Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife (1124 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Sundaland: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu’s media aide, Tunde Rahman said that “The special prayers will be held in Lagos and in other parts of the country.”

The statement released on Monday March 27 revealed that the Lagos State special prayers will take place at the Central Mosque in each of the 5 divisions in the state.

“Also to receive prayers among others are President Muhammadu Buhari and First Lady Aisha Buhari, President-elect Tinubu and his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima and Hajia Nana Shettima, Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu, other state governors as well as members of National and State Houses of Assembly.

Read on..
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/use-my-71st-birth-anniversary-for-prayers-thanksgiving-tinubu-tells-nigerians/

1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Sundaland: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ok sir!
On your knees, Naija! Let us pray grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Writer606(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Because he knows what he have committed

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by irunoko(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
cheesy

Hay God.nigeria and Nigerians na better comic movie grin

Any oyinbo Hollywood director or Nollywood director wey put nigerian politics for Netflix,E go cash out like mad

Both president elect,judges, INEC officials , prophets aka pastorpreneurs and imampreneurs, agberos , The electorates go be the caste.everyday go be series and episodes grin

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Sundaland: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Water don pass garri!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Ikea81: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
W pray you kpai and rot away..useless criminal

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Zupay: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oya let us pray the Prayer for Nigeria in distress.......God knows, I memorized it as a kid but I have stopped saying that prayer, teh, teh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by CrudeSon: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mek I pray for you while U and yours continue to swim in enjoyment abi
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by abobote: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
I hear say Tinubu don die
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by doublewisdom: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Ofunaofu: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu at the moment is so disturbed, peace has eluded him for being in possession of a stolen mandate reason he is seeking for prayers
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Abidemi23: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:

You people have started again
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by EastAlchemist: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
I pray you complete your tenure with peace ,prosperity and progress
Jagaban of Africa
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Gbogbowa: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigeria have curse you already and the blood of innocent that are shed because of you is crying for vegeance, go and ask cain he can explain better

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Nehyooh(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:
Baba for where o grin grin
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by Sundaland: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
But why didn’t Shettima tap him to wake up in that second photo?? Lol
Re: Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Funny pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Cowardly Accepting The Faulty Results Of A Faulty Election Is Not The Best Thing / Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life / Tinubu Supporters Are Not Just Yorubas But Gang Of Evil People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.