Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women (52597 Views)

Bandits Raid Katsina Hospital, Kidnap 4 Women / Soludo Revolution Gains Support, As FG Patronizes More Of Innoson Motors / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by IGBOSON1: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
hopexter:

Just because Obi couldn’t get presidential ticket from PDP makes PDP a rotten egg isn’t it? This is why they call you idiots zombiediots. Suddenly Obi is now a political virgin just because he changed political party. grin

If PDP is not attacking APC, LP attacks APC. Labour Party which is a faction of old PDP will never attack PDP because they still see themselves as PDP and it would be shameful to attack their former party thereby making APC their problem. APC don’t see Labour Party as anything other than a feather weight mushroom party. While they see PDP as opposition party which shouldn’t be taken likely.

Dude, it’s not the party that makes the person; rather it’s the person that makes the party! More so, in a country like Nigeria where political parties lack focus and ideology and are just mere vehicles for capture of state power!
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Coldie(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
The
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by beejay85: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Viicfuntop:
sad sad

I’m an optimistic person but I try to be realistic at the same time. In the event that Peter Obi does not win the election, I would settle for Atiku.

If you want to buy pupuru flour, please send me a mail
Unfortunately d reality dawns on that he didnt win, ur 2nd option also already lost d election grin
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Ashirioluwa: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is Naija........................................They will all dine together after the election.
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by MiaBeer(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dino Melaye may be doing Atiku more harm than good. I honestly think that both Dino and Iyorchia Agu want Atiku to lose this presidential election. A campaign spokesman should stoop this low.

1 Like

Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Eriokanmi: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
I may not like tinubu for the reasons best known to me. Dino's outburst is a joke taken too far. This is worst than hate speech. Though FFK is worse when it comes to making inflammatory comments. Both of them should be best of friends...jokers

1 Like

Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Faposky95: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
slivertongue:
Dino's comment is not acceptable. His likes ain't what a campaign spokesman should be. Kola is what a spokesman should be like. Spokespersons should stick with the issues in the campaign. Insults can't secure a single vote, it does the opposite.

His he not a people's champion....
If you're sane and go to the land of madmen, then in the market place, sound it loud that the land is fool of lunatics....
Notice how they'll look at you and pity your madness....
Shior
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Mrmb: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
kenbee:
PDP & APC, your shame dey shame me. No issue based point at all.

I have always known before now that both PDP and APC are just nothing but rotten eggs. We are Obidient and LP is the party!

Until months ago, your obidient master was a hardened PDP member, repackaged fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Oyindamsax(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Oshey èkíní, olomo idi marun otooto grin.

If you didn't get it�
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by humberjade: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
ModCaller:

I thought Tinubu has only one wife. Where is the polygamy?

But Remi isn't the only mother of his children nah...anyways, I am just trying to point how fullish it was for Dino to even go there at all.
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Oppy2k2: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
All these politicians are just fortunate and rich, they don't have brains and their senses is zero. Imagine what a spokesman was saying, his shame catch me.

Imagine leaving the affairs of the nation to all these garrulous human beings. We can not move forward with all these calibers of politicians.

I am a Yourba, my support and vote go to OBIDATTI. TINUBU is not feeding me
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Lacash: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
maupe:

Dino Melaye: Oshiomole is a popular customer of all the prostitutes in Benin. He is suffering from sexual disease and it is affecting his brain.

Dino Melaye: Tinubu has five children from four women. He was so ashamed of his identity, he didn't attend his late mother's funeral.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1598387713182662658?cxt=HHwWhIDQmYLKzq4sAAAA
And see who’s talking, Epileptic Senator grin
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Jocdon(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Viicfuntop:
sad sad

I’m an optimistic person but I try to be realistic at the same time. In the event that Peter Obi does not win the election, I will settle for Atiku.

If you want to buy pupuru flour, please send me a mail
What is pupuru?
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by symbianDON(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
MandelaLives:
Wrong politics. Not issue-based.
Tinubu threw the first stones...
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by kmaster007: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
So
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by adecz: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
☹️☹️☹️☹️

Maybe sef, Tinubu no be Nigerian.

He could be a Yoruba from Benin
Republic who settled in Nigeria with
his mum. His schooling was in Benin
Republic, that is why he doesn't have
Nigerian schoolmates.

Atiku is also reported to be from
Cameroon..

But Obi problem is that he is a habitual,
uncontrollable liar. The thing be like
sickness for am.

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by JOemmy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
So the peace accord they signed and the electoral laws is completely nothing to these politicians?
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Coldie:
The oshiomole story sounds true though it’s his personal business though.

Oshiomole wasn’t married for years he just got married last 5 or less years and to a very beautiful young woman.

Add 1+1 together, for him to get married to a younger and beautiful woman he like beautiful women, ask yourself which beautiful woman or women was he using to hold himself all those years?
What exactly are you saying? Oshiomhole that was happily married with grown up children until his wife died. Please keep quiet if you are too young to remember.
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Viicfuntop(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jocdon:
What is pupuru?

You can send a mail if you want to know more
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by okorogodwin4(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Two criminal spokesmen Fani Fani and Dino Dino but Kenneth Okonkwo is the best spokesman
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by KanuSE: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerian politicians overrated criminals & unbridled tongue are like bread and butter.

They are a reflection of the Nigerian people. cool
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by FashionCookie(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
I hate talkatives.
undecided
Show of shame...
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by FashionCookie(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
I hate talkative.
undecided
Show of shame...
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by obontami: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Britishpea:
Jesus! Is this still constructive campaign? How PDP made a gutter man like Dino a spokesman still baffles me. Look at what he’s saying. He sounded like an uneducated person.
He sounded more like a motor park tout high on cheap drugs. Who makes big-ass clown like dino a spoke person? Shame!
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by obontami: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Theoarhics:
Dino is very correct about Oshiomole on this one. I remember some uniben girls those days that used to go and collect Ekia from oshobaba after better chilled Gulder don go down...and those girls come back with joy in their pockets telling us their exploits

Are you serious?
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by Coldie(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:

What exactly are you saying? Oshiomhole that was happily married with grown up children until his wife died. Please keep quiet if you are too young to remember.
Since his wife died how has he been wiring?
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by etrouble: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

When emilokan and his urchins play tribal card, it is issue based ba?

This your psychiatric disorders is definitely hereditary and generational
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by AdamsLawan: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Unlike Atiku, the APC flagbearer Tinubu has many controversies surrounding him, says a spokesman.

Atiku/PDP presidential campaign, Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by GloriousGbola: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Dino Dino. You want to join timi in atikus dubai bq?
Re: Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women by BENEAMATA: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2022
" Benin prostitute " .
It's like you and your principal want a ride in the executive cabin of BENIN AIRWAYS boeing 666 Dino . So you can't mention s#x workers without adding benin ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu / Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.