Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja (71977 Views)

Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Barrister Hassan Usman, Before And In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching DESK, Five siblings, three brothers and two sisters, all biological children of an Abuja lawmaker, are set to tie the knot same day.

Their father, Member Representing Gwagwalada, Kuje, Kwali and Abaji federal constituency (Abuja South) Hon. Dr Hassan Usman Sokodabo, on Thursday September 17, shared the invitation card, inviting friends, family and political associates to the wedding fatiha slated on 26 September 2020 in Abuja, Reports.

"Invitation Invitation Invitation!! I want to used this medium to invite the esteem constitutes members, friends, family and political associate to joined me on the wedding fatiha of my three sons and two daughters that is slated on 26 September 2020....Inshah Allah.Venue and Time of each respective wedding fatiha is visible at the invitation card below. Thank you in anticipation as you honor our invitation." he wrote.

From The Update Gathered By , So far, the lawmaker has only posted prewedding photos of his two daughters with their grooms.

https://www.facebook.com/1092138610975938/posts/1489893451200450/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:
Congratulations

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.

My Brother, Money Is Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

My Brother, Money Is Good
I dey tell you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:

I dey tell you

That's Why I'm Working Very Hard, So That I Will Go Beyond My Imagination In Life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by goodmorning40: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Harvest of marriages

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by decatalyst(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
I wonder who wrote those words up there undecided

Badly written...

This nah multiple wedding in a day.

If nah Yoruba wedding dem decide to do this way, people will eat so tey there belle go reject food for the next 3 days grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by BeSpect(f): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Slawormir: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by simpleseyi: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
decatalyst:

Badly written...

If nah Yoruba wedding dem decide to do this way, people will eat so tey there belle go reject food for the next 3 days grin

If it is Owambe, you can always count on us.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by khaykay15(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Kennitrust(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
The best thing any parents can achieve in life is to give his children the right direction on how to overcome the pains this life keep ahead of us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by IamWonderful: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Always from the North, giving birth like rat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Offpoint: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
I stopped attending weddings long ago...

I hate when my mind keeps asking me... When?

7 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na dem ooo

Forcing all him Children marry make him quick settle them.before Ogun strike him corrupt ass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Our money in some people's pocket

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by nextBIGthing: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by fatymore(f): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

Politician using our money for party wink

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by friday2011(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na so... Future Honorables

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
decatalyst:

Badly written...

Yes o

3 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by brosom(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrangee wedding!!

4 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Beremx(f): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
He has created a local government already. Five children ke?

11 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Abbeyme: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Money saving strategy
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
in this difficult times in naija, God bless there Marriage
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by simpleseyi: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
Always from the North, giving birth like rat

In one useless thread like that, some uninformed lazy youths were saying the population of the North cannot be more than that of the South because according to their geography theory, the desert North cannot be more populated that the rain forest South.

They have forgotten that 25 years old Audu who rides Okada has threes wives and 11 children while Ifeanyi and Ademola are still fighting over Mary at the age of 35

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Abusadiq01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chai... omo see confirm Nupe babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.