Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) (39296 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
N they want us to vote Peter obi right?

Mbaka only told us d truth n he was suspended despite being Igbo n also a Christian?
So what do u think will happen to a non Igbo that criticize him?
What do u think will happen to a Muslim that criticizes obi?

The same thing they did for mbaka is what they want to do for soludo but that one na Odogwu on him own

shatap

did muric not say the truth too and ask mooslims to vote for mooslims.. Same thing they did to Mr macaroni is what ediotic slaves wanted to do to PA adebanjo but baba na odogwu on him own.

Trash

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

Obi failed to fulfill his promises, there's a cause for his curse.
Which promises if I may ask?
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by HITsquad: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
He should just practice his regular catholism over there and avoid all those 'fake miracles' and yeye 'predictions' they call 'prophesy' here in Nigeria... cos Oyibo I.Q no be moi-moi and beans o lol
They are not as dumb as African Christians!

And everything is recorded, even medical records of those people you intend to use for your fake miracle stunts can be obtained... Then you would be arrested for fraud and misleading the masses!

All Nigerian pastors go abroad for seminars but you don't see them performing miracles over there, why? it's always like their 'powers' don't always follow them enter plane? lol.

Nooooo it's just common sense... They are fully aware that you can't be more Christian than the pope. Even the Oyibo wey teach una Christianity na una the God come dey hear em prayers pass them Oyibo prayers abi? Na only una dey cure cripples, blindless, HIV, cancer even resurrecting the dead? How come White pastors dont have such miraculous powers?

Lol Tufiaaaa! Africans are dumb as fvck I swear! Especially church goers... Yall have a very low I.Q and it disgusts me!!! Sometimes I feel I don't belong here with una!

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Emyogalanya: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXJJOfbwdkQ

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery In Los Angeles (Photos, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1433174/rev-fr-mbaka-arrives-st-andrews-abbey-monastery-los-angeles-photos-video/
wait o, na Los Angeles road for USA be like that? One single lane with all that dust. I almost thought it was a border road between Nigeria and cameroun via bama axis in borno state

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by onuman: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Suspended from Enugu and sent to Los Angeles. undecided

Na upgrade be this one na undecided

Like i told my guy last week, as long as you're a Reverend Father, everything about your life till you die is enjoyment.

Heavy upgrade.
But let Fulani herdsmen not overun Mbaka's Enugu Adoration centre before his return to the centre. The way armed forces now look eyes left while herdsmen operate in the right in Enugu, is bewildering.
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aoeil:

Je te jure, c’est fini. il vais rester a monastère jusqu'à la morte

C'est mentir.
il rester temporairement mon ami, temporairement.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by stasius: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Like i told my guy last week, as long as you're a Reverend Father, everything about your life till you die is enjoyment.

Na lie oooh. No be enjoyment.
The stress too much.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Crooked pastor, let him try that his fake propehcies in LA and see if he will get away with it grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Focusmind: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
He should just respect himself and stay there. I don't know why SE based priests always feel powerful before their diocesan Bishops. Is it because of the crowd they pull during their crusades and adoration??

I wished he was under Cardinal Okogie of Lagos arch diocese.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emyogalanya:
wait o, na Los Angeles road for USA be like that? One single lane with all that dust. I almost thought it was a border road between Nigeria and cameroun via bama axis in borno state
Yes, there are dusty remote roads in LA, that road must be a private road where cars or people hardly goes. And the heat can be very much hence the dusts. And if you look very well you would see that the road is tared anyway, just that the sand or dust covered part of the tar.

Comprende?!
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Faber:
I cannot imagine life without tight creamy toto. I cannot imagine life without good wine and blow jobs, omo many Rev Frs are regretting especially the ones in their 50s and 60s
Who told you they don't do these things you mentioned? They do it more tha you
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Do you know what a monastery is?

It's like a prison. Fr Mbaka will be "locked away", secluded with other monks from society.

He will be lucky if he enters the city once a month!

See the picture of the sign? Does that look like Los Angeles, California?

I can bet that place is in a wasteland several miles outside the city.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Bontafa: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
your mum that nnamdi kanu called a love peddler right?

If esn no kill u
Ugm go kill u or ipob gunmen

Us that why ya mama became a widow?
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Sureboyy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Mbaka only told us d truth n he was suspended despite being Igbo n also a Christian?

The same thing they did for mbaka is what they want to do for soludo but that one na Odogwu on him own

Shut up!!
You don't know anything about what happened yet you want to chook mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
I wish this man will just focus on his calling for God's sake

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by sonature1: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:
This man cursed Obi that his ambition will fail and unless Obi apologizes and Fr.Mbaka reverses the curse, Peter Obi will continue to carry the curse around.
After the curse, Obi failed to secure the PDP ticket, then in Labour, he has been labouring in vain with clear signs of his impending failure by February.

Ogbeni, we know Mbaka story more than you can ever think of. Father Mbaka is only a child of God, he is not God.

By the way, do you know the number of people who have cursed your Tinubu for using Lagos touts to inflict pains on them?

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by coutinho12: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXJJOfbwdkQ

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery In Los Angeles (Photos, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1433174/rev-fr-mbaka-arrives-st-andrews-abbey-monastery-los-angeles-photos-video/

Mbaka is a High Level Fraudster operating deep inside the bowels of Christendom. He is a creature of Satan

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by madapcmod: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Enjoyment kor.

Try check where Holy spirit congregation priests are posted like the popular Fr Ugwu. From Malawi village to Gambia ghetto without network.

No be every Fr dey enjoy. Besides going to monasteries in USA makes no difference cos once he is there, he is disconnected with the outside world, his phone will be restricted from him.

That place na place of solitary and private prayer and meditation

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by dododawa1: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigeria Religion leaders and enjoyment.
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by dododawa1: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Religion leader's and SCAM

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by caracas: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Was it obi that suspended him?
Why bring Peter obi , the next president of Nigeria into this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by feed70: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by feed70: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka should kuku remain a united states of American citizen tongue

You think that's how Catholic priest think ?
He is rich already no need to look for greener pastures in other countries

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Ivimmanuel: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:
That’s the price he’ll pay for fighting grace.

Mbaka should use his time in the monastery to interrogate the voice he has heard all these years; if they are truly voice the voice of God or the of satan.

Because the voice of God couldn’t have told Mbaka that Buhari is Nigeria’s answered prayer while we are seeing the opposite 7 years down the line.

The voice of God couldn’t have told him that Hope Uzodimma is Hope for Imo people only for Hope to assume power and start killing Imo people.

And as 2023 is approaching, Mbaka has started hearing from that questionable voice again.

God does not contradict himself.

God can’t prophesy through His prophet that someone will be a blessing and the person will turn out to become a curse.

Mbaka should question the voice he has been hearing!

Meanwhile, he will be there and hear that Peter Obi has been declared the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. For the word of God says in Matt. 18:18, that “whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosened in heaven.”

Majority of the Nigerian people and the body of Christ has bind it that Obi will be president and no curse of any prophet will come against it, amen.
will you shut up. You are talking nonsense
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Orinechi: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
For ur mind now u have contributed
Penguin2:
That’s the price he’ll pay for fighting grace.

Mbaka should use his time in the monastery to interrogate the voice he has heard all these years; if they are truly voice the voice of God or the of satan.

Because the voice of God couldn’t have told Mbaka that Buhari is Nigeria’s answered prayer while we are seeing the opposite 7 years down the line.

The voice of God couldn’t have told him that Hope Uzodimma is Hope for Imo people only for Hope to assume power and start killing Imo people.

And as 2023 is approaching, Mbaka has started hearing from that questionable voice again.

God does not contradict himself.

God can’t prophesy through His prophet that someone will be a blessing and the person will turn out to become a curse.

Mbaka should question the voice he has been hearing!

Meanwhile, he will be there and hear that Peter Obi has been declared the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. For the word of God says in Matt. 18:18, that “whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosened in heaven.”

Majority of the Nigerian people and the body of Christ has bind it that Obi will be president and no curse of any prophet will come against it, amen.
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Mummiesboy: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aoeil:

Je te jure, c’est fini. il vais rester a monastère jusqu'à la morte
la Monte vu orevou la mbaka grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by armyofone(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

They used to give them suspension to Africa.

Na upgrade - if he do mass, nobody go sleep during mass because congregations like seeing "visiting" father.
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Bluezy13:

C'est metir.
il rester temporairement mon ami, temporairement.

ce n'est pas vrai, mon ami vous connais pas l'église catholique très bien. il ne reviendra plus
jamais
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Bluezy13(m): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Aoeil:

ce n'est pas vrai, mon ami vous connais pas l'église catholique très bien. il ne reviendra plus
jamais

Attendons voir
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Bluezy13:

Attendons voir

d'accord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks / David, Sam Adeyemi Son Graduates From Emory University (Photo) / Finally I Have Found Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.