Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! (1321 Views)

Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Righteousness2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
To Anyone out there, looking up to GOD for the fruit of the womb, Listen attentively! Your time has come!

It does not Matter how long you have been searching! Even if you have Been searching for 40 yrs, in the Name of JESUS, I break the yoke. I Cancel all the negative medical reports about your conception.

This Month will is your month . The GOD of Chosen is giving babies Free of charge. You Must take in this month in JESUS Name.

This is a December bonanza from the GOD of Chosen.
Listen! By this Encounter many will be Divinely and Mysteriously visited by the angel of Chosen. We are not joking! This is reality.

If you are In search of a baby. Just type in GOD OF CHOSEN Thank you. I will come to testify in the Chosen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by onomeabuja: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
GOD OF CHOOSEN embarassed
Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by doggedfighter(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is utter rubbish .

Go for IVF if you can afford it.

Ignore these charlatans.

7 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by ighedosajames20: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
God of Chosen

3 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Kollins11: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
After gobbling from one dick to another, after carrying out series of abortion, after taking overdose of postinor2... Then they will start looking for one foolish Simp to settle down with their damaged womb.
What makes me angry the most is when these foolish simps goes on their knees to propose to a damage wh0re. They would say it's LOVE... Love kill your father there! angry

Then after 4 years of marriage with no fruit of the womb, they would start going from one church program to another like shiloh, God of chosen e.t.c.

If you're guy reading my post and your wife wasn't a virgin before you married her OR your wife-to-be isn't a virgin, May Amadioha & sango strike you dead wherever you are. Foolish Simps angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Olaolex: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
This is utter rubbish .

Go for IVF if you can afford it.

Ignore these charlatans.
Can't you just ignore and pass? Must you show and express you foolishness on Nairaland? May you be delivered.

5 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Olaolex:
Can't you just ignore and pass? Must you show and express you foolishness on Nairaland? May you be delivered.

Ola, Sod off !

2 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by GboyegaD(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kollins11:
After gobbling from one dick to another, after carrying out series of abortion, after taking overdose of postinor 2... Then they will start looking for one foolish Simp to settle down with their damaged womb.

Then after 4 years of marriage with no fruit of the womb, they would start going from one church program to another like shiloh, God of chosen e.t.c.

If you're guy reading my post and your wife wasn't a virgin before you married her OR your wife-to-be isn't a virgin, May Amadioha & sango strike you dead wherever you are. Foolish Simps.

You don't have to come show your frustrations on the internet. Try manage your life rather than stressing over other people's lives. It will do you good.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
What sort of fückery is this?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Obavoh: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
GOD OF CHOSEN Thank you. I will come to testify in the Chosen.

I and my wife will conceive our 5th Child before the year comes to an end. Amin

4 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Klass99(f): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Raalsalghul: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obavoh:

Arakunrin yi ya were grin

7 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by sisisioge: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obavoh:

grin grin grin grin grin

You don turn the matter to joke ba? God of Chosen, please enrich the purse of this guy with money not more kids. He is not a very serious person. No look him own, please look him plenty children own.

6 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obavoh:

Munzy14, bia lee enyi gi. cheesy
Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obavoh:

Who open gate for you here? angry

1 Like

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by faithfull18(f): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

You don turn the matter to joke ba? God of Chosen, please enrich the purse of this guy with money not more kids. He is not a very serious person. No look him own, please look him plenty children own.
grin grin grin
Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by ahnie: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hahahaha funny comments.

1 Like

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Munzy1.4, bia lee enyi gi. cheesy
His strength wu n'elu Nwaanyi ya, ya jisie ike..

Anyways, triplets got nothing on him this time let him fire on..Ana agwa oshii nti na agha esu le.. grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Oluneutral: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lol...

By now, you guys should have known better that this obavoh guy is just catching cruise. He's a born troll. Stop talking him serious, please.
Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Oluneutral: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
One and only true God, I believe. I know there's nothing you can't do, I know you can bring something from nothing. Please, provide for me, I need a car to be taking my kids to and from school. Send helpers my way and also bless the works of my hands.

1 Like

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by graciamore(f): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Am standing in For my sister...not me because no have 3 already...the God that did it for you and you testify sometimes ago, may that God do it for my Sister.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Dewicy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
God of chosen thank you, I will come and testify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Wickedfacts: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Obavoh:

Your wife have birth in September and you are now saying your wife will birth your 5th child before the end of the year.

Liars should always have good memories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Devonelle(f): 3:08am On Dec 04, 2022
On behalf of my Elder sister . Dear Lord please hear her cry.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by christygenius(f): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2022
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God of multiplication,fruitfulness, fertility and reproduction in the lives of sarah, racheal, hannah, and elizabeth, release my fruits to me in double proportions, that i may come and testify to ur glory among my brethren in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Preciousgift120(f): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2022

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by ojotobiloba1: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2022
I will come and testify soon

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Righteousness2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Amen
You have taken in this month! Ensure you do your own part of testifying in the Lord's Chosen.

Same with Everyone who said what we said!
You Believe or your Don't Believe does not Matter.
As long you said GOD of CHOSEN thank you. I will come to share my testimony in the chosen!
This month cannot pass you by. It is a Gift from the GOD of Chosen
Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by prof0fficial111: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by evagreenbabe(f): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2022
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, This is my month of multiple conception. I will testify in your throne of glory in Jesus name (Amen).

3 Likes

Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by toujurs: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Devonelle:
On behalf of my Elder sister . Dear Lord please hear her cry.
Agba hook up. cheesy
Re: Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! by Aguiyimba(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kollins11:
After gobbling from one dick to another, after carrying out series of abortion, after taking overdose of postinor2... Then they will start looking for one foolish Simp to settle down with their damaged womb.
What makes me angry the most is when these foolish simps goes on their knees to propose to a damage wh0re. They would say it's LOVE... Love kill your father there! angry

Was your father scammed by your mother

If you're guy reading my post and your wife wasn't a virgin before you married her OR your wife-to-be isn't a virgin, May Amadioha & sango strike you dead wherever you are. Foolish Simps angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Is She The Right Woman For Him? / How To Dispose A Dead Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.