Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday (1308 Views)

Siblings Drown In Kwara River On New Year's Eve / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by Jiggynews: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lady performs incantations on her daughter in the river on her 5th birthday; according to her, the water gave her the girl

https://trendytalker.com/lady-performs-incantations-on-her-daughter-in-the-river-on-her-5th-birthday-according-to-her-the-water-gave-her-the-girl/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by muyico(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
goddess daughter!

1 Like

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ore yeye osun.
Osun sengese
Oloriya iyun,
Arewa obinrin,
Osun oyeeyee nimo
Awede wemo

Mother osun
Praise to the mother of mystery
The one who has comb made of coral beads
The beautiful lady.
Osun the very knowledgeable one
Spirits that cleans me inside out.

Yeye mi olowo aro
Yeye mi elese osun
Yeye mi ajimo roro.
Yeye mi abimo ma yanku
Yeye mi alagbo awoye.
Eleti gbaroye
Ogbagba ti gbomo re lojo ija.
Ari bani gbo nipa tomo.

My mother with hands coloured by dye
My mother with feet beautified with camwood
My mother who is always found neat.
My mother whose child never dies.
My mother, the owner of super healing decoction.
Ever ready to hear
The one capable of delivering her children.
She who cares for one concerning children.

Osun, oyeye nimo
Osun onikii
Afide remo
Apenibu sola
Apelodo soro omo
Osun eni ide kiisu.
Amo awo ma ro.
O wa yanrin wa yanrin kowo si.
Gbadamu gbadamu obinrin kosee gbamu
Obinrin to gbona jokunrin lo.
Omi amo rin, omi a moo sun.
Ore yeye gbami, eni ani ni gbani.

Osun, gracious mother, full of wisdom!
Osun, gracious mother.
Graceful mother, full of wisdom.
Who adorns his sons with bronze.
Who stays a long time in the bottom of the waters generating wealth.
Who retires to the river to take care of the children
Who does not mind wearing brass bracelets.
Who knows the secrets of the cults but does not reveal them.
Who grazes and grazes sand and buries money in it.
Powerful woman who can not be attacked.
Strong woman more fierce than men.
Flowing water without ceasing.
Great Mother, protect me!
Who we have and who saves us, Osun. save me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by muyico(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Marine spirit is real, even white scientist can testify 2 it
Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by dudusky007(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice...hbd kid

1 Like

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by realstars: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
From mother to Daughter, Like mother like chiled. and it makes the world goe's round.
Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by switlily25(f): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mama wey sabi!grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tell your goddess to give you knowledge in science to better the lives of the people..

1 Like

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by ogaemma: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Living in bandage. By the time the water comes so soon for that child, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by Nostring: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Take me back to the years when people get sense and no dey share everything with the public embarassed
Re: Lady Performs Incantations On Her Daughter In The River On Her 5th Birthday by dnawah(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jiggynews:
Lady performs incantations on her daughter in the river on her 5th birthday; according to her, the water gave her the girl

https://trendytalker.com/lady-performs-incantations-on-her-daughter-in-the-river-on-her-5th-birthday-according-to-her-the-water-gave-her-the-girl/
i pity her age mates cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Man Beat Baby Boy To Death For Peeing On Him During A Diaper Change / Internet Fraudster Akpaikpe Etim Arrested Over Wire Scam. / Another Uniport Student Dies In Tragic Auto Crash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.