Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,195 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Blessed New Month To My Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Blessed New Month To My Constituents (202 Views)

Why I Construct Inferior Roads For My Constituents —Anambra Reps Member, Azubogu / I Didn't Deceive My Constituents With N50 Million Palliative - Senator Adeola / I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Blessed New Month To My Constituents by Tunde4nija: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2022
My most esteemed constituents of Ikwuano/Umuahia.

I am overwhelmed with joy knowing that Our good God gave us the Grace to See the last month of this year A month we will celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ His Son. My prayer for you is that your celebrations will be full even to the new year when God will consumate Our joy with victory at the polls come Feb 2023 . The fishermen Laboured all night and caught no Fish At the Encounter of Jesus Christ, they Witnessed a surprise Net sinking Harvest . You will be gathering bountiful and net sinking harvest as the year ends .This is my prayer for you . WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections,9ja For Atiku,nasarawa For David / 2023: Start Planning For 2027, Nemesis After You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Chatham Intervies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.