Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Need A Visa To Venezuela - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Visa To Venezuela (2192 Views)

Visa To Travel To Venezuela (south America), 100% Guarantee / Travel To Venezuela! / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Visa To Venezuela by mrvinco4: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
i need a agent to help process a visa to Venezuela, please if you are a agent based in Abuja call on 0818258732
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by worry246(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
So what do you think you are going to do?
You do DRUGS to usa
Cocain or heroin?
You think Yahoo Yahoo?
Many drug lords there
They torture you
they cut your arms off
Then cut your yansh off grin grin grin grin
Then they cut your head of Sllllllllooooowwww
You have much wahalla
Then if you luckey
you die
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by r231(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
give me 10million naira cash grin grin
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by nnadoo102: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
Deleted
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by ephilipand: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2012
Deleted
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by bestdeal2: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
Deleted
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by frank94(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
what do y want to do in venuezeala?not malaysia or south africa again.I can help with the visa requirements and how to do yr flight pakage.but y hav 2 tell me your intention for going to venuezeala,if not to rubbish nigerians name over there as you guys hav done in malaysia,south africa and singapore.d truth use dat yr pta and flight ticket and start Kul busines for nigeria.
Re: I Need A Visa To Venezuela by dasparrow: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
@OP

Why Venezuela? do you speak spanish? what are you going there to do? I guess it's not enough that some Nigerians continue to tarnish our image and reputation all around Africa, Europe, North America and Asia. Now, we want to carry our crap to South America right? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK / Liberia Passport? / Uk Invitation Verification Fee Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.