Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! (2068 Views)

Ali Haruna Accepts Jesus As Saviour, You Won't Believe What He Said! / Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
Praise be to the Living GOD !!
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
Watch how GOD is moving in the Muslims world.

Thousands are coming to Jesus weekly , risking their very lives and families, the others who remain do so out of fear !!!
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by Eleba: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
thanh\K God,u cn c more f dis on inspiration channel dstv in the program"A MOSLEM JOURNEY OF HOPE"
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
amen !!!

In a way ISLAM is it's worst enemy , because the more it reveals it's true nature and hence source , the more thousands begin to leave for Christ Jesus the prince of peace.

The common factor holding back many Muslims in Arab countries from following Jesus Christ is fear for loss of life , family and property.

Whereas in Christianity you can leave without any problems , the same cannot be said of ISLAM.

If ISLAM is so true , why hold people back from reasoning and questioning the tenets of the faith 

Why use the threat of violence to prevent people from leaving 

In my opinion there is no difference between ISLAM and Communism or Nazism , and again I offer no apologies for saying the TRUTH !!
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by LagosShia: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
"Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
More of this !!!!
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by LagosShia: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
frosbel:

More of this !!!!

no problem! bring it on and expect a sad life full of frustration and desperation.each time you do,you and your christianity would be hammered and the truth exposed for all to see.you live in darkness and follow falsehood,yet you make it a duty to provoke others.just check below as examples (and every other thread we have encounters on nairaland) :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-763456.0.html#msg9197116

(also check the preceeding posts)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765157.0.html#msg9197356

so dear "frosbel",prepare yourself to be shocked and electrocuted with the truth and light every time you try to spread your darkness.

Imam Ali (a) said:"there is surely enough light for those who want to see"!!!
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by evamathis: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
I dont understand why most of you muslims are so defensive
very violently defensive if I may add

If you didnt like the post you couldve ignored it or created a thread about thousands of christians that are converting to Islam
I just dont get you guys
you come to a christian thread and say he should expect a sad life full of frustration and desperation bla bla bla
like seriously??
Re: Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! by LagosShia: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2011
evamathis:

I dont understand why most of you muslims are so defensive
very violently defensive if I may add

If you didnt like the post you couldve ignored it or created a thread about thousands of christians that are converting to Islam
I just dont get you guys
you come to a christian thread and say he should expect a sad life full of frustration and desperation bla bla bla
like seriously??

that is talking from experience of the threads and posts "frosbel" posts on nairaland and the insults and lies he propagates.it is not to hard to search for them and read them and see for yourself how offensive they are.

it is a law of nature that "for every action there is (an equal and) opposite reaction".

(1) (Reply)

Bible Quiz For Atheists! / Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing / PRAYER TIME: Power To Move Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.