Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid (269 Views)

I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid by StagethemTVee: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
A popular and influential Zimbabwean Pastor who calls himself the richest Zimbabwean under 40, Prophet Java has declared that Nigeria comes first when it comes to music in Africa followed by Tanzania, South Africa and Zimbabwe.

He also acknowledged DBanj as the pioneer and founding father of this new sound of music aka afrobeats.

Finally he gave the throne to Davido as the mumber one trending artiste and King of Afrobeat who he claims is bigger than Wizkid the second in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mSJBrI3PC0

Re: Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid by habsydiamond(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
At least, someone recognised this country for her musical artists if not politics.
Re: Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Check his toes.zimbabweans cut they toes for money grin
Re: Prophet Java Says Davido Is The No 1 Trending Artiste And Bigger Than Wizkid by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Just kidding though wink

(1) (Reply)

There Is Discrimination In Church And It Is Wrong - Daniel Regha / Why You Should Not Be Worried By The No Of Men Your GF Has Slept With- Joe Boy / "I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.