Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Happy New Month Nairalanders! I Have This Gift For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Happy New Month Nairalanders! I Have This Gift For You (1206 Views)

Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan / Nairalanders.....i Need Your Views On This Bank Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! I Have This Gift For You by presh2017(f): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
It is indeed a new month before us. Happy new month once again. I appreciate Seun for setting up a forum like this? It has indeed made a tremendous impact to me. I thank also the members of their outstanding trends. Over to my gift to you all, I have recently received offers on strategies from people in growing their marketing to people. I never reveal this amazing tool due to security reasons. I NEVER SOLD THIS DATABASE... BUT NOW IS THE 11TH HOUR.
I am giving out 2017 NIGERIA PHONE NUMBER LIST CONTAINING OVER 65 MILLION NUMBERS. IT COMPRISES PHONE NUMBER OF THE ENTIRE STATES IN NIGERIA. Let me tell you straight, this is INEC 2015 database updated, verified and active[/color] . With this tool in your hands as a business person, you will sure make tremendous results in your marketing. I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS AS A GIFT... Mean you i bought this tool hugely, if you check the sites, you would see it costs over N30,000 -N100,000.00 ....
i will give you this for N5000[color=#990000]
YES YOU HEARD ME.... N5000 FOR ONLY 10 PERSONS (I DON'T WANT THIS TO SPREAD VIRAL FOR SECURITY REASONS) Mind you, this is for business people only, i must validate you are in business before giving this.

Interested in grabing my gift? Call/whatsapp 0 8 1 6 4 9 8 5 3 0 9 or check my signature..[color=#770077][/color]. THIS PACKAGE EXPIRES BY NOVEMBER 6TH, 2017
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! I Have This Gift For You by presh2017(f): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
presh2017:
It is indeed a new month before us. Happy new month once again. I appreciate Seun for setting up a forum like this? It has indeed made a tremendous impact to me. I thank also the members of their outstanding trends. Over to my gift to you all, I have recently received offers on strategies from people in growing their marketing to people. I never reveal this amazing tool due to security reasons. I NEVER SOLD THIS DATABASE... BUT NOW IS THE 11TH HOUR.
I am giving out 2017 NIGERIA PHONE NUMBER LIST CONTAINING OVER 65 MILLION NUMBERS. IT COMPRISES PHONE NUMBER OF THE ENTIRE STATES IN NIGERIA. Let me tell you straight, this is INEC 2015 database updated, verified and active[/color] . With this tool in your hands as a business person, you will sure make tremendous results in your marketing. I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS AS A GIFT... Mean you i bought this tool hugely, if you check the sites, you would see it costs over N30,000 -N100,000.00 ....
i will give you this for N5000[color=#990000]
YES YOU HEARD ME.... N5000 FOR ONLY 10 PERSONS (I DON'T WANT THIS TO SPREAD VIRAL FOR SECURITY REASONS) Mind you, this is for business people only, i must validate you are in business before giving this.

Interested in grabing my gift? Call/whatsapp 0 8 1 6 4 9 8 5 3 0 9 or check my signature..[color=#770077][/color]. THIS PACKAGE EXPIRES BY NOVEMBER 6TH, 2017
Grab it and jump start your marketing

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Teach Me Rechard Card Printing / Facebook Group How To Make Joystick Grow Bigger Faster Without Pill For Sale / Charcoal Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.