Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable (1177 Views)

Crypto Advice Needed. / How To Become Profitable Trading Cryptocurrency. / Crypto Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05
Each blunder I make in this crypto world, I always document it and compare it with my next blunder.

No matter how amazing you are in crypto, you must commit blunders regularly as a newbie or once in a while as a pro.

The thing about pros is, when they commit blunders, they don't talk about it to avoid being mocked because these sets of people always have haters who are waiting for these blunders so they can feast on it and laugh.

Talking about this patience and impatience thing, it will be nice having some accounts nicknamed Impatient 1, Impatient 2, to 5 or 10. Do the same for Patient 1 to 5-10. And finally another set for over patient 1 to 5-10.

There may not be money to send to these accounts, but just create them. One day, money will come. One day, some of these exchanges may not know even allow new people from your country to register. They'll only allow the already verified one. Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.

My profit this year are mostly from my impatient accounts. The patient and overpatient ones are just there waiting.

In life, having a backup gives you so much confidence. In fact, without a backup, you can never be comfortable in whatever you do. If you try, you're just being delusional.

Your backup may be God, extra sources of income, your striving businesses, your rich or encouraging family/friends, etc.

In crypto, it should be your extra accounts, the patient and over-patient ones.

Some over patient accounts may not even be touched throughout a bull run or a bear market.

It's just there so that you don't feel empty when the impatient ones are not favoring you.

Have you ever been in a situation you've lost all your money, then the greatest crypto opportunity presents itself, but it won't last for more than 30 minutes? Or in a situation where you never took the shot even when you have because you were waiting for it to go lower? This is why you should have impatient, patient, and over patient accounts.

It's unfortunate we're from a rich nation, but the money doesn't go round, so having all these numerous accounts without money in them may seem like a waste of time. Nah, it's not, except you hate being prepared for success.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05
Bonus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05
How Crypto Moves Or Will Move This Year.

BTC moves
Eth follows a little
BTC moves again
ETH follows even more, but still shy

XRP gets upset that ETH is shy and moves a little but remember it still has a case, so it can't move too much yet.

At this point, DOGE and his girlfriend SHIB are angry with XRP's laziness for not taking over from ETH.

Few days later, DOGE opens the floor by making a little move as SHIB, the wife and PEPE, the first son, watch.

PEPE gets upset that daddy DOGE is too dull, so he pumps.

At this point, everyone begins to grow, especially Layer 1 and Layer 2 as some of the new coins watch while being eager to jump into the boat — especially AI, game, and meme coins.

BTC dumps a little and everybody dumps too. BTC moves upward a little, and some alts dump even further while some (the new guys) make little moves.

After back and forth for some days or weeks, some aggrieved alts begin to pump regardless of what BTC is doing.

Unfortunately, one sad Saturday or Sunday, BTC does a dump 1, dump 2 (few hours later) and dump 3 and all the coins bleed as if it's a bear market, but there will be one newly listed coin that keeps pumping even though everyone is bleeding and all Mr. & Mrs. FOMOs will join that particular new shiny object.

It pumps to the next day and more FOMOers joined. On the 3rd day, it keeps pumping to even 1200% or more because it's been listed on multiple exchanges and now has futures trade option.

Sadly, the big boys (the manipulators) will pull the trigger and it will dump 79% or more in less than 5 minutes.

At this point, the entire red market of 3 days ago has started recovering while the FOMOers of the pumping coin are either smiling because they left before the crash or crying because the Devil has pushed them to FOMO with everything they have and they've lost it all. Now, it's time for them to scream, "Crypto is a scam."

The people that bought 3 days ago when the market was red are beginning to see some profits. At this point, alts will start pumping as if they're rushing to Heaven. You'll be seeing greens everywhere from 50% to 300% and more in a day.

Those who aren't organized or have a mapped out plan ahead of time will be confused. They'll be in a coin making profit, but that one that is pumping the hardest is the one they're saying to themselves, "I wished I joined this coin when my spirit or someone told me to."

Or "Damn! Now that I left, this b+stard has started pumping." They rejoin, and boom, it starts dumping. They become anxious and angry.

They leave and Elon Musk or someone makes a tweet and that coin starts pumping again. No be juju be this?

At this point, those who told you to buy so so and so coins will begin to say, "I hope you bought XYZ that I told you about? Those who did are now in X20 profit. Hahaha."

Now, all the newbies start asking, boss, is it too late to join XYZ? Can I jump in? I want to HODL it for 69 years.

Then, one mad man from nowhere screams, "All these fraudsters. Crypto is a scam. You people should stop deceiving yourself."

One newbie jumps out of nowhere and yells, "Please, who can teach me spot trading? I want to invest 3,500 Naira so I can turn it to 3.5 million next week."

The fight, argument, abuse, pump, dump, continues until 5% organized people go home with profit while 95% unorganized lose out because they where too emotional with their trades and even refused to grab profit and run along with it like our president, Tinubu would advise.

The ones that grabbed and ran came back "emotionally" to reinvest wrongly without a critical analysis and calculation and lost it all.

We are at the top of the market and the smart ones are taking profit while yelling, "We're going higher." So that newbies will keep buying at the top and end up selling at the bottom.

Three weeks later, alts are still pumping, but deep down, bear market has been activated 21 days ago, but newcomers don't know.

Bad guys are already shorting BTC while creating videos on YouTube to deceive the innocent ones except 1 person who will tell us the truth and his name is Steve of Crypto Crew University.

I want you to write your own version of this post let's read, learn, and remind ourselves what will or may happen to be more prepared.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by superintendents(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05
angry

Boss..

I swear all those things happen to me, my differences side of story is I believe in those crypto things but lack of smart phones by that time fails me.. Even common free once like pi, ice, and co... I patronize them, I used every opportunity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by jieta: 4:02pm On Mar 05
iLegendd:

I want you to write your own version of this post let's read, learn, and remind ourselves what will or may happen to be more prepared.
do you organise class? I want to learn.
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05
jieta:
do you organise class? I want to learn.
No
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by FuckingNaira: 5:30pm On Mar 05
Bro ilegendd ,

Pls share me with the link on where you post how to trade cryptocurrency future on multiple exchange of upto 50exchange

I could remember you posted it on 'cryptocurrency investors thread'

Help and share the link cuz i have been looking for the post for a while now

THANKS
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by daddio(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05
iLegendd:
Each blunder I make in this crypto world, I always document it and compare it with my next blunder.

No matter how amazing you are in crypto, you must commit blunders regularly as a newbie or once in a while as a pro.

The thing about pros is, when they commit blunders, they don't talk about it to avoid being mocked because these sets of people always have haters who are waiting for these blunders so they can feast on it and laugh.

Talking about this patience and impatience thing, it will be nice having some accounts nicknamed Impatient 1, Impatient 2, to 5 or 10. Do the same for Patient 1 to 5-10. And finally another set for over patient 1 to 5-10.

There may not be money to send to these accounts, but just create them. One day, money will come. One day, some of these exchanges may not know even allow new people from your country to register. They'll only allow the already verified one. Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.

My profit this year are mostly from my impatient accounts. The patient and overpatient ones are just there waiting.

In life, having a backup gives you so much confidence. In fact, without a backup, you can never be comfortable in whatever you do. If you try, you're just being delusional.

Your backup may be God, extra sources of income, your striving businesses, your rich or encouraging family/friends, etc.

Some over patient accounts may not even be touched throughout a bull run or a bear market.

It's just there so that you don't feel empty when the impatient ones are not favoring you.

Have you ever been in a situation you've lost all your money, then the greatest crypto opportunity presents itself, but it won't last for more than 30 minutes? Or in a situation where you never took the shot even when you have because you were waiting for it to go lower? This is why you should have impatient, patient, and over patient accounts.

It's unfortunate we're from a rich nation, but the money doesn't go round, so having all these numerous accounts without money in them may seem like a waste of time. Nah, it's not, except you hate being prepared for success.

RABBI, thou art a man of great knowledge about Crypto and life, we beg thee to please give or share with us good Alt coins that we an invest in.
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05
FuckingNaira:
Bro ilegendd ,

Pls share me with the link on where you post how to trade cryptocurrency future on multiple exchange of upto 50exchange

THANKS
Difficult task to dig it out, so I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05
daddio:

RABBI, thou art a man of great knowledge about Crypto and life, we beg thee to please give or share with us good Alt coins that we an invest in.
I don't really tell people alts because it's 50/50, but WLD is here to stay for multiple seasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by sholikay(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05
Hmmm....nice thread....I hail thee chief ilegend
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by angelfallz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05
Bro, why not come and join us on crypto X?

iLegendd:

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by Draxy(m): 9:57am On Mar 06
I'm thrilled to have discovered this forum. To start, could someone please explain Crypto X in more detail? I recently ventured into the world of crypto on January 30th when I joined Binance and invested around $90 from my small earnings. Since then, I've received recommendations from friends to buy certain coins, and I've also come across suggestions on Instagram.

I'm wondering if there's already a forum available, or if we could create one, where we can share tips like "hey, buy coin ABC at 0.5 and set to sell at 2," etc. I believe having a platform like this would not only enable us to support and encourage each other but also add a fun and joyous element to our collective success.

What u all say??

2 Likes

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by ApostleBlack(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by ApostleBlack(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06
iLegendd:

Nice insight

1 Like

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by SuperOnyi: 10:32am On Mar 07
shocked

I wish I could go into crypto but I'm currently broke.
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by Fishrot: 10:05am On Mar 20
Perhaps the only advice I can give to those who are new to crypto trading, and experienced traders will find it useful too, is to choose a crypto platform. Look for more information about what is otc trading crypto, and I'm sure you'll find it useful in the process of crypto trading. Actual crypto platforms now provide fast and safe crypto investment opportunities.
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by ayjay45: 8:22pm On Mar 20
iLegendd do you advise I learn copywriting or crypto currency trading first?

I'm scared of crypto bcuz the Nigerian government can ban it. Or can't they?
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20
ayjay45:
iLegendd do you advise I learn copywriting or crypto currency trading first?

I'm scared of crypto bcuz the Nigerian government can ban it. Or can't they?
No living thing can ban it except they ban the Internet and light. They can only block, restrict or regulate. Crypto is a monster of its own.

Whichever you learn, make sure it's the one you'll start using immediately. With AI like ChatGPT, anyone can do copywriting now.

4 Likes

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by Moschinochimma: 9:35am On Mar 21
Boss good morning. boss pls how do i learn this, i am just a novice in this but i believe i can learn it and understand it well with time. pls how do i get across to you? maybe whatsapp number will be fine. i beg you . my whatsapp is o812221201o. thanks boss
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by ayjay45: 10:48am On Mar 21
iLegendd:
No living thing can ban it except they ban the Internet and light. They can only block, restrict or regulate. Crypto is a monster of its own.

Whichever you learn, make sure it's the one you'll start using immediately. With AI like ChatGPT, anyone can do copywriting now.
OK but which do you suggest I learn first.
Just be explicit
Thanks
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by MrNovo: 11:34am On Mar 21
ayjay45:
Just be explicit
Thanks
The answer to that question depends on your peculiar circumstances (Financial and Academic/Talent).
1. ACADEMIC/TALENT:
Do you have an adequate depth of English vocabulary plus a flair for story boarding. You must first be a good content writer before attempting to niche down into Copywriting.
There are also more content writing jobs and opportunities than copywriting even though the later pays much better.

2. FINANCIAL:
If you are someone with limited funds and probably responsible for your daily upkeep then you would be more interested in skills that can start earning immediate returns with a shorter learning -curve. If that is you then Spot trading as a Crypto Day trader is your go to option.

Goodluck
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21
ayjay45:
Just be explicit
Thanks
Whatever will make you money faster, crypto. Also, it can make you lose money faster too. But, if money is not an issue, learn copywriting first.
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by Nijimog: 6:20pm On Mar 22
FuckingNaira:
Bro ilegendd ,

THANKS
https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

2 Likes

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22
FuckingNaira:
Bro ilegendd ,

THANKS

Too daunting of a task. Can't embark on such.
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by FuckingNaira: 7:38am On Mar 23
Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by keymatt(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26
Omo this thread is basically the history of my humble crypto life filled with profits and losses. In my case, the loses surpass the profits grin
Sir, professor of Cryptology @iLegendd I humbly seek your help to learn more about the forces behind crypto trends.

1 Like

Re: 2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable by Mason9: 4:17pm On Mar 28
Emerging in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Bitcoin, the pioneer of cryptocurrencies, was introduced as an alternative to traditional fiat currencies, promising crypto casino decentralization, security, and transparency.

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Sale Of Stock By Cashcraft / Claiming Dividends / :d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.