Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

New Month Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Month Advice (142 Views)

Happy New Month Gift From Kobobrand Inc. / Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas / Happy New Month Nairalanders! I Have This Gift For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Month Advice by Christofilee: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Happy New December Again.

*Learn to do this same thing Bishop David Oyedepo Did to Become a Billionaire. Even same thing our Daddy is Doing*

Years ago, the main thing he did about becoming great and wealthy in life is to speak positively to his life.

Most of these great People aren't rich person from the start....... Buh they kept saying and preaching about being rich.

Bishop would always say something like *'I am Rich'*, *'I can never be Poor'*

Great men and our Daddy *(Pastor Alagbada)* know about the secret to wealth and use it.

*So, today, what is it that you really desire to be?*

WHY NOT START PROCLAIMING AND *ACT* THAT YOU'RE THAT THING?

*Instead of saying "I want to be Rich" you should be saying "I am Rich' instead*

One tiny voice will whisper to you that you don't even have N5000 in your account.......don't listen. That's not your Spirit man.

Keep PROCLAIMING in *FAITH* and you'll get there.

One last thing, your FAITH should be backed by ACTION.

If you proclaim that you're rich then you need to do what they do to be Rich.

For example, you can start by watching this *FREE 19mins video* on how you can start generating money as a side hustle monthly from *Home*.

https:///3UhEpmX

Many of my friends have started making cool cash after taking actions from the video.

Invest your time and money in the things that can help you prosper and don't forget to always utter *Positive Statement*

I wish you all the best in life.

*Happy New Month once again.*
Re: New Month Advice by Christofilee: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Reach me @09031472037

Don't post your number.
Re: New Month Advice by Christofilee: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Christofilee:
Reach me @09031472037

Don't post your number.

https:///54dbafh7

(1) (Reply)

Make It A December To Remember / Amazon Kdp Accelrator Program / Don't Miss This Opportunity To Register Your Business Name With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.