Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) (50950 Views)

Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubu will win Atiku in the North
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jogs1900:
I keep on telling people that north west is solidly behind Asiwaju...See the first family being represented there....As at today,no contestant can defeat Asiwaju in the north.Nobody in the north trusts Atiku.
the Asiwaju that is present or past ?
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by dodomayana73: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2022
The struggle to impose a sick old man is real. We won't be fooled again. We are wiser now. Atiku Abubakar is coming.
#PDP
#Atiku/Okowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.

Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Good one... grin

Scratch my back and l will scratch yours..

It is as simple as that.. God bless Zahra and hanan grin grin

tinubu should stop embarrassing these girls, they don't deserve this kind of shame. When buhari was contesting they didn't come out to do all this neither did tinubu son bt see the desperation for a DOA ticket.

scratch my back and I scratch urs done against national interests is criminal.

The girls are not even happy. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Littlefingerjp: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2022
vastolord4:

So because I support OBI, I'm now Igbo?.
Better save your laugher, you'll need it after crying your eyes out.. smiley
As in eh,the tribal war in Nigeria is so disheartening,I swear... Make Dem just divide this country jawe, make everybody go dere way
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by gabpaul: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN may the Lord be with you
Failed party undecided
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Jogs1900:
I keep on telling people that north west is solidly behind Asiwaju...See the first family being represented there....As at today,no contestant can defeat Asiwaju in the north.Nobody in the north trusts Atiku.

And you think they trust Shettima
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Jogs1900:

See what you typed in a forum...I won't be surprised if you are among those that call themselves obidence

It is Obidient you Olodo, after how many months of seeing that word you can’t spell it, dumb fvck grin
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by jamace(m): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/photo-buharis-daughters-join-tinubu-shetima-women-campaign-in-katsina/
These daughters are original urchins. They have no mind of their own. They cannot even protest the kidnapping and raping of women and girls in Katsina State by fulani bandits. Dummies!

Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Advocate500: 5:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Una for post pictures if e sure una.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Igbek76: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Superwave16320:
I just de laugh see ehn the way your entire Igbo population will wail when you see election result ehn...lol

We have been telling them to surrender now and vote Asiwaju their landlord and host but they are evil ungrateful bastards that will fail,fall and wail so much post 2023.
Na Asiwaju go finally decide their political future. Apology to the few sane ones supporting Emilokan.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by byteem: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Jogs1900:

Yes they trust tinubu,. The noorth is for tinubu..asswipe
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2022
Just imagine if Buhari was backing Obi?
Just imagine if his kids attended Obi's campaign?

What obidumbs hate, what they castigate, what they belittle,is what the crave and pray for.

Igbo presidency is a valid argument but we must first purge ourselves from hate and anger.

We are in a battle.
Only BAT can win.

That is the truth.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2022
vastolord4:
Drama.. compared with LP campaign, you'll see the campaign is always hijacked by the people. During APCs' it's always the elites that are the frontiers..

And which one gives you erection?
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2022
Good one
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Cjpounds1000: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Shameless people,Upon waiting your Father put this Country into you still get face to show support for Apc in Public.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by hubreality(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2022
In a free, fair and credible election APC and all therein will lose woefully. Nigerians will vote them out, believe it or not, our votes will surely count.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Bestymary: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Apc will fall,t there's no two ways about it.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by deeva2: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC will fail

Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku for the win..
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by bekpo(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Jealous of fish brains SMH

Sorry eh, go join them if u can and stop d jealousy game!
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Superwave16320: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Who else is supporting him compare to those supporting Tinubu across the country ?

nnamdi640:
Continue your tribal politics and see how the country goes down. You prefer weak man like Tinubu to lead a country that is facing lot of set back all in the name of tribalism. Tell me, is it only Igbos that are supporting Obi before making senseless comment. Again you forgot that some Igbos in Apc are supporting Tinubu. Mark my word, history will never be kind to people like you.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Superwave16320: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2022
How beta is Anamabra Pandora governed n how beta is it now compare to Lagos Tinubu governed. Whose citizen migrate like refugees in Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GIG Young shall grow Peace
to what state to escape poverty that nearly killed your fathers in Alaigbo

PotatoSalad:

You're supporting and voting Tinubu to spite the Igbos and rest of reasonable Nigerians who really want change. They, in return, want Nigeria to be better if Peter Obi wins.
Think about it and hit your head against the wall whenever you start having foolish thoughts like the nonsense you saod above.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Superwave16320: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2022
vastolord4:

So because I support OBI, I'm now Igbo?.
Better save your laugher, you'll need it after crying your eyes out.. smiley

If you like be jew
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Superwave16320:
How beta is Anamabra Pandora governed n how beta is it now compare to Lagos Tinubu governed. Whose citizen migrate like refugees in Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GIG Young shall grow Peace
to what state to escape poverty that nearly killed your fathers in Alaigbo

Nigerians. Smh

Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by clockwisereport: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
suleymman33:
If I die of hunger, no body should cry

Go and work or get ready to die. You will not be missed
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Naira20:
Lol
Even after their mother apologized for their father's/APC's failure?

Well, na mumu people dey follow dem
word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by nnamdi640: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Superwave16320:
Who else is supporting him compare to those supporting Tinubu across the country ?

Same question goes to Tinubu.
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=deeva2 post=118814940][/quote]

Na person wey no fit hold "umbrelleta" wan squeeze neck. You see yourself now. grin
Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2022
favor914:
I sincerely doubt it, You are been extremely naive based on sentiments.

You're not in turn with reality if you can't see that APC has been rejected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' / Charly Boy Said Wole Soyinka Can Never Be The Man Achebe Was / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.