Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra (1426 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by TechW: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi Refused to Condemn the Killing of LP Leader in Anambra.

Even,on National TV, he refused to condemn the Killings in the South East by IPOB and ESN, but today he rushing to condemn killing in Kaduna State

Was Obi in Labour party as at that time, must you force yourself to make no sense?
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by Mrkindness: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
wwwihy:
grin
the kind of wickedness and evil Nigeria muslims support mostly when it's against Christians is mind blowing even Allah and Mohammed will be ashamed of you people.
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by lexylaw40: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mr Pandora terrorist
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by Superwave16320: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
But I have seen countless oloriburuku Igbos blame Tinubu for killing in Lagos n SW in general but cursed igbos like you don't want Peter Obi blamed for killing right under his nose in Anambra. What sort of hypocrisy is plaguing your Igbo foolish head ?!

Okpeke22:
If your govt was responsible, there won't be these killings that would make you go hunting for who condemned and who didn't condemn them.
Blame your govt for abdicating her duties and not Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by Okpeke22: 3:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Superwave16320:
But I have seen countless oloriburuku Igbos blame Tinubu for killing in Lagos n SW in general but cursed igbos like you don't want Peter Obi blamed for killing right under his nose in Anambra. What sort of hypocrisy is plaguing your Igbo foolish head ?!

You're pained that Peter Obi within just a few months has gained more popularity than your agbado master who has grown in infamy, I pity you.
Throw curses with foul mouth but the fact remains that Tinubu is the greatest hypocrite known to mankind. His hypocrisy is beyond compare and you his.supporters shall meet your day of reckoning.
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by CaptainAyub: 4:34am On Dec 01, 2022
tolue42:
Obi and hypocrite na 5&6..
Vote wisely grin
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by nedu666: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2022
What sort of nonsense news is this?
Was obi in labour party last year November?
Why condemn the death of a man who is still alive, is that not madness
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by Abdu81: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2022
Obi was not in lp then.
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by Almaigaa: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2022
tolue42:
Obi and hypocrite na 5&6..

Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Your government controls all the security apparatus of this country but you want Obi "condemnation" of ipob to stop their heinous crimes?

Let's focus on who failed on their primary duty as a government not someone who has no power
Re: Peter Obi Refused To Condemn The Killing Of LP Leader In Anambra by Superwave16320: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2022
My brother I can throw bet if Peter Peter Obi see 1/3 of Tinubu vote in the 2023 presidential election he should be declared the winner. I am willing to bet any amount on this with you.

Okpeke22:

You're pained that Peter Obi within just a few months has gained more popularity than your agbado master who has grown in infamy, I pity you.
Throw curses with foul mouth but the fact remains that Tinubu is the greatest hypocrite known to mankind. His hypocrisy is beyond compare and you his.supporters shall meet your day of reckoning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebeano Declares Total Support For Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over Comment At APC Rally In Anambra / Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.