Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid (360 Views)

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by ayubamuhammad35: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK8CEFZEKKo

A Nigerian woman took her little daughter to a river to mark her 5th birthday in style. In a video she shared on TikTok, the woman and the celebrant sported white attires as she performed rituals there.

She lit candles at a dry spot and had with her some fetish items, including incense. Her clip stirred mixed reactions. Taking to the comment section, the woman explained that the water actually gave her the child. She said her child almost died after birth until she realised her real source.

According to her she said

"Until I took her somewhere &was told what to do, and I did, I as well went to water for her sake,my baby became okay automatically, life is mystery.

"I almost lost this girl after her birth, I never knew that she was a dada child,I was busy combing her hair and she was busy planning to go back,until."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by KingMack(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
R
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by ramotualhas: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
You people should leave her with her believe.

Based on the last sentence of introducing her to what she doesn't know about,

Is like saying baptizing in church is introducing the child to what he doesn't know about.

I rest my case,..
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by Righteousness2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
No matter how tantalizing and sweet it looks, the devil has nothing good to give to anyone.

Looking for God's Blessings in devil's hand is a receipe for disaster, calamity and unlimited tears.

Always stay with GOD no matter the challenges.
The Blessings of God makes rich and adds no sorrow!
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by Zonefree(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Each to their belief.

Let the devil that tempts her still guard her.

1 Like

Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by hbk001(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Since that's your belief, hold on to it steady ma'am.
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by hbk001(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter how tantalizing and sweet it looks, the devil has nothing good to give to anyone.

Looking for God's Blessings in devil's hand is a receipe for disaster, calamity and unlimited tears.

My brother, try to calm down once awhile. Life is more metaphysical than how you see it. Some things are not just unexplainable. Just let everyone to their own belief(s).
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by Tolexander: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Righteousness2:

So the river created by your God is devilish?

Your foreign book told you a man can bless.
Their local “ifa” told them a river could bless them.
Why can’t you just leave everyone to his belief.

Please get a brain!
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
hbk001:
Since that's your belief, hold on to it steady ma'am.
Indoctrination is wrong and a spreading of disease. undecided
Re: Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hmm...

(1) (Reply)

John 3:16 Explained.| With Bishop Nathanyel / What Would You Say To A Prisoner On Death-row 5 Minutes Before Execution? / That Moment When Uriah Sees David I Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.