Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa (2147 Views)

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by Aiel123: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Brass is even the first apc stronghold in bayelsa.
PDP has always won brass in presidential election.
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by garfield1: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aiel123:

PDP has always won brass in presidential election.

Not in 2019.

1 Like

Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by Aiel123: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Not in 2019.
In 2019. Check well
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by garfield1: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aiel123:

In 2019. Check well

I never saw brass result but I assumed that since they won nembe,brass will follow
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by Aiel123: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

I never saw brass result but I assumed that since they won nembe,brass will follow
By Vanguard newspaper,
Brass LGA presidential election results
APC: 5913
PDP: 15936.
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by garfield1: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aiel123:

By Vanguard newspaper,
Brass LGA presidential election results
APC: 5913
PDP: 15936.

It is surprising.but I'll still give them brass.degi is not playing this time,could be SP
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by Aiel123: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

It is surprising.but I'll still give them brass.degi is not playing this time,could be SP
Degi is the one that made Lyon forfeit his victory right?
Is he from this LGA?
Sp is looking to go to the east but if it's coming south,I feel Akpabio gotta get it.
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by garfield1: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aiel123:

Degi is the one that made Lyon forfeit his victory right?
Is he from this LGA?
Sp is looking to go to the east but if it's coming south,I feel Akpabio gotta get it.

Yes degi.he is from nembe,same zone with brass and ogbia.ss might edge east out but if akpabio is not on the ballot,degi is qualified
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by ezeudo97817: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
life is hard for d blindlife is hard for d blind...
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by adekolaelect(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Seductress4:
Why is Tinubu looking like a frustrated native doctor?
It is normal for you to find point that can improve your crying knowledge's .
Re: More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa by Usamakirfi(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2022
#atikuorganizinforaction

What ever will happened Nigeria is for atiku abubakar 2023

Our votes are belongs to you baba atiku

Atiku okuwa ready to vote 2023 here we go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Christian Leaders bring Integrity to Nigerian Politics? / Ogboru Lights Up Abraka / Anioma: Waiting To Be Created By The National Assembly Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.