Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election (1133 Views)

APC And Their Follwers Still Are Yet To Realize What's About To Hit Them. / I Am Laughing at APC And Their Supporters, Reality Will Hit Them Soon. / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by Workch: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tinubu is unelectable, it’s fact.

APC will be humiliated that they will be grasping for air.
You can’t ruin the lives of majority after 8years and still expect to continue.

We will so deal with APC and their urchins that even 3rd una no go see for this election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by slivertongue: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
They know but are pretending thinking we give in to their distraction

4 Likes

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Workch:

We will so deal with APC and their urchins that even 3rd una no go see for this election
if they ask you this low life bitch to bet your money since you are so sure and so convince your Obi go win and una go deal with APC ruthlessly

Why are you obingo foolish biko?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by julaion: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
if they ask you this low life bitch to bet your money since you are so sure and so convince your Obi go win and una go deal with APC ruthlessly

common English you can not arrange but you will forming political analysis

5 Likes

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:
common English you can not arrange but you will forming political analysis
Ask any obingo to bet on their Obi you go see as they go disappear grin grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by Workch: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

do you even have any money to bet?

3 Likes

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Workch:
do you even have any money to bet?
shey you go bet obingo?

If your Obi no step down for him boss and gay partner Atiku before December then he won't come distant third in the election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by BeardedMeat(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

See grammar!

3 Likes

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by BeardedMeat(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shey you go bet obingo?

If your Obi no step down for him boss and gay partner Atiku before December then he won't come distant third in the election

You have started again!

You that your account number is here on NL begging for money wants to bet.

Sergio took up your challenge then but you ran away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by BeardedMeat(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Okoawusa in the building grin

That one na follow follow zombie grin
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You have started again!

You that your account number is here on NL begging for money wants to bet.

Sergio took up your challenge then but you ran away.
Obi go soon step down for him gay partner Atiku this December

Make i talk like you obingo small.. E go shock una grin

Bunch of clowns grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by julaion: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ask any obingo to bet on their Obi you go see as they go disappear grin grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin grin
Any body wey dey bet for election na useless person like you
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
See grammar!
Obi go soon step down for him gay partner Atiku grin grin

Obi go campaign for Atiku with him famine voice grin grin

Make i talk like obingo, e go shock una grin grin

Bunch of Nzogbu Nzogbu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:

Any body wey dey bet for election na useless person like you
Nzogbu Nzogbu dey fear to bet on their gay candidate Obi grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by julaion: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nzogbu Nzogbu dey fear to bet on their gay candidate Obi grin grin
mumu like you gay dey get wife and children??if your papa na gay e for better na,him for prevent bastard like you from entering your mama's rotten cursed womb.....I dey sure say ur papa don fuvk all the dirty he goat for your side
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:
mumu like you gay dey get wife and children??if your papa na gay e for better na,him for prevent bastard like you from entering your mama's rotten cursed womb.....I dey sure say ur papa don fuvk all the dirty he goat for your side
Obi na gay na.. Nnamdi kanu confirmed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by Britishpea: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
julaion:
common English you can not arrange but you will be forming a political analysis (analyst)

I helped u with the bolded. Since they don’t add them to a sentence in your region.

And you are going to explain to us what tense it is: “common English you can not arrange but you will be forming political analysis”.
I have helped your life. A dumb troll.

3 Likes

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by Workch: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shey you go bet obingo?

You are poor abeg, you need help not bet
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi go soon step down for him gay partner Atiku grin grin

Obi go campaign for Atiku with him famine voice grin grin

Make i talk like obingo, e go shock una grin grin

Bunch of Nzogbu Nzogbu
Are Tinubuadvocate? E get why I ask.
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by AntiTerrorist: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by AntiTerrorist: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi go soon step down for him gay partner Atiku this December

Make i talk like you obingo small.. E go shock una grin

Bunch of clowns grin
Says an online beggar.
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by Pascal9: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Workch:

Gbam
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by julaion: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Britishpea:

I helped u with the bolded. Since they don’t add them to a sentence in your region.

And you are going to explain to us what tense it is: “common English you can not arrange but you will be forming political analysis”.
I have helped your life. A dumb troll.
Hahahaha e pain am
Na to go commit suicide remain for you
What you wrote there was totally out of point (op) be productive in this your useless life for once and get a degree
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by julaion: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi na gay na.. Nnamdi kanu confirmed it
Na the ask you this simple question as you no go school,gay dey marry wife ?gay the born children You go just the formulate nonsense from your dead brain just to justify how foolish you be
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
julaion:

Na the ask you this simple question as you no go school,gay dey marry wife ?gay the born children You go just the formulate nonsense from your dead brain just to justify how foolish you be
mumu

So you don't know gay can have kids through artificial insemination provided he has sperm

Any guy can have kids provided you have money and sperm
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by julaion: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
mumu

So you don't know gay can have kids through artificial insemination provided he has sperm

Stack Idiot like you don't know the difference between bisexual and gay....mumu son like you....your papa just waste money for your head wey him for take train fowl
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by nedu666: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

U dat is begging for money for transport is talking of betting. Poor urchins
Re: APC Doesn’t Know What’s Going To Hit Them In This Election by Osamabinladenik: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
mumu

see this notorious beggar

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife / Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life / I Regret Voting For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.