm down...
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Nnatuu: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Two thieves, one killed the other.

Who knows what kind of children they would've born into the next generation....
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Yinkagbo(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

See local fowl wan dey form woman. Didirin!

Local fowl...cheesy lolz
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Phantom233: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2022
He should be hanged Asap, but I trust Nigerian police they'll do otherwise.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Unclesamo(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2022
bassidogeorge:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

PRICE PLS....
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by milliondollas(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2022
IGBOS AND WORSHIP OF MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Raychee(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Stop dating yahoo boys ooo!!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by BanyXchi: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2022
Curious345:
Hnm..
.the southwest has lost its values
that bastard is ibo not yoruba
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Jacopini: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Hard earned money

The way you guys justifies killing these days is alarming, I hope humans and not cannibals will still remain in Nigeria 10yrs from now?

Ur judgement is one sided

Dey r both criminals
Dey both stole

Do u knw hw many pipu hv died or went into recess bcus of bin scammed?

D diff is dat sh met her judgement earlier dan d guy

His judgement is closer though
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Seductress4(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Bryan88:
olosho will u keep quiet?
U no go see point wey em make o, u over look em point o...all u jst after is the gender killed and not the cause or what led to her death...akwuya!!!
Your mother is my role model in Olosho business.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Seductress4(f): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2022
KanuSE:

That's not you on your DP. Why would you steal someone's picture?
I stole your mother's pics na. Ode
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Bryan88(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
Your mother is my role model in Olosho business.
but na ur mother come be the Olosho national chairlady that year na abi u don forget? Na she been dey train young oloshos wey jst enter street that year na grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by OdefaGirl(f): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2022
Jacopini:

Ur judgement is one sided

Dey r both criminals
Dey both stole

Do u knw hw many pipu hv died or went into recess bcus of bin scammed?

D diff is dat sh met her judgement earlier dan d guy

His judgement is closer though

Whenever you guys are quoting someone, try very hard to understand the comment you are referring to because it's actually referring to another comment.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by SPAMBOX7: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
You dey use your girl for gee work still come make her your picker. What did you expect? Werey cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by SPAMBOX7: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

I expected you to atleast use the opportunity to issue a warning to your fellow gender to curtail their lust for material things.

Hating on men will never restore your lost body counts.
Na because of you I dey open most of front page contents cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by JAGS001(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See the guy's chest like signboard...

No RIP to type. undecided
Death to ALL yahoo yahoo Boys in clouding their conplicit Girlfriends.
e be like yahoo boys don collect your gf before lol
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Seductress4(f): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bryan88:
but na ur mother come be the Olosho national chairlady that year na abi u don forget? Na she been dey train young oloshos wey jst enter street that year na grin
A prostitute raised you. Evident in your comment.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by OyinO: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
He belongs to Zeus the ancient Jesus of Greco-Roman mythology. He'll be hanged for manslaughter.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Bryan88(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
A prostitute raised you. Evident in your comment.
i no dey deny am na...abi u see me deny am b4? More over 4 u 2knw say na olosho raise me means say u knw everything na...
Oops!!! 4got your malee na d olosho national chairlady so u should always hav 1st class info grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Seductress4(f): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bryan88:
i no dey deny am na...abi u see me deny am b4? More over 4 u 2knw say na olosho raise me means say u knw everything na...
Oops!!! 4got your malee na d olosho national chairlady so u should always hav 1st class info grin
Regards to the prostitute that birthed you.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Bryan88(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
Regards to the prostitute that birthed you.
and my regards to ur mum, their national chairlady wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by balarabe01(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Topic should be changed to "YAHOOBOY ARRESTED FOR KILLING HIS FELLOW YAHOOGIRL".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.