Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? (13971 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
Which Technique Works Best For You Against A Nagging Wife?

Hey buddies! What step do u take when ya wife/partner get high toned with Nags?

I've gat 6 steps that gets me going! wink

1 Had to create a space a kinda shed where to retreat when the nagging erupts!
2 Often walk out to the pub or go for a walk when she starts!
3 I seldom act like am deaf not minding if she's gon get angry!
4 I try to keep her busy so as to put the nags at bay, taking her out for dinners, picnic, doing things together!
5 I Laugh at her nagging face. . .LmaO! grin {My favourite}
6 I throw some candy floss on her face, lick them up then tell her 'Hey look at u u're damn pretty when pissed off, do u really recall u da best wife on earth'? cheesy

They jxt work for me! wink
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by 190smh: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
I FLOG MY WHITE GIRLFRIEND EACH TIME SHE NAGS undecided

Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by whyMMM: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
op

just bring another girl home,

then she will stop nagging
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by horny4u(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
You men should just get up and do as she says cool that will cure the nag cheesy
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Simple, just ignore her.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Goldieluks: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
'Ignore' is the only 'cure' for nagging,both men and women.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by dave2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

'Ignore' is the only 'cure' for nagging,both men and women.

Men don't nag gal tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Like she said, just ignore her jare sad sad sad sad
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
When you see this nagging coming on, or if it starts, why dont you take your wife , sit her down with you, look her in the eye,and say " Im listening.What is it you are trying to say to me? What is frustrating you and how can we deal with it?" Might work.

3 Likes

Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
^lol, and how long will he continue to sit her down? That would just make her spoilt.

IGNORE n option four isn't a bad idea!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^ Its worth a try.Sometimes people just need to be heard.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
^Yh, I understand, I just believe there are better ways of passing across a message without nagging. Nagging doesn't encourage listening ears, Even as a girl, I detest it.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ I agree, there are better ways to communicate. Thats why trying to nip it in the bud, and taking a new approach might change/open the door for a better way. Just maybe,
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
how about doing what the lady wants! cheesy
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by 5stardude: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ignore her. . Walking out is not the best option if she's nagging over something you think is worthless and funny laugh out loud and tease her a little and if she disregard the humor then press the red ignore button.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

how about doing what the lady wants! cheesy

horny4u:

You men should just get up and do as she says cool that will cure the nag cheesy
How i wished u gurls were Men!

I try evryday to be 'Every moment cuddle Husband' and u fink its easy! embarassed
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Lax75(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
First off, guys don't try option 5 oh!! A nagging wife has one goal: to get under your skin and get you worked up. When you laugh at her, it backfires and she could go postal.

So don't do it ohhhh. Just ignore her. If you try option 5, she will kill you, YOU WILL DIE!!!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by MrsChima(f): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
I love it when men laughs because it further let me know they are really hurting and holding back tears.

Professional naggers are legion of their own. wink
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
^ grin grin

Lax75:

First off, guys don't try option 5 oh!! A nagging wife has one goal: to get under your skin and get you worked up. When you laugh at her, it backfires and she could go postal.

So don't do it ohhhh. Just ignore her. If you try option 5, she will kill you, YOU WILL DIE!!!

It sure does work for me buddy, maybe ma wife aint really the so called 'professional nagger' as coined by Mrs Chima! grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by r231(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
buy a lot of Ice Tea and store it at home grin grin grin

everytime she is about to nag just grin grin grin

run to the kitchen and make her a cup of Ice Tea grin grin grin

most important. . . . make sure she doesn't swallow it for like 10mins at a time grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231:

buy a lot of Ice Tea and store it at home grin grin grin

everytime she is about to nag just grin grin grin

run to the kitchen and make her a cup of Ice Tea grin grin grin

most important. . . . make sure she doesn't swallow it for like 10mins at a time grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ignore her. And if you're someone like me, get some really good headphones and listen to music
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by willyluv(m): 4:50am On Aug 28, 2011
f,u, c, k   HER BLACK AND BLUE, get her sweating, then give her a cold bathe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy works 100%,
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by MrsChima(f): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2011
willyluv:

f,u, c, k   HER BLACK AND BLUE, get her sweating, then give her a cold bathe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy works 100%,
Your wife is really understanding.

She sleep with you even when she's angry with you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Your wife is really understanding.

She sleep with you even when she's angry with you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I pity the wife duh!

Aint even gat a subheading for such technique maybe phuck and bath!
cheesy
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Mynd44: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2011
willyluv:

Get real please.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2011
Give her the honest response she's been crying for . . . like this  grin (2:38)
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfGobODFQtw[/flash]
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
That is not funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guys, do not dare try that. cheesy
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
heeheee! grin grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by HISchild: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
"Watch and pray" for the grace of GOD to show her unconditional love. Would she not eventually marvel at your kindness, by GOD's grace & to HIS glory, toward her in return for the "nagging"? Though, we need only look at ourselves in the mirror to determine if we are contributing to said nagging.

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" - Ephesians 5:25

"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Colossians 3:19

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord." - Colossians 3:18
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by nodogma: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Hischild Your advice is interesting, but you sound like someone who is either newly married, divorced, or not married. What you post is quite idealistic, do you mind if I ask if you are married and if so, has it been for more than a few months or a year? Also, it is difficult to take your advice on these posts because on your other posts you speak of the world ending. I bring this up because if the world is ending this year as you have proposed, then you do not plan to be married for long, if you are, or do not plan to get married, so how can one take these words of yours seriously?

For those of us who have been married for a long time, we can tell you that it is not that simple. In the beginning it may be, but in the long term it is not. A real marriage is hard work. A nagging wife or husband over a long period of time can cause great problems. For all who are thinking of getting married, make sure you choose wisely, you are not another persons savior or parent. Make sure that the person you marry is not prone to fighting or drama, for you will have a miserable life if he or she is.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Blazing88(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
ignore her. It works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / What Is Your Definition Of An Incestuous Relationship? / Nigerian Men Don't Marry Early Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.