Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts (69355 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by carsuperman: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
God make mistake create women
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Atlantis585: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mecka:
what's your dick size?

You wan sample am?

And you better be a chick to qualify for the dick.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by chuksdev: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mourinho24:
Good day my informed Nairalanders!

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.

My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.

E be like say your money plenty. You wan dash person money.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by pillarmaria(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
devigblegble:
She looks decent to me
You are an advocate of the devil.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Mecka: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Atlantis585:

You wan sample am?
And you better be a chick to qualify for the dick.
my boyfriend's is 6.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
did you read where she said she is Catholic from Croatia? Is that the way Catholic dress? Is that how bible said women should dress. You can call Muslim all sort of names but i think they have laws unlike we Christians that think western waywardness is biblical. Muslims wear hijabs in europe because they are proud of their religion unlike most Christians that remember their religion when they see a Muslim doing what Islam commands.
you can only decieve yourself. What if European said they don't hijab in Europe? Don't you think they will start war? The Muslim are just using the democratic way of the Christians for their selfishness.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Atlantis585: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mecka:
my boyfriend's is 6.

What a disappointment.
Sounds like we both have a deal here.
Come collect. grin
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Jakumo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The world would have been a better place without all these bitc.hes

Ha ha another Gaylord woman hater in da house
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Mecka: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Atlantis585:

What a disappointment. Sounds like we both have a deal here. Come collect. grin
six inches is friendly. Yours will damage a womb
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
you can only decieve yourself. What if European said they don't hijab in Europe? Don't you think they will start war? The Muslim are just using the democratic way of the Christians for their selfishness.
practice your Western kind of Christianity and allow muslim practice what islam commands.
One billion of your type can't stop hijab in europe.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
practice your Western kind of Christianity and allow muslim practice what islam commands.
to tell how Foolish you are. Who cares about your useless hijab. Tomorrow I will upload the picture of the hijab girls I dey fck.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by DevilSignature: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Imagine me fuccckin dis one till she cums
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
to tell how Foolish you are. Who cares about your useless hijab. Tomorrow I will upload the picture of the hijab girls I dey fck.
and i will show the none hijab hijab i will mess up tonight.

Im not proud of being a sinner.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
and i will show the none hijab i will mess up tonight
so what is the hypocrisy all about.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by DevilSignature: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:

Hijab girl wey de troway hijab when she enter my house carry two legs for sky de shout Allah. .. Allah.... Allah as a dey fire one
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
Christians don't care about your hijab, na only Muslim are trying to force Christian to dress like them. What happened to that woman in Iran because of useless hijab will also happen to your mother one day.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
so what is the hypocrisy all about.
we are talking about religious practice or r

ites, how it should be practice not the actions of sinners like you and i.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
this is the reason why I will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket in this country.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
my old man na mumu
I know, thanks.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mecka:
do you have a sexy dress? The type that could cause an erection
You can be prosecuted by sharia court for what you typed above.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
this is the reason why I will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket in this country.
ogah if you like vote for davil and God's party it will neither pick my pocket nor hurt me in any ways.
My reasons are;
No government in Nigeria has ever paid my bills
None of those contesting are related to me by blood, tribe or political region.
No one among them can solve Nigeria problems over night.

Whoever you're going to support will never win
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Atlantis585: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mecka:
six inches is friendly. Yours will damage a womb

I will be very gentle.

I promise. smiley
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
ogah if you like vote for davil and God's party it will neither pick my pocket nor hurt me in any ways.
My reasons are;
No government in Nigeria has ever paid my bills
None of those contesting are related to me by blood, tribe or political region.
No one among them can solve Nigeria problems over night.
but there are those that will support fanatism. Except Muslims stop their fanatism,there will always be problem in this country.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by kkins25(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
carsuperman:
God make mistake create women
Abi, shey if e no create woman, you ma for no dey here. So, God kukuma make mistake create all of us
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by godofuck231: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Its says football World Cup not cum Cup, why dress like a stripper
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Longvoyage:
When you go to Rome, you should behave like a Roman.

So when Muslims where hijab in Paris and are not arrested for it, what say you then? undecided

The gal talk sense abeg! undecided
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
devigblegble:
She looks decent to me
Not only is she decent but she made sense. undecided
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Katcall: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not only is she decent but she made sense. undecided
would you like to bang her?
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Mubiola360: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
It is disheartening how some certain societies finds it normal for nudity, same sex and other social vices while see .being straight and covering up(hijab) as abnormal. God help us.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Katcall:
would you like to bang her?
Get your head out of the gutter! undecided
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Katcall: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
have you met an hijab girl that suck dick?
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Katcall: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
DevilSignature:
Imagine me fuccckin dis one till she cums
how many rounds can you go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.