Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians (11215 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by FrancescoFarino(f): 4:34am On Dec 01, 2022
okay ooi
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Very on point but disobedients will disagree with him. I am pro Tinubu but I think he is right to some point. If gaffe is anything to go by then Tinubu and obi should be disqualified as both are guilty. Obi made gaffe with facts while Tinubu made gaffe with wittiness. LP and its candidate shouldn't be supported by human beings

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Alpharey: 5:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Benwallt:
Very on point but disobedients will disagree with him. I am pro Tinubu but I think he is right to some point. If gaffe is anything to go by then Tinubu and obi should be disqualified as both are guilty. Obi made gaffe with facts while Tinubu made gaffe with wittiness. LP and its candidate shouldn't be supported by human beings

Shey you dey whine me ni ?
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2022
Alpharey:

Shey you dey whine me ni ?
No, bros. I am talking about the title not the body. Going by the title of the read. Judging from disobedients point of view only atiku haven't made mistake in the public space.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by ObalendeCMS: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2022
This man doesn’t look “like-able” to me.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy is better than a thief.

The Worst part is there is no money in the treasury to steal. undecided

Nah so them package Buhari give us
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Roger3D(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Please don't call that phony a pastor again.
Don't you ever try it.
Why? Because he refuses to support your Peter Obi?
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Spandau: 5:48am On Dec 01, 2022
leethebee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/only-atiku-is-prepared-with-lucid-mind-to-lead-nigerians-reno-omokri/amp/

Reno is not insane, he won't be advocating for another 4 yes for Fulanis. Idio.t
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Zetty177x: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Who is this clown supporting? I thought he went to Chicago to get Tinubu's certificate. These people eh! Nigerians make una wise up o .na anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Glycosunde: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Nor be only Lucid mind, na Lucid dreams. I nor know say Atiku the Divisifier don turn Juice Wrld because of politics grin grin

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR OBI-DATTI
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Snoolv360(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy is better than a thief.

The Worst part is there is no money in the treasury to steal. undecided
He will sell government properties and steal the money (ASCOM)
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by ebenezary(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Paypal permanently limited account solution

Skrill funds needed

PAyoneer funds needed

Paypal funds needed

UBA prepaid card (Africard) funds with instant payment
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by sukar886: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2022
RENO the mad man
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Obasanjo on Atiku

(He has promised never to change a word of it, come rain or shine, about his Vice):

“Without seeking my view or approval, he started planning the installation of Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president. I did a background check on Chuba including his past as a student and made enquiries about him in the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under (President Shehu) Shagari and no one would recommend him for the post of senate president.

“I left Atiku to go on his chase while I carried out a meticulous and detailed investigation and background check on each senator from the South-east. The one that appeared most appointable was Evan Enwerem. I canvassed the senate across the board for his election and he was elected. Atiku did not expect it and he felt sore. He began to strategise for Enwerem to be removed and Chuba Okadigbo to be installed. His strategy worked because I was at the Abuja airport to receive a visiting head of state when the news reached me that the Senate had impeached Enwerem and elected Okadigbo. I was not perturbed. I came to understand from some senators including Florence Ita-Giwa, who later became my Special Adviser/ Liaison Officer to the National Assembly, that Atiku distributed US$5,000 each to some senators to carry out the ‘coup’.

“That was the beginning of bribing the legislature to carry out a particular line of action to suit or satisfy the purpose or desire of an individual or a group. The National Assembly had tasted blood and they would continue to want more.

From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place”.

“That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn or to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years. All his plans, appointments of people and his actions were towards the actualisation of his marabout’s prediction.

"Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy”.

Louis Odion on Atiku

in ‘Atiku: The Peril of inordinate ambition’, (The Nation, 16 October, ’22):

“Atiku is a conflicted bigot, consumed by inordinate ambition. He remains a bare-foot slave to an empire the Nigeria of the twenty-first century has outgrown. In 2011, he battled Jonathan for PDP ticket, on the argument that the ‘North has not used up its two term slots’, following Yar’Adua’s death in office on May 5, 2010. (In the meantime, forget that he stubbornly refused entreaties not to go to court when the same Umar Yar’Adua was declared winner in 2007 in the spirit of ‘northern solidarity’ and fought like a wounded lion up to Supreme Court.)

“But he got a shellacking at the PDP primaries in 2011. In 2014, he, still driven by that inordinate ambition, again led the rebellion of nPDP to evacuate PDP in protest of Jonathan’s bid for 2nd (3rd?) term; that it was ‘the turn of power to shift to the North’ for the ‘sake of justice and equity’. In 2018, realizing he stood no chance against President Buhari’s winning 2nd term in 2019, he migrated back to PDP. Of course, he suffered another shellacking in 2019. With the power of dollars, and a thoughtless invocation of the ethnic card at PDP’s May primaries, he overpowered Southern contenders (like Wike) to the presidential ticket”.

"This presidential ‘candidate of habit’ will soon find again that the Nigeria of his depraved, bigoted dream no longer exists”.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Izuubest: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Na people wey dey still read and listen to this mumu man I pity pass. Let him come back here and campaign for his so called uni-fire. Abi is there a polling unit in that Hispanic nation that he is currently hiding with his new girlfriend?
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Sufyaan003(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku is the right candidate for 2023 presidential election and we're going to vote him as president federal republic of Nigeria insha Allah
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2022
RENO OMOKRI!STAY OFF DRUG!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Simplythebest: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku that couldn't unit ordinary party how will that one unit over 200M. Una mumu never do. Reno is a professional lier and a hustler. Pls what other work do Reno do apart from stay on tweeter and write trash, i pity those youths that take this our wicked and evil politicians serious especially people like Atiku and Tinubu that refuse to leave politics for younger once cus of their greed.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Invest4growth: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Lucid mind of deceit. He should book his flight to dubai on time
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Kaysalas(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2022
Adamu0630:
Atiku is the right candidate as far as 2023 Election is concerned.
We move!
Atiku isn't the right candidate as far as 2023 election is concerned. You can claim quota system in unity schools scoring below par results but you turn a blind eye to same "quota system" when it comes to presidency. Fulani has just completed 7 years and will make it 8 by next year and you still want another Fulani rule. How selfish.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by MandelaLives: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
This Reno is immuned to insult and shame.

Na him wife and children I pity.
Bros, under this your comment, kindly share this video that exposed Reno and Atiku... to help those that may be deceived by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbsBCdvmeY
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by AdamsLawan: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Indeed Nigeria is in fire in of a servant leader like Atiku.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by AdamsLawan: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Indeed Nigeria is in dire need of a servant leader like Atiku.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by lexoft(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2022
same Atiku that cannot unite PDP
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by jojothaiv(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2022
You go see how that word 'LUCID' go play Kalo Kalo with some hallelujah boys brains here.

Well, politics for naija na matter of who sabi sing praise or blow vuvuzelas wella
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by oweman: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Which Atiku is he refering to the Nigerian or of cameroon
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by DSC7: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku the serial loser will never rule Nigeria...

Atiku and Tinupoo must be retired politically 2023....

Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by julaion: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2022
naijapips04:
Better another Fulani man than Tinubu. Obi is not winning any state.
Obi will win 65% votes in Lagos others will share 35%
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2022
The dangerous trend the Atiku presidency will set is that Northerners will hold on to political power for another 8 years not minding the fact that there are qualified southerners who are entitled to that office.

Even though Nigeria 's constitution did not limit Atiku from contesting the 2023 presidential election but the unwritten constitutions which binds our political process in Nigeria spells it out.

And the unwritten constitution says that after 4 or 8 years of the presidency by a northern ruler the presidency comes down south.

That is why there is crisis between Wike and Atiku over whose turn to rule.

The crisis in the PDP is not even about Senator Iyorchia Ayu, the national chairman of the pdp it is about Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ( PDP flag bearer for the 2023 presidency ) blocking the chances of Wike the 2nd runner up.

It is only when the President dies in Office, then the constitution says the power should go to the Vice President.

The same trend Atiku is planning to set will metamorphosed to the state and local government level where politicians will not want to play by the rules be it constitutional rules or unwritten rules.

Reno Omokri is promoting Atiku because his BREAD IS BUTTERED ON THE ATIKU CAMP.

The worrisome aspect of another northerner becoming President of Nigeria ( A FULANI MAN again ) is that there will be no end to it.

After Atiku others will line up and they will tell the south that Atiku took the south chances at the presidency and that after Atiku presidency it is now the turn of the northerners.

Let Nigerians not set a wrong precedent with an Atiku Presidency even if the constitution allows him for that office to contest.

ATIKU himself has hidden agenda.

He is not going to do those things he is promising Nigerians like the UNIFIER he is describing himself to be.

He said he will sell off some of our national assets to promote efficiency.

But have we ever asked this question ?

But to whom is he going to sell the national asset to?

Atiku will sell this national assets to himself and use proxy to run the operations.

His friends in the political circle will also buy those national assets as part of political settlement.

He will use it to compensate his political friends in government.

He is a fulani man and he will encourage more FULANI TERRORISM by pushing fulani herdsmen to commit more crimes killing farmers in their own ancenstral farmland.

Maybe Reno Omokri has been promised the position of Minister for Information in the Atiku government and also the convenient of being free from the life of staying in exile in America.

RENO OMOKRI IS MORTGAGING THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN INTEREST FOR HIS OWN PLATE OF PORRIDGE.

When you see guys like DELE MOMODU ( of Ovation Magazine ) taking up camp with the Atiku men he is doing it because of what he is going to CHOP FROM THE ATIKU MEN.#

Wait a minute !

ATIKU HAS EVEN STOPPED TALKING ABOUT RESTRUCTURING.

A language that Buhari used to steal southern votes in the election that produce his presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crisis Looms As Reps Clash Over Principal Offices / 2023 Presidency: Anyone Who Says "I Don’t Like Money" Is Disqualified — Abe / Senator Bwacha Wins Taraba APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.