Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I now cease to expect Rewards, Help and Honour from MEN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I now cease to expect Rewards, Help and Honour from MEN (269 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Madonna’s Son Dances To Fight Racism And Honour George Floyd (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I now cease to expect Rewards, Help and Honour from MEN by constancefriday(m): 3:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Dear Friends, based on recent events, I've come to realise that it's really futile and vain to expect Men to reward, help, support and honour you.

I shall no longer praise any so called Godfather or spiritual father (as they call it) on the RLGC altar.
We shall only focus our praises and attention on God, on Christ and not on Men.
Thanks.
God Bless you all.
These are my own exact words.

Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.

Re: I now cease to expect Rewards, Help and Honour from MEN by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2022
shatap

2 Likes

Re: I now cease to expect Rewards, Help and Honour from MEN by constancefriday(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
shatap
Lols...iya e

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid / There Is Discrimination In Church And It Is Wrong - Daniel Regha / Why You Should Not Be Worried By The No Of Men Your GF Has Slept With- Joe Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.