Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis (473 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis by onochurch(f): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Yahoo boy arrested for beating his girlfriend to death, she refused to relinquish the money his ‘client’ paid into her account in Ogun

Police operatives in Ogun State have arrested a suspected yahoo boy, Obeta John, 27, for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Idowu Buhari, in Eredu Ishara area of the state.

The suspect was arrested on Tuesday, November 29, following a distress call received at Ode-Remo divisional headquarters. He was said to have l%cked the deceased — an HND1 Mass Communication student of Gateway Polytechnic Saapade — inside his room where he beat her to death.

Read more on:

https://www.naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/11/30/yahoo-boy-arrested-for-beating-his-girlfriend-to-death-she-refused-to-relinquish-the-money-his-client-paid-into-her-account-in-ogun/

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis by LeoDeKing: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis by hbk001(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
You date/marry a crazyy person, definitely you're gonna see crazyy
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis by KimFlorence: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Anytime another Yoruba lady is murdered it is tagged as domestic violence and gender-based violence and everybody moves, unknown to you guys, this results from deep-seated hatred and anger Igbos have towards Yorubas they could no longer hold or hide since 2015. They are venting their anger and hate on hapless Yoruba girls and Idowu is the latest victim. You Yoruba girls be wise, these people cannot love, you see the way they bash your people everyday on social media even in mainstream media and you still open your legs to them?

I pity you girls. Another sad day for me. Ask yourselves, how many Igbo ladies have been murdered by their Yoruba partners since 2015 and compare it with number of Yoruba women murdered by Igbo men and you'll be alarmed and flabbergasted. This is war. Everytime I see this in the news my heart breaks. Yorubas can't protect their women and their women are so gullible.

Report this post and this account and get it deleted and me banned.

God will judge all of us and judge
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Girlfriend To Death, She Refused To Relinquis by Franzinni: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ori client lomu

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Of Ehamufu Fed College Of Education Bags 304 Years Imprisonment. / Magnus Abe's Campaign train Under gun fire By PDP Thugs / IPOB Makes Top Twenty Global Terror Groups List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.