Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight (53391 Views)

Chilling Moment Miami Aircraft Bursts Into Flames Mid-flight After Takeoff / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by habsydiamond(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
DaddyCK:

stop being dumb dumb....mental health is real!!! wink
I know that one now
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Idaytesj29(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
Maybe she won shoot action movie..... this one don kolomenta

Noooooo. That's not how nairalandJ reacts such news. It should be something like Jesus is now a Terrorist God like Allah. That should be your response. Because if it's a Muslim woman, the thread will be filled with comments about how Mohammed and Allah are terrorists and Islam is Islamabad. grin grin
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by int0x80(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why didn't she take her life alone instead of jeopardizing other lives.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by wolebest: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:
US-Based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

Jesus Told Me To Do It - Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/sports/clubmate/Jesus-Told-Me-To-Do-It-Ghanaian-Lady-Arrested-In-Attempt-To-Open-Plane-Door-Mid-Flight-28235

Village people....
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Emdebby2: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Looking at her she's mentally derailed.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by mu2sa2: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gadafii:
Mini terrorist, how is this one different from Abdul Mutalab
Abdulmutallab acted on the prompting of Satan, but this woman acted on the instruction of her pastor.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Kobicove(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
This one don dey kolo small small undecided
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by ello29(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/sports/clubmate/Jesus-Told-Me-To-Do-It-Ghanaian-Lady-Arrested-In-Attempt-To-Open-Plane-Door-Mid-Flight-28235

Is she high?
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

grin

The Ara enter my eyes, I no go lie. grin

Iwukwa nwoke ara ibe'm
Nwoke anahu aju Ara na.. cheesy

From nke nne ya.

To nke enyi ya Nwaanyi.

From nke enyi nwaanyi to nke nwunye ya..

Back to back grin grin

Ara di nma o..Even proverb si anyi ñnuwa.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Badrishdddaya: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See her nice nipple tongue
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Zonefree(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Nwoke anahu aju Ara na.. cheesy

From nke nne ya.

To nke enyi ya Nwaanyi.

From nke enyi nwaanyi to nke nwunye ya..

Back to back grin grin

Ara di nma o..Even proverb si anyi ñnuwa.
grin
Ara wu ndu.

Ugwu nwaanyi wu Ara grin

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by einsteine(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
The psychedelic experience
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by ATLIEN2027: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
vastolord4:
Looks scripted
Scripted all the way to US Federal prison. Religious fanatical fool.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by ATLIEN2027: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
She might be related to that brainwashed Righteousness. They are both religiously fantastically brainwashed and depraved.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by vastolord4(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Scripted all the way to US Federal prison. Religious fanatical fool.

Just like your pops.. learnt Soo much from him
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by KennethEnyi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
After that flight just kuku waste the bitc.h
She’s no longer fit to live on Gods green earth
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by naijknight: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Prank at its highest peak
FullBlaqstLight:

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Meteng: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAGS001:
you fit no make heaven you made me go back to check if you're right or not but turns out you're grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Judolisco(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
See as dem sharply put Ghanaian 4 her name because of bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by SamOchuko: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Hmmm, things are happening
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by johnnychuks(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Meteng:
She no wear bra sef
. Wemen still dey wear bra? but my wife do wear

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by winner37(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
She doesn't wear bra self...
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by bizzibodi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Whaddapfuk!They should have shove her phat ghanian ass outta d plane.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Bigchristo: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

This one don craze
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Sleekfingers: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
BOOZELEE:
See ha nippu smiley

Pervert
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by benitwater(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
She wanted to alight nii
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

grin
Ara wu ndu.

Ugwu nwaanyi wu Ara grin
Lmao..you be case o.

Ugwu nwaanyi wu nwoke luru ya.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Offpoint1: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
headbasher96:
oyibo no the like bra o
Where you see oyibo? When Ghanaian become oyibo?
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Zonefree(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao..you be case o.

Ugwu nwaanyi wu nwoke luru ya.

Ara before nwoke luru ya grin

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Runningwater(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin She must be depressed and frustrated about something for trying to do such

Make dem carry am go rehab
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Stanleyq: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Who booked flight for a mad woman?

Nice boobs though.
Go press naa
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Osariemen12: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
My kind of boobs.

Squeeze those firm boobs and her brain will reset automatically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) / Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.