Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians (11219 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Scamburster(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Renomonkey the idiotic fool was a former god of the ipob terrorist Zombidient fools when he was abusing Buhari on daily basis. Now that he busy exposing pandora pathological liar Obi tuary as a fraud, the ipob terrorist Zombidients have turned one of their former gods into Satan grin
It's now obvious that you don't have sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by descartes400: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2022
leethebee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/only-atiku-is-prepared-with-lucid-mind-to-lead-nigerians-reno-omokri/amp/

Since this article by Reno does not favour my candidate, I condemn it vehemently! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by naijapips04: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:

Obi will win 65% votes in Lagos others will share 35%

Dream on. Why not 90%?
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Centcanada: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Nothing about you is really working because you are still the problem the youth if this Country have.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by obedience4(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2022
Lucid dream's, atiku ft juice wrld
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by engrchykae(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Adamu0630:
Atiku is the right candidate as far as 2023 Election is concerned.
We move!
Dubai servant
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by julaion: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Dream on. Why not 90%?
Is so that you won't die before the results is announced
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by nzube25779: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2022
When will Reno stop making O’Mockery of himself?Come back to Nigeria and explain the reason make we hear instead of running from your fart.When will Reno stop making O’Mockery of himself?Come back to Nigeria and explain the reason make we hear instead of running from your fart....
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by naijapips04: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:

Is so that you won't die before the results is announced

Na you go die first.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by toffyz(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Adamu0630:
We move!

I just love the man walahi
Sentiment apart, this is the best candidate out of the three major contenders. He has the much needed experience to lead. He's fit and mentally stable.

Nigerians don't let's be delusional, this is our president.
I swear to Almighty God I am a Yoruba!
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by julaion: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Na you go die first.
Olodo like you
Hope say agbado don pay ur monthly salary make hungry no go kill you there,
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Cheapgadget(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Reno mockery is a cl0wn
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Jack500: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Sadly, this election is not for Atiku Abubakar to win. PDP support base is in the whole of Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt, those regions have switched to Obi's support base for obvious reasons; Buhari has had 8 years of the North, the South is not ready to vote another Northerner after 8 years of disaterous leadership under Buhari. That is why Obi will win the next election. He has pushed both Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso to battle for votes in the North East, North West and South West.

But votes in the middle belt, South south and south east is guaranteed for Obi? grin grin

I hope this election shock doesn't send most of you into comma in February.
You people never learn grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by naijapips04: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:

Olodo like you
Hope say agbado don pay ur monthly salary make hungry no go kill you there,

Mugu.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2022
I dey fence dey look una grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by julaion: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2022
grin
naijapips04:

Mugu.
grin grin e pain am hahahaha
As e dey pain you e go dey sweat me,na too just for you to remove ur brain give dogs make them chop because nothing dey inside again
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by OWOLABS2009(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by naijapips04: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:
grin grin grin e pain am hahahaha
As e dey pain you e go dey sweat me,na too just for you to remove ur brain give dogs make them chop because nothing dey inside again

Typical Obi supporters. No time to roll in dirt with pigs.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by julaion: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Typical Obi supporters. No time to roll in dirt with pigs.
Hahaha you that fuvks and cums in pig abi
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Sammy101111(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku as a plan to correct Nigeria and make it right
This man as spent a lot to become the president he as tried for than 6 times
Please let him in let us enjoy I beg

Atiku is the only one I see

Obi na thief that news when he was caught with 250 million in he’s car alone going to Lagos

Tinubu is a agbero and very troublesome
He will build toll gate from Lagos to Kano
We will cry

Atiku as been contesting way back let him in let see
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Guyman01: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
This Reno is immuned to insult and shame.

Na him wife and children I pity.

Which of the wives the Nigerian wife or the Ethiopian baby mama?
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Akaujaa(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2022
If you are amongst those who support that a Northerner should rule Nigeria for another 8 years after Buhari, then you indirectly saying that the South are fools and do not have people sane enough to rule Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by RichAbujaGuy: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why isn't Pastor Reno here in Nigeria actively campaigning for his candidate of choice? If he could fly to Chicago then he aught to be able to fly here and show his allegiance and support. wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Gunayo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
No be only lucid mind Na Lucifer mind
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Drone95(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
You still dey take this dude serious? He's just doing what he's been paid for.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by emmakudos(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
This guy no dey tire?

By now he should know that no one takes him serious.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by eldoradoxx: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jack500:

But votes in the middle belt, South south and south east is guaranteed for Obi? grin grin

I hope this election shock doesn't send most of you into comma in February.
You people never learn grin grin
From 1999 till date I have accurately predicated the outcome of all Presidential elections in Nigeria. I have studied the political trend well enough to know where it is going. 2023 presidential election will boil down to religion and region. North/Muslims have 3 strong contenders contesting against one strong Christian/Southerner whose represents the aspirations of many Southern/Middle Belt(Northern minority christians that make up 40% of the Northern population).
So Tinubu will get a chunk of votes in the West and share votes in the North West and North East with Atiku and Kwankwaso who will be campaigning freely without the Buhari overriding influence in the North. Buhari has actually been demystified in the North as a failure so he can't transfer his popularity to Tinubu who is himself bogged down by age related incapacity.
Middle Belt will not vote APC because of their experience in APC Government, Herdsmen crisis, they were naturally to produce Tinubu's VP but got rejected by Tinubu.
Middle Belt won't vote Atiku either, Deborah is a Northern minority christian girl that was lynched in Bauchi for absolutely nothing wrong other than asking classmates not to post religious stuffs on WhatsApp group meant strictly for academic matters. The fact that Atiku sided with his mob brothers and sisters has sealed his fate in the next election. The beneficiary is Peter Obi and APC and PDP actually know he could win.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Even atiku is tired, obi has been silent since campaign started. Allmof a sudden they're all confused..
Only tinubu still dey stand gidigbam

Carry your balablue bulaba comot here
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by LiveWithIt: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lachynos2k2:

Carry your balablue bulaba comot here
That man baluu bla bla is out next president wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Jack500: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
eldoradoxx:

From 1999 till date I have accurately predicated the outcome of all Presidential elections in Nigeria. I have studied the political trend well enough to know where it is going. 2023 presidential election will boil down to religion and region. North/Muslims have 3 strong contenders contesting against one strong Christian/Southerner whose represents the aspirations of many Southern/Middle Belt(Northern minority christians that make up 40% of the Northern population).
So Tinubu will get a chunk of votes in the West and share votes in the North West and North East with Atiku and Kwankwaso who will be campaigning freely without the Buhari overriding influence in the North. Buhari has actually been demystified in the North as a failure so he can't transfer his popularity to Tinubu who is himself bogged down by age related incapacity.
Middle Belt will not vote APC because of their experience in APC Government, Herdsmen crisis, they were naturally to produce Tinubu's VP but got rejected by Tinubu.
Middle Belt won't vote Atiku either, Deborah is a Northern minority christian girl that was lynched in Bauchi for absolutely nothing wrong other than asking classmates not to post religious stuffs on WhatsApp group meant strictly for academic matters. The fact that Atiku sided with his mob brothers and sisters has sealed his fate in the next election. The beneficiary is Peter Obi and APC and PDP actually know he could win.

You are Saying thrash!

I hope your middle belt doesn't include Kwara, Kogi and Niger? I can tell you athouritatively that Tinubu is winning these states in the middle belt hands down, you can stake your life on it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians by Sufyaan003(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
We move!

#Atikuorganizingforaction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central / Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.