Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee (806 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / What To Do When Not Paid NYSC Allawee / Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee by YoungWizard007: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good day to you
I would like to share my experience on how I saved up all my monthly Fg allowance for the NYSC scheme. I don't know if here is the right section to post this bacuse I would also like to ask for more business ideas on how or where to invest the savings

Firstly I'll give some tips on how I managed to save up all the money
I was one of the corp members that just passed out recently, I started saving my allawee from the second month pay because the first was given to us while in camp and you know the mammi market won't just let you be and some other expenses just right after camp
But just after I resumed to my PPA, I was posted to a school, oh God of mercy why me ? Over there corp members received stipends of #5k monthly, accommodation and all other things were provided down to cooking gas and mattress so I have no cause or reasons to buy anything with my money. I only moved in with my things shikena.
I'll start from feeding, I and a female colleague we join hands together on this, so monthly we contribute money to buy food stuff and fill gas and that helps me alot because it really brought down the major expenses, she does all the cooking I just siddan and chop that's all and all thanks to her on that.

Then I moved on to how to manage my data subscription and airtime usage and here is how I dealt with it, there is/are some network providers that gives new customers some offers so I key in to that and I got a new sim and on this new line whenever I recharge 100 or above (Most time 200 to 500) I received bonus to call all network without any deduction from my main balance so I monitor this bonus closely whenever it's down I top it up just to save the main balance and will be given another bonus, when main balance is up to a good amount to subscribe for a data plan I make use of that for my data sub meanwhile on this new sim each subscription you get 100% data bonus as well i.e if I sub for 1gb I will get extra 1gb in return and that's 2gb all together, wonderful isn't? Network is not that good and this help reduce data consumption as well

Now let's move down to enjoyment and parties
Well so bad I was posted to a village like settings in Agbor Delta state so nothing like eatries, restaurants, no game centers absolutely no big places to consume my money my luck I guess. The highest level of enjoyment there was palm wine and Bush meat pepper soup there are some joints that sells beer though but palmy was the real deal. Taking 2 to 3 cups of the palm wine there is enough infact you are on the high way already with 3 cups of palm wine (it's extra strong) and a cup cost #50 to #70 so you see I have little to spend even if I'm to drink palm wine at all and a plate of bush meat pepper soup cost #200 to #500 max
So how did I get extra money to cover up ?
Apart from the #5k from the school, during WAEC I did extra lessons for SS3 students and the pay was fair and also some SS2 students enrolled for lessons too from there I was able to push it up to some certain level and then also got some extra money somewhere else to help a bit

And this was how I was able to save up my Allawee, #360k (Some interest added up) remember the first was not saved.
Now I have some insight on what business to venture into but I would also like to share it here to get more ideas
So please what business can I start with #300k from my entire savings

Thanks
Re: How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee by Ablemax(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
YoungWizard007:
Good day to you
I would like to share my experience on how I saved up all my monthly Fg allowance for the NYSC scheme. I don't know if here is the right section to post this bacuse I would also like to ask for more business ideas on how or where to invest the savings

Firstly I'll give some tips on how I managed to save up all the money
I was one of the corp members that just passed out recently, I started saving my allawee from the second month pay because the first was given to us while in camp and you know the mammi market won't just let you be and some other expenses just right after camp
But just after I resumed to my PPA, I was posted to a school, oh God of mercy why me ? Over there corp members received stipends of #5k monthly, accommodation and all other things were provided down to cooking gas and mattress so I have no cause or reasons to buy anything with my money. I only moved in with my things shikena.
I'll start from feeding, I and a female colleague we join hands together on this, so monthly we contribute money to buy food stuff and fill gas and that helps me alot because it really brought down the major expenses, she does all the cooking I just siddan and chop that's all and all thanks to her on that.

Then I moved on to how to manage my data subscription and airtime usage and here is how I dealt with it, there is/are some network providers that gives new customers some offers so I key in to that and I got a new sim and on this new line whenever I recharge 100 or above (Most time 200 to 500) I received bonus to call all network without any deduction from my main balance so I monitor this bonus closely whenever it's down I top it up just to save the main balance and will be given another bonus, when main balance is up to a good amount to subscribe for a data plan I make use of that for my data sub meanwhile on this new sim each subscription you get 100% data bonus as well i.e if I sub for 1gb I will get extra 1gb in return and that's 2gb all together, wonderful isn't? Network is not that good and this help reduce data consumption as well

Now let's move down to enjoyment and parties
Well so bad I was posted to a village like settings in Agbor Delta state so nothing like eatries, restaurants, no game centers absolutely no big places to consume my money my luck I guess. The highest level of enjoyment there was palm wine and Bush meat pepper soup there are some joints that sells beer though but palmy was the real deal. Taking 2 to 3 cups of the palm wine there is enough infact you are on the high way already with 3 cups of palm wine (it's extra strong) and a cup cost #50 to #70 so you see I have little to spend even if I'm to drink palm wine at all and a plate of bush meat pepper soup cost #200 to #500 max
So how did I get extra money to cover up ?
Apart from the #5k from the school, during WAEC I did extra lessons for SS3 students and the pay was fair and also some SS2 students enrolled for lessons too from there I was able to push it up to some certain level and then also got some extra money somewhere else to help a bit

And this was how I was able to save up my Allawee, #360k (Some interest added up) remember the first was not saved.
Now I have some insight on what business to venture into but I would also like to share it here to get more ideas
So please what business can I start with #300k from my entire savings

Thanks

Where you Based
Re: How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee by YoungWizard007: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ablemax:

Where you Based

Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Nysc-exemption Or Discharge Certificates / Is It Safe For Batch A Coppers 2 Be Posted To Jos Regardless Of The Crises? / Copers Wee Ooo! What Is Hapening In Ur Camp Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.