Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians (22947 Views)

The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians Over FIFA Sanction, Reveals Why Abdullahi Played / Nigeria Can Win 2018 World Cup – Pinnick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by feed70: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
robosky02:
World Cup: This could’ve been Nigeria’s tournament – Pinnick apologizes to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/01/world-cup-this-couldve-been-nigerias-tournament-pinnick-apologizes-to-nigerians/

This guy don see is finish !! Thunder bazooka ur left yansh…. Nonsense
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by feed70: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
robosky02:
World Cup: This could’ve been Nigeria’s tournament – Pinnick apologizes to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/01/world-cup-this-couldve-been-nigerias-tournament-pinnick-apologizes-to-nigerians/

This guy don see us finish !! Thunder bazooka ur left yansh…. Nonsense
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Faposky95: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let me coin this.....
Pinnick, you had wat it took to take this
country 's soccer to new heights...and you actually were on the verge....only to expose yourself as one of those lackeys, mediocre, low vision guys who jus get picked into worthy positions only to be found out...
How...?
We are playing the worst kind of soccer....
...ever thought players like Osimen ain't well advised. ?

Play for clowns and be one with an illustrious career ahead.

We would have been knocked out before the second game.....
It's no more about talent but discipline, commitment and leadership

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Ashirioluwa: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Comedian
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by KingLion007(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Parachoko:
I can't believe the senior team will become a mess under this man leadership.

I heard he did well in Delta State, so I had a lot of high expectation when he became the NFF head.

Our Male and Female football league is now nothing to write home about.

I wander why we can't go and learn from the South Africans how they are getting their local league right.
And who told you he did well in Delta State?
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by eeetuk(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
where is Amaju Pinnick from in Nigeria?
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by zudozz: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Before I can forgive him, he ll need to cut that him stupid bear-bear!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Quintopia: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Naajjii:

What do you mean Ghana just average team ? From Ghana's performance so far does it look like an average team ?

ABEG SHUT UP MAKE WE HEAR WORD.

GO AND WATCH THAT NIGERIA V GHANA GAME AGAIN, PLAYED IN ABUJA. THIS TIME WITHOUT TENSION.

NIGERIA DOMINATED GHANA FROM START TO FINISH, AND WERE VERY UNLUCKY NOT TO HAVE WON THAT GAME.

GHANA ARE 61ST IN FIFA RANKINGS, SO YES, THEY ARE BANG AVERAGE.

RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by SHNAYAJO: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Tired of all this set of people.. No Achievement
Just dey home after your tenure finish
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by chaloskyx: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2022
stop deceiving yourself we would have been knocked out if we were that good we would have qualified in the first place
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Lifestone(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2022
Dshocker:
Pinnick was so greedy that he interferes in the selection of team players.

Collects bribe from Nigerian players that plays for European clubs, so they can be fixtured in matches.
Can you proof this?
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Promise47(m): 1:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Yes Sir totally agreed they are all criminal theive
Skyview01:

He should be in Jail with Buhari and all the sinators and house of reps members.
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Maski87: 1:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Dshocker:
Pinnick was so greedy that he interferes in the selection of team players.

Collects bribe from Nigerian players that plays for European clubs, so they can be fixtured in matches.
Featured, and not fixtured
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 2:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Kobonaire234:
Nope, we would have gone there and done badly.

Osimhen is good, but the thing is, we don't have a strong enough side to play around him yet...which is why we are not in Qatar.

How Osimhen take good sef?

Abeg, make we hear word....Pinnick na just mumu man.

We are not just serious about Sports Development in Nigeria.

Jonathan just reduced our football by silently lending support to this Pinnick guy...the guy represents everything wrong with football in Nigeria.

I neva see one single person from South-south Nigeria wey know wetin leadership be...na just to thief dem sabi.
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Maski87:

Featured, and not fixtured

Thanks
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by mekusmanuel(f): 4:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Someone should tell this man to go screw himself
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Hypnotise: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2022
As NFF boss, you im for don pocket football money lowkey. You don apologise. E remains to step down.
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by watchindelta(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I can't believe the senior team will become a mess under this man leadership.

I heard he did well in Delta State, so I had a lot of high expectation when he became the NFF head.

Our Male and Female football league is now nothing to write home about.

I wander why we can't go and learn from the South Africans how they are getting their local league right.
do well for which delta state bro, where is warri wolve? They relegated to division 2! That man now yeye person jor.
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by KennethEnyi(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Useless man
Useless super eagles
God punish Nigeria

God punish this USELESS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’!’’’’’’’!!!!!!!!
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by yemmywesey(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2022
Canadian loud kill you there picknnick
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by EngrKemp: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Quintopia:

GO AND WATCH THAT NIGERIA V GHANA GAME AGAIN, PLAYED IN ABUJA. THIS TIME WITHOUT TENSION.

NIGERIA DOMINATED GHANA FROM START TO FINISH, AND WERE VERY UNLUCKY NOT TO HAVE WON THAT GAME.

RUBBISH.
U r very correct.dont mind the guy
Re: World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians by Naajjii: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Quintopia:

RUBBISH.
Dominated what? Why didn't they qualify ? Yes i agree Ghana is average but better than Super Chicken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Governor Celebrating During The Aiteo Cup Finals / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt / Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.