Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? (1392 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by plaindealer: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Just asking for a friend... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Moh247: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by oyin44: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin obi is a loser

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by mymadam(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Yes 👏🏽

1 Like

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Seakay(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
APC is not at peace and has been acting Jittery for the past few days. I thought they won the election? cheesy grin

PETER OBI IS COMING! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by plaindealer: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seakay:
APC is not at peace and has been acting Jittery for the past few days. I thought they won the election? cheesy grin

[b]PETER OBI IS COMING! :[/b]P

Yes, he's coming to biafra...

grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:
Nor make urchins heart cut
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by plaindealer: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Nor make urchins heart cut

Nna, speak English abeg..

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Nna, speak English abeg..

grin grin
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Urchins have entered over drive. They say Tiffnubu don win yet they have gathered here today to masturbate on Peter Obi picture 😅🤣

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by ThothHermes: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:
At least it's earned legitimately. Unlike...
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
ThothHermes:
At least it's earned legitimately. Unlike...
Blubula babablu 😄
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by ThothHermes: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Blubula babablu 😄
Na you talk am o...😁😁😁
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Urchins have entered over drive. They say Tiffnubu don win yet they have gathered here today to masturbate on Peter Obi picture 😅🤣

How people go stop when Peter Obi and his obidense crew continue to go from one blunder to another

1 Like

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by stuffs2002: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Eiyah.. Sorry.

You go dey alright las las
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Seakay(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Yes, he's coming to biafra...

grin
Cry more! cheesy
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
dat9jaguy:

How people go stop when Peter Obi and his obidense crew continue to go from one blunder to another
Lol you're still using campaign format 😅🤣

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol you're still using campaign format 😅🤣

Any format to expose that fraud called Peter Obi is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Any format to expose that fraud called Peter Obi is welcome.
Peter Obi is a fraud while Tinubu is a saint? What an ephemeral revelation of gigantic proportions!
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Peter Obi is a fraud while Tinubu is a saint? What an ephemeral revelation of gigantic proportions!

I only say what I am certain about. I repeat Peter Obi is a fraud(a con man).

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2023
dat9jaguy:

I only say what I am certain about. I repeat Peter Obi is a fraud(a con man).
I'm certain Tinubu is a Drug Lord too. Are we okay now?
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I'm certain Tinubu is a Drug Lord too. Are we okay now?

I ask you How does that detract from the fact that Peter Obi is a fraud

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Afamed: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Seakay:

Obi will first need to defend this first

before he will cum

Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by NothingDoMe: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2023
dat9jaguy:

I ask you How does that detract from the fact that Peter Obi is a fraud
Good we are okay now. lol
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Misterone: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Seakay:

for your mind. Small pikin wen think say him dey shake coconut tree no know say the tree no dey shake. Na him head dey shake.
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Seakay(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Misterone:
for your mind. Small pikin wen think say him dey shake coconut tree no know say the tree no dey shake. Na him head dey shake.
Agbado brain
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Seakay(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Afamed:

Obi will first need to defend this first

before he will cum
APC shooting themselves in the foot since 800bc grin grin cheesy Wait till we get to Court.
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Misterone: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Seakay:

Agbado brain
una no go ever get sense. Mumu brain. Jumping up and down the net, looking for negative comments about APC, thinking foolish thoughts and believing in your childishness that it is affecting one person or the other. Mumu! We just dey look you.
Re: Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? by Seakay(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Misterone:
una no go ever get sense. Mumu brain. Jumping up and down the net, looking for negative comments about APC, thinking foolish thoughts and believing in your childishness that it is affecting one person or the other. Mumu! We just dey look you.
Balablu... Bulaba! grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pals Aid Is A Big Scam Please Be Warned / David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location / Ned Nwoko’s Aide, Barrister Chris Agidy, Abducted And Killed; Police Recover Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.