Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. (5343 Views)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BATified2023: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Imagine a Skull miner like you bold enough to talk in public, what's wrong with all you sef,?
Go and read the history of drug trafficking in Nigeria starting from the sixties, it will do you good. Why do you think Tinubu nearly succeeded in erasing his drug tracks?
only igbos in India prison can vote buhari out conveniently

The only way Peter obi can win this election is to allow igbos in prisons to vote

3 Likes

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BATified2023: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2022
ednut1:
I served in the south east, have visited like 1 other state there passing their rural areas. With the kind of fine buildings they have in those places yoruba no suppose talk this kind thing. Ps i’m yoruba
emeka Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by Abuventure: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Na children talk be this
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by Lionnation: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2022
gonkin:
In the 21st century a building is considered a skyscraper when its over 150m or has over 40 floors.

The tallest building in Nigeria is the NECOM HOUSE located at marina, lagos state and has 32 floors. It was built in 1979

Also its total height is 160m.

According to todays standard, its the only skyscraper in Nigeria.

NECOM House is the seventh tallest building in Africa and the 4435th Tallest in the World so we dey last and some people still dey knack chest "skyscraper" and it was A Ghanaian architectural company, Nickson Borys, and Partners designed the NECOM House while it was built by the British company, Costain Group.

in others words no sky scrapers in Africa

1 Like

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka Welldone
ode ni e. If i was an emeka would i have been posted to abia state. Ti ba gba e mu, ma lu baje baje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BATified2023: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2022
ednut1:
ode ni e. If i was an emeka would i have been posted to abia state. Ti ba gba e mu, ma lu baje baje.
google translate failed u again

Emeka y do u want to b Yoruba by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by gonkin(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
ednut1:
currently empty and wasting away

True
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
google translate failed u again

Emeka y do u want to b Yoruba by force
https://www.nairaland.com/1089821/thread-corpers-posted-abia/1#12831041 . Iwo fe digbo fun Amoda, awon ti ori wan ti daru loun she be. Wo link yen, oma ri post mi fun nysc ni 2012. She nysc ma post emeka si abia ni Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BATified2023: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/1089821/thread-corpers-posted-abia/1#12831041 . Iwo fe digbo fun Amoda, awon ti ori wan ti daru loun she be. Wo link yen, oma ri post mi fun nysc ni 2012. She nysc ma post emeka si abia ni Oponu
u are very stupid to not know about redeployment which could b processed for whatever reason

My guys girlfriend school in oyo state n still serving in oyo state

Many of u are so dumb that u believe people are like u,anybody can serve anywhere,I have colleagues who served in our school environment so what’s d big deal

U igbos are clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by Llight101(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
There is just one skyscraper in Nigeria which is NECOM House.
What's the bragging all about.

Most of these guys don't travel. Born in one region, stay there all your life and die there. Traveling is part of education. It's like the OP is is not aware of that.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by Superwave16320: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Be quoting another foolish Igbo n not show the skyscraper they ask your wretched Igbo tribe for.
Nwaotu10:

You dey mind them. Some of them never travel pass SW.
Most of our villages look like State capital of most SW states.

1 Like

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by gotnel: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2022
God help us.
I don't support this tribal banter/abuse.
Let us know that we have common interest to pursue.
Our people are diverting attention away from the reality.
We are working against each other instead of working collectively.
Now, there is fuel shortage in the country, all of us are struggling to get fuel to runs our vehicles.
I believe that our relationship with one another should never be seen in the eyes of tribal background.
God help us
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BanyXchi: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Nwaotu10:

You dey mind them. Some of them never travel pass SW.
Most of our villages look like State capital of most SW states.
continue to deceive yourself Osu.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BanyXchi: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lol, most of you are primitive and full of hate yet you will still be the ones to accuse others. The bastard of iragbiji has been promoting bigotry and hate after realizing he is a bad market nobody wants to buy. So he resort to tribalism and bigotry as a rallying call to deceive the dumb ones.

Firstly, in a country with epileptic power supply, it would amount to foolishness to build skyscrapers that would rely on standby generator. No smart or sensible investor will do that because it will turn to white elephant project. The few functional high-rises we have in Lagos and Abuja are either company headquarters or government buildings.

Meanwhile, we know cities in Nigeria where you will find the greatest concentration of multi-level buildings and they're mostly in the East!

The day Nigeria will have constant electricity, the East will also have the highest concentration of skyscrapers.

I find the t funny that those who mostly live in mud houses and rusted roofs are the ones talking about skyscrapers. Is that not foolishness?

Hate and bigotry will only make you miserable while those you're hating on keep progressing.
what a load of delusions.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BanyXchi: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Lionnation:
to think that umuchu is even just a normal village, Yoruba people are alover Anambra state working as gatmen for every house some working as contractors in every big man house, yet those that don't travel come on niarand to think that Igboland looks like there south west region in poverty
continue to deceive yourself, no Yoruba goes to your shithole region.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BanyXchi: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
ednut1:
the idea of sky scrapers is to conserve space . In those places land dey readily available.
so the smallest region that's the same landmass with Oyo state get available land? Where have you been in the east?
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by Lionnation: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
continue to deceive yourself, no Yoruba goes to your shithole region.
in your small mind, am currently with 10 men here all Yoruba painting my house
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by tungamaje: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Quintopia:

That blue edifice actually shows the economic idiocy of south easterners.

+ their individualistic mumurity.

That structure should have been built in the business district of his capital city, not in his damn village.

Now you can understand why south west villages aren't developed. Brown roofs and mud bricks everywhere. You term it idiocy for one to build beautiful houses in his village so as to help turn it to a city. Anyway you are used to dilapidated houses in you region
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by Meley(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
So having skyscraper is a sign of development ? apart from Lagos which other SW states can even boast of skyscrapers? Bunch of stupid illiterates. Awolowo wherever he is would weep cos of how stupid and dense some Yoruba people have turned out to be, zero sense of reasoning
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
kollinzgee:
I thinks some yorubas should get a life and stop all this crap,it seems they are the most tribalistic of the big three but do it subtly,upon all the sky scrapper wey una get see 60 percent of your youths are thugs and yahoo boys so who skycrapper help? All southwest cities still remain a third world slum..
so are you not been tribalistic now. Yahoo boys dey everywhere in naija even some hausa boys get key and connect for this yahoo pass yoruba and ibos. The thugs wey dey lagos dey learn for where the ones wey dey upper iweka dey, the thugs there are of different breed and would Bleep anyone up at any given time. I have met so many very hospitable ibo people as well as yoruba and hausa and I've met werey from all 3 tribes also.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by BeardedMeat(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
only igbos in India prison can vote buhari out conveniently

The only way Peter obi can win this election is to allow igbos in prisons to vote
Your Mumu is legendary. Who takes you serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Meley:
So having skyscraper is a sign of development ? apart from Lagos which other SW states can even boast of skyscrapers? Bunch of stupid illiterates. Awolowo wherever he is would weep cos of how stupid and dense some Yoruba people have turned out to be, zero sense of reasoning
yes some people don't reason properly or indepth b4 running their mouth. I believe its not just a tribe thing, its just some people's way of responding.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by 9japride(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Childish talk. How many skyscrapers does European cities have?
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by donproject2(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

Gbenu soun

Abi ko gbe wa sibi ka ko igbati fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by DesChyko: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Quintopia:

SHUT UP. THERE ARE SKYSCRAPERS IN NIGERIA GOING BY THE DEFINITION OF SKYSCRAPERS.

Lagos

It's beautiful.

But it's not a skyscraper by the definition of Skyscrapers.

A skyscraper is at least 40 storeys high.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by beejay509(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Show me the Skyscrapers in Abeokuta, agbara and Ibadan. It wasn't hard for you to post that of Lagos. Show me the one in Ondo and Osun state....after all, no state in the south west was affected during the civil war. Besides most states in the East was burnt to the ground and they are building gradually. My state is more fertile than all your states put together. I am from Delta Dumbass Urchin...anyone calling Yorubas out is Ibo in your myopic and bigotry beclouded mind.

Fertile state with no skyscraper
Delta ppl wen lazy pass weak erection especially their men
Fertile fool
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by ayoncox: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Minjim:

You want to change the meaning of skycrapper?
I am a civil engineer so I know what I am saying. We only have high rising
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by naijapips04: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nnannapat:
This is in Umuchukwu ( Orumba North, Anambra State)
This is not a skyscraper.
Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by vhykeeytor(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
beejay509:

Fertile state with no skyscraper
Delta ppl wen lazy pass weak erection especially their men
Fertile fool
Which state are you from...let's compare people from your state and Delta State.

Name any woman from your state who's as prominent as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Name any banker from your state who's as prominent as Tony Elumelu.

Name any footballer from your state that has attain the status of Jay Jay Okocha.

Name any Economist from your state that's as sound as Pat Utomi.

Let's start with the aforementioned first.

4 Likes

Re: Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. by JOemmy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nnannapat:
This is in Umuchukwu ( Orumba North, Anambra State)

This is built by just one man alone the high rise buildings in lagos the fools on FB are boasting with was even built with proceeds from oil and gas from the old eastern region which resources does lagos have to build all those mega structures we see today? Let every state in nigeria be allowed to control their God given resources let's see if the SS/SE won't dwarf whatever infrastructures we see in lagos today within 5yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atrocities Perpetrated Against The Ibibio During The Biafran War / Food Security: FG, AFD, Semmaris On Study Tour Of Lagos Market Systems / 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.