Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) (73454 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) by Tamires: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Edusouls:
have u seen the black man emulate the white man in any way? Black girls are on of black man’s greatest problem
You're not wise
Why the hate on black women??

Have you seen a white guy hating on white women because she's emulating another person culture?

Black guys copy white men too
Re: World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Beremx:
Nonsense!!
So no black female footballer is sexy enough to be on the list?
Op, iffa tear you slap you will add Rashida Ajibade

I went and Googled the girl. She isn't sexy na. I'd still go with Asisat Oshola before I pick her.
Re: World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) by purejustice36: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zooposki:

Nobody ugly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I don’t need to do research.

Nobody ugly but you dey avoid that babe for ur street wey no fine and you know say she dey trip for you

Nobody ugly and you no dey use eye see fine babes

As nobody ugly just go dey date rukevwe na
Make una no dey deceive una selves , who fine don fine , who worwor don worwor

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) by potland: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
SisterFire:
And so?
i wish to fùck you and make you cum. Your majesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.