Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC (12930 Views)

Petrol Import Reduced By 1 Billion Litres In Seven Months / Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre – IPMAN / NNPC Reserves Three Billion Litres Of Petrol For Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
I can run faster than The Flash. That doesn’t mean I will. Put work into solving the crisis. APC wan cash out because them no sure if them go continue past 2022.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Bluntemperor: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Lagos island is overrated. EKDC won’t bring light for two weeks. I have moved back to the mainland. Mainland is enjoying uninterrupted power supply. At least 15hours.

Where and which Areas?
Please,be specific o!
Because my relatives in Ikorodu - have no lights
and sometimes 1 hours in a day- 2- hours at night in Grammar School, Erunwen,Radio, Garage,tc?
IKD is the worse to happen to the Mainland,as no light has been given to the Masses here!
Very disguising and Shameful
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by mrvictor: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lori iro cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Caveatemptor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Which part of Mainland under EKEDC coverage is enjoying 15hrs uninterrupted?
Most parts only get 7-8hrs depending on area and mostly during the night hours.

This is not true.
K Farm estate at Ogba/Iju gets at least 18 to 20 hours a day,if not more
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Adexgentle005(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Where and which Areas?
Please,be specific o!
Because my relatives in Ikorodu - have no lights
and sometimes 1 hours in a day- 2- hours at night in Grammar School, Erunwen,Radio, Garage,tc?
IKD is the worse to happen to the Mainland,as no light has been given to the Masses here!
Very disguising and Shameful
ikeja bro! Even Ogba too.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Adexgentle005(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Which part of Mainland under EKEDC coverage is enjoying 15hrs uninterrupted?
Most parts only get 7-8hrs depending on area and mostly during the night hours.
i didn’t say EKEDC. I said ikeja electric.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Caveatemptor(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
However I bought petrol/fuel for 285 Naira a litre in my car after an exasperating queue.
Bought 5000 in my car and 5000 in my keg/gallon..
I will be injecting 5 litres from the keg into my car when the 5000 Naira petrol goes down.
The situation under this APC government is terrible. I am just waiting till February to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by F117nighthawk: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Anyone wishing APC to take over again in 2023,I pray their life situation and conditions should be the way the Party had ruled and turned Nigeria to in the last 8yrs they have been in power, may their life structure reflect what the party had done to Nigeria in the last 8yrs,the best prayer I can say to any APC supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Emdebby2: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
How do we escape from this present government?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by KennethEnyi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
God punish nnpc and APC
Amen
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by KennethEnyi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Useless NNPC
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Engr1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Can you imagine that!!!
agadez007:
And Some people are still supporting APC?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by 140oladayo: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
LiesLies...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by Tycyborg(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
agadez007:
And Some people are still supporting APC?

Aside last year which is even apc tenure... Tell me a year during December time in Nigeria where there is no fuel scarcity... You are one of the problem in this country... Inteasd of you to blame the greedy fuel station keep fuel and making it look scars because of their greed you are blaming a political party.
If you go by party then pdp is also a failure in that aspect and if you are obi supporter, quote "if you are" then he is also part of the failure because he was in pdp before leaving to another party.
I wonder how you settle dispute in your family because I am sure your judgment will be as sour as lime and full of hypocrisy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by agadez007(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tycyborg:

Aside last year which is even apc tenure... Tell me a year during December time in Nigeria where there is no fuel scarcity... You are one of the problem in this country... Inteasd of you to blame the greedy fuel station keep fuel and making it look scars because of their greed you are blaming a political party.
If you go by party then pdp is also a failure in that aspect and if you are obi supporter, quote "if you are" then he is also part of the failure because he was in pdp before leaving to another party.
I wonder how you settle dispute in your family because I am sure your judgment will be as sour as lime and full of hypocrisy
ok

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by promise4wonders: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Amid high inflation and skyrocketing prices, the online space is the place far more than the oil company. join me for a better experience.https:///iyi2ie

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC by promise4wonders: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Follow this link for a better experience.https:///iyi2ie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily / Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe / EFCC Officials Arrest Ismail Umaru Dikko, DG of Kaduna Urban Develolmern Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.