Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Yahoo Boy Of 27-year-old, Beats Girlfriend To Death In Ogun State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Of 27-year-old, Beats Girlfriend To Death In Ogun State (photo) (483 Views)

Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / PHOTO: 17 Year Old Beats Mum To Death Over Missing Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Of 27-year-old, Beats Girlfriend To Death In Ogun State (photo) by Nelson7474(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Nigerian Police in Ogun State has arrested Obeta John, a 27-year-old suspected Yahoo boy for killing his girlfriend.

According to a credible source, the victim was rushed to State Hospital Ishara, but was pronounced dead by the doctor on duty. ”the statement reads.

He was apprehended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, after he allegedly killed his girlfriend, Idowu Buhari, an HND1 Mass Communication student of Gateway polytechnic Spade.

The spokesperson of the state police command, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the arrest, said the suspect was picked up following a distress call received at Ode-Remo divisional headquarters, that one Obeta John, who resides at No 3, Mojubade compound, Eridu Ishara, locked his girlfriend inside his room and had started beating her, and hitting her head against the wall. All efforts made to persuade him to open the door proved abortive.

”Upon the distress call, the DPO Ode-Remo division, CSP Fasogbon Olayemi quickly led his men to the scene where they met the victim in the pool of her blood after forcing the door open.

The victim was quickly rushed to State Hospital Ishara, but was pronounced dead by the doctor on duty.’ the statement reads

He said the suspect who is an indigene of Enugu state was promptly arrested and taken into custody.

”On interrogation, the suspect, Obata John, informed the police that he is an internet fraudster and that a certain amount of money from one of his clients was paid into the account of his deceased girlfriend which she refused to relinquish to him.

He stated further that it was the argument over the said money that led to a scuffle between them which eventually led to the death of the girl.’‘ the statement read

Abimbola added that the state Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation and diligent prosecution.

Re: Yahoo Boy Of 27-year-old, Beats Girlfriend To Death In Ogun State (photo) by Aboks(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Em don use her for yahoo pro max

John John but em no eear big polo
Re: Yahoo Boy Of 27-year-old, Beats Girlfriend To Death In Ogun State (photo) by KimFlorence: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Anytime another Yoruba lady is murdered it is tagged as domestic violence and gender-based violence and everybody moves, unknown to you guys, this results from deep-seated hatred and anger Igbos have towards Yorubas they could no longer hold or hide since 2015. They are venting their anger and hate on hapless Yoruba girls and Idowu is the latest victim. You Yoruba girls be wise, these people cannot love, you see the way they bash your people everyday on social media even in mainstream media and you still open your legs to them?

I pity you girls. Another sad day for me. Ask yourselves, how many Igbo ladies have been murdered by their Yoruba partners since 2015 and compare it with number of Yoruba women murdered by Igbo men and you'll be alarmed and flabbergasted. This is war. Everytime I see this in the news my heart breaks. Yorubas can't protect their women and their women are so gullible.

Report this post and this account and get it deleted and me banned.

God will judge all of us and judge

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Confronts VIO Officers For Not Wearing Seat Belts / How I Impregnated My 13-year-old House Help — Man, 75, Confesses In Anambra / Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.