Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun (59244 Views)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Nursepepeye(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
They should waste no seconds to send this son of the devil to his grave.

Some Nigerian men are useless.
what do you have to say to ladies who only date Yahoo boys because of money?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by TyyT22(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hey pretty Lady, you shouldn't be insulting a guy like this, it tell negative of you.
Seductress4:
See the classic E-diot calling someone a fish brain.
May your sisters end up with such boyfriend.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by stormborn28(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
Please, move out of my mention and enjoy your silly attitude.

Na she kill herself oo... sorry to say... when dem tell them to hustle for money dem no go gree na to dey follow yahooboy Upandan.. she follow one enter her six feet now.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
How a lady would feel comfortable, to date a man who steals to make a living is what baffles me. Tbh.

If it's not long throat, what else would.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Faposky95: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
...tell me of I lie..
No day go pass Ogun state no fall my hand...shiiioooorrrr!!!!!

Always for the wronger reasons....

Isn't that state suppose to be 2nd to Lagos in all ramification.....?

.... tomorrow loading.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by ipobarecriminals: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
shocked angry sad see fine girl dey hang with a deadly osu PIG sad.Hang the ENUGU Bastard angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Wizmj4real(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:

But they shouldn't send Chidima to grave abi
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Wizmj4real(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
If you're not a fool who goes about trolling women online, you would have condemned the devilish act carried out on someone's child and sister, but No, you rush to my mention to make a fool of yourself and to gather likes.

No one is in support of crime irrespective of gender

But hating on men, won't unfuck the Bleep, you have countless number of times been bleeped by men
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by ukaface(f): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Girls wey Dey date yahoo boys get mind oooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Daniluv1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Now you will be charged for MURDER, ASSAULT and FRAUD only you one

Your own don quench

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Mrklemo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Bible was right about.. Flee from evil.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Streetmovement(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

R.I.P to greed and fraud

Girlfriend and boyfriend wey no get sense

Yahoo meets olosho as girlfriend, it never ends well cuz they always lack coordination
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by OdefaGirl(f): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Berrityga:
fish brain.. You should be locked up in a Sardine tin. A greedy girl tried to scam her bf of his heart earn money and in a responds he beat her up hoping she will relinquish the money but in her greed she held on till she died. The guy should get minimal sentence.

Hard earned money

The way you guys justifies killing these days is alarming, I hope humans and not cannibals will still remain in Nigeria 10yrs from now?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by ufuosman(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na wa
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by xtycool: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Tfsho: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

A case of a yahoo girl that scammed her yahoo boyfriend who scammed innocent people.

Proximate cause of Death - Greed and Fraud

Verdict - Let the living perish.

All rise.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Dickson178(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chris2863:
Jesus Christ. I know this dude ooo embarassed
really? shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by GiZcorp: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't even know who to type the RIP for...
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Progressives4lov(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Don't go before your day stop following Yahoo Yahoo girls
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I expected you to atleast use the opportunity to issue a warning to your fellow gender to curtail their lust for material things.

Hating on men will never restore your lost body counts.
lol. my main man
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by kufreabasi86191: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jesus Christ. I know this dude ooo Jesus Christ. I know this dude ooo ...
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Ifakiland(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Trojan8(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
placeofallure:
This is the story the boy wants to run with? Hmmmn! Well the dead cannot rise up to defend herself. The boy wants to renew his Yahoo Otomopo. That was what happened.

Her landlady has reportedly called her for about 3 times and warned her about the boy but material things will not let them hear; so much that she and her mum started avoiding the landlady. Now her words have come to pass. She specifically told her that the boy will use her for rituals. I wish she heard. It's sad.

Oh you know the girl.

Well if she has a good lawyer. It can be proven that any specific amount related to what the guy is saying was sent to her. That way they can now focus on the real motive behind the killing.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by MaziBiafra042: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
man hustle finish with sleepless nights,data burning,frequent lies,u get mind no wan release money wen money drop. na u kill urself
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by chysam: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See the guy's chest like signboard...

No RIP to type. undecided
Death to ALL yahoo yahoo Boys in clouding their conplicit Girlfriends.

Supported!!!
Because they know and understand the game, help in making and receiving calls, and satanically aware that some of those magas end up dying due to their atrocities here.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Isabi4lov: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na wa o , the heart is truly deep , and both of them will be claiming yeye love to each other, not knowing what's going on in their different minds , Shey the girl no no say , anything yahoo boys , dem no dey different from armrobbers & they fit kill at any given opportunity... ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by karnap(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin the girl get confidence because its a Freud's money
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Unrated900(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
From Enugu
U came to kill a woman in her state
Ipob why naaaaa
This is too much

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by Bryan88(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
If you're not a fool who goes about trolling women online, you would have condemned the devilish act carried out on someone's child and sister, but No, you rush to my mention to make a fool of yourself and to gather likes.
olosho will u keep quiet?
U no go see point wey em make o, u over look em point o...all u jst after is the gender killed and not the cause or what led to her death...akwuya!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by RIDOO: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
"Ole gbe ,ole gba"Thief carry am...thief snatched am.See the lady's eye lashes like eagle wings.What a life!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun by ayoola2002(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:

Your father is useless, must u comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.